JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Can numpties get any stupider?

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 2h
@B_balou

Not counting a hashtag. First letter 'K' #mccann

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 2h
#mccann

Seven letters that will send poor Pillow into a complete meltdown

KaOssis, mayhap? Pillock thinks no-one knows about her and KaOssis.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  lily Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm

It's certainly very suspicious behaviour; I doubt if any of the non-sock members know what Hoho's up to. And what is she doing with her 'dossiers'? Wouldn't be at all surprising if she is sending personal information about her members to Team Gonc, so enamoured is she with the drunken oaf.

Seems so reminiscent of Bennett too.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 pm

And they're off!

Re: Is Kate an inveterate liar
Post Panda Today at 18:36

Iv'e just looked up Companies House and it doesn't look as though the Accounts to 31/12/13 have been filed.Something happened in June 2013 but my Current Computer is on the blink . The Accounts have always been filed at the last minute and maybe there is some truth in SY investigating ....very interesting.!!!

There's no truth in it whatsoever, sweetcheeks, just more delusional imaginings by stupid, nasty people.

They must also have very short memories - they have this carry-on over the Fund accounts every single year - who can forget 'Only two more sleeps till the accounts are published'?

At this time of year, sane people have better things to think about, frankly. Unlike these obsessive nutjobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
@19Barbara57 You have no idea what's in the Smith family statements that have been withheld from the released files. #McCann

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar 

She knows perfectly well that there ARE no 'withheld Smith family statements' - why has she invented them? Oh wait, I know, poor old thing's getting confused again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Cherry Berry On Companies house saying next accounts due 31/12/2013 Overdue

Sad.  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Very.  It's not like there have been any national holidays in there and things.... rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

It does prove how jealous they are if they need to keep checking up on the accounts.

ETA: There are deadlines by which you must file your annual accounts, and this will depend when your ‘accounting reference date’ is. Your financial year will start on the date that you incorporate the company at Companies House. This signals the start of your accounting reference period (ARP) and ends on the accounting reference date (ARD)

So....what date was that then?  December 31st?  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Hounders laughing at hoho:

Re: Some rumours today that the Fund has been closed down by Police
Post Bellisa Today at 10:03 pm

TMH that was a crazy post on hideho page. given the amount of clear and informative posts she puts up I was surprised to see it from a poster who seemed quite normal in previous posts. I was also very surprised that so many genuinely believed her.

Myths laughing at Hoho:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post209170.html#p209170
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Can't blame them. So are we.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 pm

I was also very surprised that so many genuinely believed her.

Non-forkers weren't in the least bit surprised that the DENSAS and others thought it was Gospel truth.  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:52 pm

They fall for any old BS every time.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:48 pm

sallypelt wrote:

Moreover, after observing McCann hashgag for a few weeks, I have been left with a very strong gut feeling, (and with a lot of evidence to back it up) that there are is VERY small group of FAMILY members, who are there to disrupt, by tweeting constantly from morning 'til night, day in, day out. They become members of most, if not al, l of the other forums dedicated to finding out the truth about what happened to Madeleine, but again, are there to serve the interests of Team McCann and nothing else.

Mayhap the hounder should try some liver salts for its 'strong gut feeling'? Might help stop it talking such conspiraloon sh*te?  Pcorneater 

Oh, here's another one:

I'm now certain SY view this forum constantly. As Doug D mentioned the other day, there is always a cluster of 'guests' showing in Westminster. At least 4-10 of them in a tight cluster around the Met building. While I appreciate that the Map reads IP addresses and can place people miles from where they are, this constant unmoving cluster remains focussed around this area. The very fact very fact that these guests remain stagnant would indicate they are unaffected by the Map's eccentricities. Some people, myself included, are constantly accurately located (unmoving IP address?). Seems too coincidental to be dismissed. Why no cluster over, say, Manchester or Glasgow? There aren't any others, just the one near the Met building.

Which rather demonstrates they know about as much about ips as they do about anything else = Nada. Zilch. Zero. Not a sausage.

If they imagine the real police have the slightest interest in their hate sites, apart from keeping an eye out for stalkers, one-handed debates about child abuse, death threats, etc., they are even more deluded than anyone thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Incidentally, why is such info being made available to members in the first place?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Anyone monitoring Stalkers and Death Threats doesn't need a Wandering IP.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 pm

They really don't get it, Sabot...

paul david ‏@mr_cibubur 5m
@JillyCL Just on point of order, do you think Gerry or Kate #McCann ever read the Tweets on here or indeed the likes of Mitchell or Redwood?

They don't grasp that no-one cares what their opinion of anything is, the only attention they ever get is due to their abuse, stalking, lynch mob marches, threats of violence and death threats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

All going absolutely no where.  But whatever turns you on for breakfast.  Sick feckers.  What an absolute shower.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Jan Bones
I just had a call back from Scotland Yard and gave them all the details I had on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I told them where I believe she is buried. Some of the information, they already knew regarding the Priest and they'd read the official PJ files, witness statements etc. I got him to look on Google maps at the same time so he could pinpoint exactly where I was talking about. It was extremely upsetting for me to go into some of the details but I know I've done the right thing regardless of all the abuse and hate that's being directed at me. They wanted my source obviously and I explained why people were worried but agreed to try.

I spoke to one of my sources and he has agreed to speak to Scotland Yard. He has nothing to hide and he is very brave. I passed his details back to SY and they're calling him back now. The Policeman was a very happy bunny!

Yes, Sources say the whole station is happy, they needed a good laugh in this dreadful weather. And there's nothing like garbage from a:

Singer/Songwriter & Spiritual Medium Contact Healer at Self-Employed

to brighten the day for the REAL police.

Another one who should be sectioned.  yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:10 pm

.....and then in the real world........that person awoke from it's reverie.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Dissent on pervnumties:

Julie Miles You're treating Maddy like a complete joke, have some respect please, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Then you wonder why we all get called trolls? And don't say it's only a bit of fun as that would really be in bad taste.

They certainly are treating Madeleine as a joke, with one foul-mouthed obscenity after another. I'm not going to repeat their filth here; I am sure others are well aware of what the sick things are amusing themselves doing.

Anyway, it's always good when the numties show themselves up as the VILE SICKO TROLLS the media so often calls them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Zora McCartney
CAPTION COMPETITION

We're looking for ideas for captions for some pics for our forthcoming Endgame Gallery....starting with this one from the McCanns' appearance on German Crimewatch.

What could Gerry be thinking? What is Kate thinking? IS she thinking?..

Don't know, don't care. But I do know what the many people who have seen that outpouring of depraved hatred and obscenity from the pervnumties are thinking about them.

They needn't kid themselves that their obscene posts and mockery of Madeleine McCann and her family have passed unnoticed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:38 pm

It probably boosts the income to the Find Madeleine Fund after normal people view all that perverted filth.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 pm

The Speshul One's on the sauce again:

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 5 Speshu10

Emu really is obnoxious.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Hounder:

sallypelt wrote:

Moreover, after observing McCann hashgag for a few weeks, I have been left with a very strong gut feeling, (and with a lot of evidence to back it up) that there are is VERY small group of FAMILY members, who are there to disrupt, by tweeting constantly from morning 'til night, day in, day out. They become members of most, if not al, l of the other forums dedicated to finding out the truth about what happened to Madeleine, but again, are there to serve the interests of Team McCann and nothing else.

I believe that there's one member, at least, from this family group on Twitter, who is a member on this forum, who signs in, but never posts. However, I need to do a bit more observation of this member before I say who it is.

Paranoid, raving lunatic - it's probably stalking one of Bennett's old socks.  Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:38 am

Sammy Jayne Mellor ‏@SammyOMGfash
McCannfiles is down, not working, page not found. Server issue hopefully? #McCann

Oh dear, the paranoia is rising by the minute. And it'll get worse.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 am

Penny Mcneela All i get when searching for ''The McCannfiles is: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage..
30 minutes ago

Iris Nieuwboer Strange..
27 minutes ago via mobile

Iris Nieuwboer Maybe because of the libel case?

See how gullible they are? It never occurs to them that it's just a teccie problem.

Who can forget Tango deciding that the McCanns had been arrested because all five of the forums were offline for maintenance?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 am

More hysteria:

Re: McCannfiles down?
Post IKNOWWHATHAPPENED Today

I can't access the website either.

Can someone contact Nigel to find out whats happening ?

Maybe they have been Carter F****d ?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum