JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

+3
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Given the people involved, it wasn't likely to be sex, was it?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

There's a helluva ding-dong going on on the Icke site, between the consumers of free beer, and the furious donors...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=265344&page=36

Apparently, one of the beer-scoffers made a racist remark on air, and now this from an Icke - his son, I assume?

Gareth Icke ‏@garethicke 55m
Jesus wept. There are some right proper mongs out there. Most of them so called 'truthers'. Get more sense out my bellend.

Many of the looniest McCann-haters are also Icke fans; you can see where they get their charm from.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 pm

And a new day brings fresh insults and fresh allegations from angry Lizards, some of whom have been checking how 'The People's Voice' is registered....and they're not happy one bit. As far as I can make out (it's complicated) Icke resigned from the company some months ago and it appears to be owned by the thuggish forum mod Sean someone-or-other, who is widely suspected by ex-Lizards of reading pms, etc - we seem to have heard this before.

Long story short, somehow or other, IckeTV has managed to go through £300,000 in a very short space of time on naff-all - certainly not on quality broadcasting. And is now scrounging for more.

Poulton's supporters have it all sussed:

Maybe David is a shift shaping money eating lizard?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Some interesting remarks here:

http://earthlinggb.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/david-icke-funding-the-peoples-voice/

People have enough on their plate at the moment but then religions prey on the poor too. Just a pound a month from the congregation and look at the jewels and the property and the gold and the money that the catholic church has. They wouldn’t have that wealth if it wasn’t for the naivety and trust of simple people giving their last cents in desperation. And that is what you expected to tap into too.

Ding ding ding!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 pm

A newt going into a Gila monster's den cannot expect it to play nice.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Indeed, Tony.

I am sure no-one is surprised that there are close ties between the McCann-hater conspiraloons and the devotees of Icke - some of the most disgusting theories they are so keen on debating have come straight from that site.

Now, personally, I don't care if nutjobs babble away to each other - keeps them off the street. But the garbage dreamed up on the Icke site has been used as an excuse to attack and harrass the McCann family, and others, in real life, which is where it becomes a different matter.

The hounders in particular put a lot of faith in TPV to get the word out to the masses, to use one of their favourite, crypto-communist phrases. Poulton had a niche market in them, interviewing Bonkers Birch and Mutton recently.

So I am finding it richly ironic that it's Poulton who did a bit of Truthseeking for herself and found out the whole set-up is just a scheme to seperate fools from their money. And that Icke has no more morality than a Televangelist caught sleeping with one of the choirboys.

They really should have known better than to trust a set-up that called itself 'The People's' - anything.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:25 pm

Head honcho Sean sez:

Hi guys,

At 2:25pm today David will be talking to Richie about the Sonia Poulton situation.

We will also be issuing a written statement about the events later on. In the next 48 hours we will be showing our income and outgoings so people know where their money has been spent and to put a stop to the malicious rumours Sonia has been circulating.

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Oh, they're pretending their blogtelly is 'under attack' again. Who'd bother?  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:12 pm

And now any thread asking WTF is going on is being locked. Which only adds to the impression that the Turquoise One has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Too funny - this is the Official Icke Answer:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As a producer here at TPV and I have had to suspend my work on programming this morning in order to respond on behalf of TPV to unfounded and malicious public comments made by Sonia Poulton in relation to her departure from the station. I will attempt to answer as many of the concerns as possible which have been raised in this forum, as a result of the scurrilous, ambiguous and potentially harmful allegations which our former presenter decided to publish yesterday afternoon.

TPV would like to announce that a full cost report of expenditure from day one until the present will be made public imminently, hopefully within the next 48 hours. These will not be full audited accounts prepared by chartered accountants - those will follow in due course at the appropriate time, as this is indeed a legal requirement. It is, however, necessary to respond to allegations of financial impropriety as soon as we can, in view of our publicly funded, not-for-profit status, and the fact that you, our viewers, have funded TPV. The malicious allegations which Sonia decided to make in her statement of January 7th could be harmful to TPV, and whilst we really do have better things to do, certain things must be cleared up once and for all so that this entirely selfish attempt to slander us comes to an end.

Further, in response to unfounded speculation on this forum, we draw your attention to the fact that we are always here to respond to your concerns or questions through the 'Contact Us' button found in the 'About Us' section of our website http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv. We are, of course, aware that sometimes people do not receive a response as quickly as they would wish, but please remember that we are staffed largely by volunteers, who are stretched way beyond the normal realms of expected workload, even for a TV station, and we are all doing the best we can. Apologies to those of you who may have had difficulty engaging with TPV in this way, and this situation will improve as we move forward.

Sonia's allegations yesterday are completely unfounded and made with malice. We could become embroiled in a petty mud-slinging exercise but we choose not to, out of professionalism, human decency, and the fact that we do not want to indulge in this schoolyard behaviour.

The accusations she made yesterday are untrue, unfounded and unsubstantiated, but it is easy to see through them. No names are mentioned, emotive adjectives are used liberally in an attempt to create drama, and sympathy for herself. And then there are outright lies.

For instance: the mention of a "missing camera: is used to create an impression of perhaps thirty thousand pounds worth of kit walking out of the door into someone's car boot. In reality, this was a £400 domestic handycam, which was inadvertently left on a train by one of our most valued and talented volunteers after she had been out filming. Luckily, she still had the memory card in her pocket. Sonia knew all about this, yet chose to imply a picture of endemic theft and wrongdoing.

As mentioned above, our financial statement will be available to you all as soon as possible. Close inspection of this will yield no surprises. The set up and ongoing running of this channel has been an expensive undertaking and miracles have been worked in all areas. Stories of staff and volunteers squandering money on drinks in pubs and takeaways are also fabricated. We are happy to indicate the rare instances of where we made valid production decisions on catering to anyone who is interested.

I am making this statement as a senior producer at TPV with 20 years experience in TV. As many members of the TPV crew as possible were consulted in the draft of this statement in order to ensure its veracity, accuracy and the feeling of all staff here.

A response on behalf of The People's Voice staff and volunteers. Please direct your response via the 'About TPV' button above and 'Contact Us'. Thank you for your continued support during the past few days.

---------

So, the allegations are true, then.

They did lose a camera valued at several hundred pounds - money raised by donations, let us not forget.

As for-

We are happy to indicate the rare instances of where we made valid production decisions on catering to anyone who is interested.

MWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

valid production decisions on catering - must be Lizardspeak for pub crawls paid for by donations.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:35 pm

valid production decisions on catering - must be Lizardspeak for pub crawls paid for by donations.

Aka - entertainment expenses. Remember, you don't take your clients, who you want to impress, to cheap joints.  Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:37 pm

As a producer here at TPV and I have had to suspend my work on programming this morning in order to respond on behalf of TPV

Work on programming?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:03 pm

You have to laugh, don't you? The Head Truthseekers have been as careless with other people's money as any gaggle of MPs troughing away at the taxpayers' expense. And if this is what they're admitting to, God knows what else they've been doing.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Okay troofseekers. Can you say h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:12 pm

This is better than telly.

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton

P.S. I am blocked from The People's Voice FB page. Would someone kindly post this for me, please?

P.P.S. I am aware that Richie Allen has made some libelous comments about me and I am handling them. The only thing I will say at this moment is he has to slur me because he is compromised by living with David Icke. Its the constant issue in the office. Ask any of the staff if they have the bottle to speak up.

It's like a numty or hounder bust-up, writ large, with a third of a million quid involved. And the Truthseekers aren't looking quite so pure and holy right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Stephen D. Birch Sonia, Murat wants E50 000 to dig up the driveway to see if Maddie is buried beneath it. Tried phoning you on yr cel and left a message - please phone me

Think she may be a bit busy right now.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:20 pm

bb1 wrote:

Stephen D. Birch Sonia, Murat wants E50 000 to dig up the driveway to see if Maddie is buried beneath it. Tried phoning you on yr cel and left a message - please phone me

Think she may be a bit busy right now.  Pcorneater 

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:36 pm

I do hope Mutton is enjoying seeing her chum being sworn at and described as a 'shill' by her former friends, especially as that is the very insult Mutton and Poulton were so freely handing out only a few weeks ago.

Or are they trying to forget that ever happened?  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:31 pm

The mudslinging goes on.

Yesterday, Icke turned out an award-winning video performance about how upset he was, possibly aided by clutching an onion in his hanky. The effect of all this distress was rather spoiled by him calling donors who wanted to know where their money had gone 'stupid' and 'imbeciles'.

Poulton has now released a video of her side of the story, so the Icke supporters are putting their Body Language skills to good use to detect where she's lying because she raised the wrong eyebrow, or some other sh*t. We've heard all that sort of garbage before somewhere....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:52 am

Too funny - now Icke's spat his dummy because 'rich celebs' haven't thrown money down the toilet on his crappy blogTV.

If anyone wants to see whining, b*tching and entitlement at its finest:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061944149#post1061944149

TPV might close down in a few days

The Lizards must think that hurling abuse and demands for cash at millionaires somehow makes them more likely to donate to their lost cause.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm

OMG. Are they serious? They don't know much about fundraising do they?

They should have thought before squandering their earlier money.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:18 pm

The whole saga is beyond parody. Though I do hope that, when she feels up to it, Anna can cast an eye and pen over this melodrama - no-one else could do justice to it.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Paranoia alert:

The People’s Voice YouTube Channel Hacked And All Content Deleted

Saturday 18th January 2014 at 10:07 By DAVID ICKE
‘I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.’

- Leonardo da Vinci

For the last two weeks since TPV was publicly attacked in a concerted campaign to discredit the station many strange things have been happening with regard to hacking. This has included the hacking of the operating system, the hacking and defacing of the Indiegogo appeal page and now the hacking and deletion of reams of content from the TPV YouTube page.

Well, how they must care for the free-flow of information and human freedom.

The shop at Davidicke.com has also been hacked and currently deleted by hacking into emails sent by the webmaster by people who are beyond evil.

We are pretty certain who is behind this and who has been working with them from the ‘inside’ while claiming to be supporting the ethos. They, of course, do not and never have, and when they leave shortly there is little doubt that they will do everything they can to damage TPV once the benefits they have taken from the station have ended. When people say ‘all will be revealed in two weeks’ this is what they mean.

Good, and when they do the widest possible audience will know who they are and the nature of their character.

So the source of the ‘revelations’ when they come will also be revealing who is behind this attempt by hackers to destroy everything that we have built and The People have paid for.

Those that come from the heart rather than the gut and the bile duct will now begin the painstaking job of re-posting the content to the YouTube page because they are builders, not self-obsessed destroyers.

It is my experience over all the years that some of the deepest evil that I have come across has claimed to be opposing evil and ‘working for the light’ and the good of people.

What is happening here to TPV is yet another example.

Watching people self-destruct in public is not a pretty sight, but it is coming. So bring on the ‘revelations’ and then everyone will see who you are.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Why on earth would anyone bother 'hacking' that pile of poo when they're doing such a fine job of destroying themselves?

Hope Icke didn't have a Let's burn the Reichstag moment.  Cool 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Poor Icke. He must have upset too many important lizards.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Oh my very dear, they've lost another one. And this one has a blog:

http://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/

The Fatal Flaws at "The People's Voice"

Some choice lines there:

Sonia didn’t last, she was destabilised and isolated, her producer Richard Rowland boasted to me how he had deliberately upset her by constantly changing her running order whilst she was live on air

-----------

Mark Windows was to replace Sonia, I tried to stay loyal to The People’s Voice, not to be judgemental concerning the rudeness and unkindness to and about Sonia. I began to support Mark ignoring the fact that the man stunk to high heaven, clearly never washed and wore the same clothes day after day.

--------------

Later when I went to the smoking cupboard behind the kitchen I walked in on Jacqui in a clinch with another “team member! Yeah take one for the team Jacqui !..........or two.

--------

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm

What a carry on. Love the egos... bunch of nobodies acting like they are at the top of the tree so must tread on everyone else. How can it not go wrong?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next