JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

+3
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 Empty Re: Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Oh dear, just to show how Transparent and devoted to Truthseeking they are, the Boss Lizards are whooshing any threads criticising the Reverend Icke and removing links to their former friend's blog.

You couldn't make it up.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 Empty Re: Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Horse, stable, locking the door too late comes to mind. The links are all over the forums. LL  Hahau Hahau 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:56 pm

...And the blogs all have links to other blogs about just what's going on in Lizardworld - think Televangelist with Truthseeking Lightworkers and you get the general idea.

Phrases like 'giant scam' are being bandied about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Another one bites the dust. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Oh Lord save us, now the Truthseekers and Lightworkers have got a thread thanking the mods for keeping order (and getting rid of any Lizards asking where the money's gone).

It's going to be fascinating to see how long it takes for it to dawn on them all that they've been taken for a ride.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Is that right, Bonny? How transparent of them.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Me fingers have been walking again. LL  Hahau Hahau 

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:33 pm

He was even passed over for Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 for being too weird.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Well, as his name says.... D Icke.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Me fingers have been walking again.  LL    Hahau Hahau 

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke

That is hilarious

Poor bloke. What a state he must be in. No wonder he doesn't feel very well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm

bb1 wrote: He was even passed over for Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 for being too weird.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Something he kind of shares with Bennett.  Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Have you noticed, Bennett and Icke both talk about themselves in the third person? Most odd.

Fresh outbreak of paranoia in Lizardword due to this:

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow/

LOCAL INTERNET ISSUES HAVE CURRENTLY TAKEN US OFF-AIR. WE AIM TO RETURN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

Naturally, a clumsy workman can't possibly have dug through the cable...

More sabotage at TPV

I just tried to log in to TPV and it says issues with local internet.

They are a complete bunch of CNUTS !!!!!!

Not TPV of course but those low life scum who pose as human beings working for the powers that were.

No doubt all the donation buttons will be working, though..

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 3 Fourdo10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 pm

It's working now.  They have a live broadcast about Fukushima and the donate thingies are working.

They must have put some coins in the meter.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 pm

I am sure you will all be thrilled skinny to know that the Reverend Icke has recovered from his 'adrenal burnout' and tottered bravely onto blogtelly again to address the Faithful.

Hallelujah, it's a miracle! Praise the Great Lizard and keep those donations coming!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Oh, and PS -

The Toxic Mole still hasn't been named. I would have thought the devotees would all know telepathically, what with them all being so in touch with their right hand brains, or inner selves, or whatever Nu Age psycho-babble is being preached this week.

I am curious as to why it hasn't dawned on them that the whole 'Toxic Mole' business itself isn't one of those False Flags they're always imagining. Ding ding ding!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm

He's obviously turned to the Alex Jones Show for inspiration. The number 1 internet show in the world, apparently.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 am

Dear me! Now, I don't have a dog in this fight, and am not getting involved in it, but with my Admin hat on, I have received reliable information that the Reverend Icke is getting very heavy indeed with the 'Mother Damnable' blogger - lawyers being called in, etc.

I personally think it's time the much-despised MSM - or the fraud squad - took a long hard look at that set-up; some of us have got a distinct odour of snake-oil salesman off the Reverend Icke for a very long time.

It is actually heartbreaking to see Icke's followers handing over money they clearly can't afford to that doomed enterprise - they would be better spending it on food or heating for themselves or their families instead of chucking it down the drain on one man's ego.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 am

Yup.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=18880384&postID=699485425212805635

TPV said...
Having been pointed to your blog, I have seen several libelous comments regarding the use of drugs, and drug paraphernalia at TPV.
Individuals have been libeled in your blog and in subsequent comments.

This blog has been screen captured and is being passed on to our solicitors
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 pm

...And Sonia Poulton is having problems too:

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton

Sonia Poulton shared a link.
2 hours ago
Lovely People...it's increasingly looking like my website (www.soniapoulton.co.uk) has been hacked and all my contacts, inbox (with some unread messages) and sent items have been deleted. Techies are currently looking at it. If you've sent me a recent e-mail to my website and you've heard nothing back, that might explain why. I remain hopeful that all can be salvaged. Wishing you all a beautiful Friday, life is more than a website, eh? x

I shouldn't think for one moment that the supposed 'TPTB' did it - for starters, if it had been them, they wouldn't do such a clumsy job. I suspect her supporters who are suggesting the breadcrumbs may well lead to the Isle of WIght are on the right lines.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 pm

I shouldn't think for one moment that the supposed 'TPTB' did it - for starters, if it had been them, they wouldn't do such a clumsy job. I suspect her supporters who are suggesting the breadcrumbs may well lead to the Isle of WIght are on the right lines.

In all honesty, I think so too.  
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

I don't greatly like Poulton as a presenter, I've said before that I find her irritating. However.....I believed her version of events as soon as this row started, and I believe Mother Damnable, too. I even believe Spivey, who I can't be bothered with, not least because of his language.

What they're saying has the ring of truth to it, but the blustering and smears from Team Icke sound like so much bullsh*t.

And I am afraid I suspect they are playing on their supporters' paranoia to fake attacks on their own sites - hardly the first time it's been done by people in a panic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:23 pm

I also thought Sonia Poulton credible when all this came about, likewise Mother Damnable. 

Also agree that the attacks on the site were most likely to have come from his side for the reasons you state, Bonny.  

I do think they should wake up and realize that others are smelling a reptile here?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes, and if it's being discussed in odd corners of the internet, you can bet your last Bitcoin that the dreaded MSM are watching, too. Devotees of the Reverend Icke really are not helping themselves by ranting and smearing critics, instead of addressing what is being said.

They can only pretend to be being 'hacked' for so long; they can't keep pulling the Reichstag Fire trick. You have to enjoy the irony of the Truthseekers and Lightworkers trying to bully other people into silence, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Did this TV Station ever make any real impact? Where there any viewers other than a bunch of paranoid nut jobs? It was just a laugh for the rest of us. Hardly prime time telly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm

It's made no impact whatsoever, not least due to being not telly, just internet. However - there is a helluva lot of money involved, with allegations flying in all directions.

Whatever the money's been spent on, it certainly wasn't on production, as it's nothing more than glorified Skype.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next