JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

+3
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

But didn't they have a Studio and Cameras and stuff? Or was that just a cover for paying a bunch of amateurs loads a money? Money raised from gullible dead beats.
And then Icke bogs off home and has a nervous breakdown while The Egos fall out and fight amongst themselves.
This all sounds frighteningly familiar, as in Bennett and his booklets. And I still want to know whose garage he printed those in.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Poulton flounces from Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Or was that just a cover for paying a bunch of amateurs loads a money?

Ah, they weren't paying the amateur volunteers, Sabot. Abbreviated accounts which supposedly cover 6 months have been published, with things like:

Travel – Volunteer £2,069.25

Direct Wages £75,530.54

Do not ask me who on earth was worth so much money, considering the garbage that has been broadcast. Poulton certainly wasn't highly paid - she was only getting about £300 a month, her other work was subsidising her appearances on IckeTV.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 pm

bb1 wrote: Or was that just a cover for paying a bunch of amateurs loads a money?

Ah, they weren't paying the amateur volunteers, Sabot. Abbreviated accounts which supposedly cover 6 months have been published, with things like:

Travel – Volunteer £2,069.25

Direct Wages £75,530.54

Do not ask me who on earth was worth so much money, considering the garbage that has been broadcast. Poulton certainly wasn't highly paid - she was only getting about £300 a month, her other work was subsidising her appearances on IckeTV.

I meant that the people receiving Direct Wages are a bunch of Amateurs. This is fairly obvious. So God knows how bad the volunteers were.

So where did the rest of the Donations go? In excess of £300,000 I do believe. And that was just in the beginning. There has been more since then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Sucked into a wormhole? Dematerialised by the Knights Templar? Eaten by Lizards? Beamed into another dimension?

That is the question many people are asking, and not receiving any sensible answers to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Sucked into a wormhole? Dematerialised by the Knights Templar? Eaten by Lizards? Beamed into another dimension?

That is the question many people are asking, and not receiving any sensible answers to.

The Isle of White might be closer.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:20 pm

I think that the Isle of White has a good ring to it.  

They were using Skype so what was the outlay there?  I see that the other day they had tried to make an effort to make it look like a set.  That didn't cost much either.  They do have a room somewhere which has cost something.  

Am still trying to figure out what they have spent the money on and I know about budgets.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Latest Lizard news - as usual, the Peepul's blogtelly is offline.  Pcorneater 

But the Donate buttons are working.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:52 pm

It was never going to wash, except among the paranoid. And there just aren't enough of them to cough up.

Most of us with half a brain know what is going on and are perfectly capable of saying so in the already available outlets. Sandra Poulton should have known this, so even she was after a bit of fame and glory.

David Icke is crackers. Sorry he is ill, but I can't say I'm surprised.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Of course she wanted her fifteen minutes, Sabot.  Icke wants a comparable 15 years of it.   He wants to be an elite who lives in the rarified world of riches and power.  His followers fail to see that.

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Would you have got sucked in, Lily? I don't think so. Sheesh, what a bunch of ego maniacs. All of them. It was bound to fail.

Xcuse me, we are going to tell you what you already know. Politicians are crap.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Sabot, no I would not.  I am able to do it properly though, as I think everyone else here is.  What I find amazing is that the wannabes have bigger egos than the somebodies.   rofl  rofl  rofl 

The topics they had were not exactly inspiring to begin with.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm

The Lizards are coming. feck me. We have been here for years and years. We just leave these pillocks to destroy themselves.
And aren't they ever doing a good job.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Yes they are doing a good job while we have a good laugh at them.  

It is entertaining but not in the way they intended.   rofl  rofl  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:15 pm

It's broken down again:

Poulton flounces from Lizard TV - Page 4 Testca10

Never mind, the important bits are working. You've think they could get a more cheerful test card, though - that looks more than a little totalitarian.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:33 pm

The V also looks like the people's salute.   rofl  rofl  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 pm

The wheels seem to be coming off the Reverend Icke's bandwagon rather quickly now.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:24 pm

That's what happens when people are out of their depth.  It must feel like quite a slap in the face to him.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 pm

It's a most unedifying spectacle from the Reverend Icke's flock right now - abuse getting hurled at anyone who asks WTF is going on, the banstick out, etc., and everyone getting banned/abused/called a 'shill' posting elsewhere on the internet about the whole FUBAR.

Oh, and about pms being read, etc.

Think we've all seen this before on a smaller scale?

There's rather a lot of money involved in this one, which may explain why there are so many outraged shrieks coming from Icke's forum enforcers.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Where are the calls for looking at the accounts?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:17 am

Reverend Icke seems to be losing it - he was last seen muttering about evil-doers and cackling witches.

His cult seem to be rapidly going off this 'free speech' business when its them that is being Spoken Freely about. Which is, of course, typical.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:54 pm

It's all downhill for him from now.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Sonia Poulton
2 hours ago
Well I've pondered...and brain-stormed...I've sought advice and I've listened to my heart...and I've realised there is truly only ONE way forward for me in terms of what I do as a journalist and broadcaster (and aside from my freelance stints in msm which will continue)...and that is to do my own thing...so, from mid-February...soniapoulton.com...will bring you on-demand news...available 24/7 and featuring some of the truly great people in our world today...inspiring voices who know how to change the game and are prepared to put their money where their mouths are. Thank you for all who have come to me suggesting some involvement in all this, I'm very grateful for the support, it's been amazing.

Mutton will be banging on her door.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

You bet she will.  Will she put in a good word for Bennett?  Or....would that not be permissible for him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Might be a bit of a conflict of interest for him, what with him posting on Icke?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Will he have to choose?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next