JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Trolls really are horrible people'

+3
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Trolls really are horrible people'

Post  lily Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Yes we have. No doubt about it, Sabot.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Trolls really are horrible people'

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Starchild 2.0 ‏@raynerphil 5m
Most people I speak to now know there are serious issues with #mccann evidence. Others believe #mitchell #media #spin Former in the majority

I am trying to imagine a social situation in which one has discussions about supposed 'serious issues with mccann evidence'.

And failing.

Is it like a sect, or something? They never mix with heretical Doggy Deniers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:33 pm

I guess that that person never actually enters into discussion with real people. However, all those socks never argue with him/her/it?  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Let's just settle for the fact that they are all vile people. Their level of intelligence doesn't come into it. Their brains are atrophied beyond hatred. Hatred is their reason for living.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Well, they put out hate so that is what they get back. Not a happy way to live is it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:37 pm

lily wrote:Well, they put out hate so that is what they get back.  Not a happy way to live is it?

Really sad, actually. But then I am about to descend into my periodic depression phase.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 pm

They are the masters of their own demise, as are we.

Chin up. When is the next full moon?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 pm

lily wrote:They are the masters of their own demise, as are we.

Chin up.  When is the next full moon?  

Not for another three weeks. But that's okay. I will be fine next week.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Good.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:42 pm

SwedeWatch ‏@SwedeNews
Gonçalo Amaral:"Believe me, I feel no rage, I’m not even angry.
I have understood their game and you also know how this game works"

And while Gonzo's been playing nasty games, the McCanns have been trying to find their abucted daughter.

Perhaps Gonzo should be titled King of the Trolls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:37 am

What a loser he is.  bottomsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 am

I wonder, do the McCann-haters never tire of talking sh*te - and nasty sh*te, at that?

Pity their endless, interminable pitchforking and lying can't be put to some good use. Like, hooked up to the National Grid as sustainable energy.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Janet Cocking This sounds awful but sometimes I forget that this is real life and these are real people....it's like I get caught up in trying to work out the puzzle....guess the ending before I finish the book.....does anyone know what I mean or am I just really odd and need to step away from this for a while???

That sicko numty would be well advised to log off NOW and seek help from a mental health professional.

If it is so desensitised, has so far lost track of decency and humanity that it has forgotten it's hurting and abusing real people, then like many others, it's a long way down a very slippery slope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Janet Cocking This sounds awful but sometimes I forget that this is real life and these are real people....it's like I get caught up in trying to work out the puzzle....guess the ending before I finish the book.....does anyone know what I mean or am I just really odd and need to step away from this for a while???

That sicko numty would be well advised to log off NOW and seek help from a mental health professional.

If it is so desensitised, has so far lost track of decency and humanity that it has forgotten it's hurting and abusing real people, then like many others, it's a long way down a very slippery slope.

But it does describe what they are doing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Flicksfan ‏@flicksfan
@_DarkMavis Have lived with it since 3 May, 2007. Agonised, prayed. PJ files, tabloids, Amaral, books, anti-#McCann viewpoints - everything!

There's another one. There is very obviously something wrong with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 7h
@sundayexpress1 revealed on twitter this week - #mccann paid shills reporting to m wright who in turn reports to Mitchell = jakanory

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:30 pm

She really has lost it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm

You must admit, it's amusing to see how far removed from reality they are. rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Ian Hitchings ‏@IamIanHitchings 2h
This persistent suggestion in the downmarket parts of the British media should be knocked on the head. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564080/Britains-senior-police-officer-confirms-Met-names-three-suspects-Madeleine-McCann-case-closing-in.html#ixzz2uAVQZSku … #McCann

And that one thinks it can tell the British media what to print. Good luck with that one.  yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Duke of Essex PAI ‏@stephen2421
@PORTUGALONLINE @mariaccnr. #mccann arrived OC 27th April. Just a thought. 1st May Walpurgis night. Was she actually seen 2nd/3rd May?

By God, these Amaral supporters are smart! Can't be long now till they work it all out and realise J K Rowling abducted Madeleine and she is now safely training at Hogwart's.

Meanwhile, in the real world - where on earth do they get this crap from?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
Bennett won't comment unless I apologise ? #McCann wanted fuller conversation. But - directed me to havern site

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:02 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

From the performance this one is putting on:

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE

We'll know in the future to take anything that appears in Portugalonline with a bucket of salt, as she appears to be nothing but an apologist and propagandist for Gonzo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Duke of Essex PAI ‏@stephen2421 2h
@Pierett600 Look 19th-30th April (preparation, kidnap, etc) on Satanic Calendar. 1st May 4 sacrifice. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_calendar.htm … #mccann

Duke of Essex PAI ‏@stephen2421 2h
@Pierett600 No more knowledge than anyone else & not into satanics but happened to look up Beltane & up it popped. Hope I'm wrong. #Mccann

Haters are completely round the bend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 am

And Bennett's sidekick dirtymac, the pretend policeman, is beneath contempt.

It's being well-noticed that he has posted a sick 'letter' mocking Madeleine McCann.

If he put as much effort into picking up dogshit round his swimming pool as he does into obscenities like that, his B & B might get better reviews from the unfortunate guests.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next