JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Trolls really are horrible people'

+3
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Trolls really are horrible people'

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 am

If anyone can use it - link only for the filthy thing:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/14/67/69/80/dirtym10.png

Maybe some of the media would like to see the sort of sicko scum that abuses Madeleine and her family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Trolls really are horrible people'

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:43 am

Jesus Christ. Sick Fucker.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 am

Also being discussed here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post216960.html?sid=1f20d2cd3bc61713a72082f26c010070#p216960

The Last Resort?

No-one reading dirtymac's mockery of a missing child can be in any doubt as to the kind of creatures on that hate site.

Dirtymac's mockery of April Jones hasn't been forgotten.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 am

Waleed Al-Uzaizi wow got my comment published and got over 300 green arrows ...Burgles don't steal kids .. SY should have started from scratch with nobody ruled in or out and start with interviewing the parents and friends so they know what happened to child
13 hours ago · Like · 4

Shelagh Ferreira One of the green arrows was mine. Great comment, Waleed.

Numties discuss pretending to be 'members of the public' on the Mail site.  Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post216963.html#p216963

quote:

All the Foundation members are known stalkers & Bennett was very nearly done for harassment, if these deranged people are now so desperate they're turning their sick attentions to the children instead, they need dealing with swiftly, harshly & sooner rather than later. Creepy Sharon is no exception & that post very clearly shows INTENT to somehow try to get to the twins in one way or another. I hope the police are aware of their plans

Precisely. I am sure people will be contacting the REAL police about them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:34 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm

marconi Today

Cristobell, perhaps the McCanns sued Blackmith, also demanding excuses.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Why on earth would the McCanns bother with that fantasist nonentity?  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:38 pm

bb1 wrote:If anyone can use it - link only for the filthy thing:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/14/67/69/80/dirtym10.png

Maybe some of the media would like to see the sort of sicko scum that abuses Madeleine and her family?

Hold it right there. The person who wrote that must have some sort of serious mental illness. No one sane could have written that. He should get himself checked out. The dogshit has most likely ruined his brain and turned it to shit.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Evil's not a word I use lightly, Lily, but when you see one of them concocting something as foul as that 'letter', you get a glimpse of the monsters hiding behind the self-proclaimed 'Truthseekers'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:59 pm

bb1 wrote:http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/top-internet-anti-mccann-family-troll-criticised-for-her-diplomas-in-hatred/

Worth a read. And is that smiffy making a tw@t of himself yet again in the comments?

Must be. The only other person who would threaten to do that would be Bennett. The bluff and bluster got Smiffy nowhere.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Evil's not a word I use lightly, Lily, but when you see one of them concocting something as foul as that 'letter', you get a glimpse of the monsters hiding behind the self-proclaimed 'Truthseekers'.

Yes indeed, Bonny. The monsters are no more truthseekers than a bucket of pig manure.  mad mad mad 

Have read the Myths thread and am feeling sick to my stomach about the obvious intent of those hounders.

Tick bloody tock.......  mad  mad  mad 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm

I am trying to come to terms with how PeterMac could ever have been a Police Officer. He didn't suddenly become this mentally ill.
I suspect that he got told to walk before he got the sack. The Police do that, you know. They don't like admitting that they have got a sick barstard on the payroll.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Sabot, I too think they gave him an offer he could not refuse.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:49 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, I too think they gave him an offer he could not refuse.  

Pretty obvious, really. But it must have smarted. And then finally, totally turned his sick mind.

There is nothing even remotely normal about this man. He is ill. Not sure about Evil, but getting there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Maybe Gonc being cut off from his job is what resonates with him? Dunno....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:03 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
@ModNrodder @TurraloonNS @Cerb32 @JustClareE what about Madeleine's hair it was found in car? I heard its being sent to Belgium #mccann

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:10 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
@foxylady93 @Greg_LW yes you know Rebelo was being ordered by Lisbon to make case go away he was in Amaral camp always #mccann

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar 

Is Gonzo paying her to post this garbage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Is Gonzo paying her to post this garbage?

Wouldn't be at all surprised.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:32 pm

****RACIAL STEREOTYPE ALERT****

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@PORTUGALONLINE I thought they probably were Isabelle, fiery Latin nature [said fondly] - it was an affront, #gladpjbackontrack #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:35 pm

I do have to say that I have wondered a bit about Rebelo. I know he had a horrible mess to clean up, but he never actually pursued anything of note.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:41 pm

I have wondered from time to time too, Sabot. I do still wonder what he would have made of the investigation had he been in charge from the very beginning.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Where would he start, when Gonzo hadn't bothered to do the most basic police work?

The investigation was FUBAR from the moment Gonzo woke up on May 4th, 2007, drank his breakfast and decided the parents DONE IT.

Everything from then on was not pointed at finding Madeleine, or the scum that abducted her, but at proving Gonzo's stupid Hypothesis. He even wasted time, money and manpower on having the UK police followed, for crying out loud.

The Yard have the resources to start again from scratch; I doubt if Rebelo did.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm

I think he got told to wind it up because it was becoming such an embarrassment.

Do The Rogatories. Threaten The Taps 7 so they won't come back to do a Reconstruction. Make them all look bad. And then it will all go away.

Wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm

How's this for nasty, sicko, wishful thinking?

ARGUIDO STATUS
Post Cristobell Today at 5:52 pm

Does anyone think the McCanns may have been made arguidos again?

FFS, what has to happen for reality to sink in with these morons?

The McCanns were cleared of any crime years ago by the AG of Portugal.

The Yard has made it crystal-clear that they are not suspects.

The PJ has gone on Portuguese TV and made it clear that they are not suspects.

But these muppets are still trying to convince themselves otherwise, tick tock.  yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next