JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
War in Ukraine - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

War in Ukraine

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

War in Ukraine - Page 20 Empty Re: War in Ukraine

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 pm

A flyer ordering Jews in eastern Ukraine to register with pro-Russian forces or face deportation has been branded a fake by religious leaders, including the area's rabbi.
Pamphlets circulating in Donetsk demanded 'citizens of Jewish nationality' over the age of 16 pay $50 to register and be issued special passports 'marking the confession of faith'.
But the flyer, described as 'grotesque' by US Secretary of State John Kerry, has now been classed by the leader of the city's Jewish community as a hoax, aimed at stirring up trouble.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608486/Grotesque-anti-Semitic-flyer-handed-Jews-Ukraine-fake-aimed-stirring-trouble-discredit-pro-Russians.html#ixzz2zS6zMKlq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'll take the word of the local Rabbi over that of serial liar Kerry any day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:29 pm

The Rabbi has no reason to lie.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:12 am

War in Ukraine - Page 20 Joe-bidden

Individual believed to be associated with American government spotted arriving in Kiev.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1246878/biden-ukraine-has-a-second-opportunity

US Vice President Joe Biden has met with Ukraine's acting president days after an international agreement was reached to end violence in the country.

Mr Biden addressed MPs at the Ukraine parliament in a show of support for the interim government and is expected to announce new technical support for the government on energy and economic reforms.

He said: "The opportunity to generate a united Ukraine and getting it right is within your grasp.

"And we want to be your partner and friend in the project. We're ready to assist.

Translation: We're going to asset-strip the Ukraine and reduce you to subsistence level and chaos, just like we've done to every other nation we've 'helped' recently, making use of you to stir sh*t with Russia along the way.

Oh, and F*ck the EU.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:15 am

No other source yet, but there are reports that Kiev has sent armoured vehicles to attack a town in the eastern region:

http://rt.com/news/154544-slavyansk-fighting-east-ukraine/

War in Ukraine - Page 20 Slavyansk-fighting-east-ukraine.si

Fighting has reportedly erupted just outside Slavyansk. Shootout has started between members of the Slavyansk self-defense and unknown gunmen, anti-government activists say.

“Around 40 minutes ago fighting started on the outskirts of Slavyansk,” one of the leaders of self-defense forces, Miroslav Rudenko , told Interfax. We are checking reports of one dead and one injured. There are shootings at a number of checkpoints at some of Slavyansk exit-roads.”

[video]

So, what happened to the truce? Not enough Ukrainian blood being spilled for Obama's liking?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 am

Another version of recent events:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/24/world/europe/ukraine-gunmen-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Including:

Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reproached Russian President Vladimir Putin over the Ukraine crisis while speaking at the University of Connecticut on Wednesday.

I'm sure being nagged by that witch will have helped Putin's mood no end.

Why didn't she let Bill make the call? At least Putin might have some respect for him. Hell, he's probably got more respect for Jimmy Carter than he does this shower of crooks and liars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:11 pm

More lies from Washington debunked:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/NYT-Retracts-Russian-Photo-by-Robert-Parry-Journalism_Photographs_Propaganda_Russia-140424-445.html

The photograph published by the New York Times purportedly was taken in Russia of Russian soldiers who later appeared in eastern Ukraine. However, the photographer has since stated that the photo was actually taken in Ukraine, and the U.S. State Department has acknowledged the error.

I wanted to read the retraction from the NYT but it froze my screen, so I am not going to link to that. Others may have better luck.

Only now do we belatedly learn what should have been obvious: the blurry photographs provided by the coup regime in Kiev and endorsed by the Obama administration don't really prove anything. There were obvious alternative explanations to the photos that were ignored by the Times, such as the possibility that these were military veterans who are no longer associated with the Russian military. Or that some photos are not of the same person.

I'm surprised the stupid woman didn't declare that she 'knew' the people were Russians because they had snow on their boots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Another day. Another comment. Speechless.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 pm

I wish to God the US would keep out of this, Lily - what would the US do if a mess like this was unfolding in Northern Mexico? Every single time there's a semi-truce, someone from the US goes and stirs it all up again.

Little though I like either Merkel or Putin, they can at least more or less behave themselves and avoid making matters worse. I don't think for one minute that it's a coincidence that Biden flies into Ukraine and shortly afterwards the unelected corrupt president in Kiev sends the army into the east against the protesters.

Mind you, if this is even half-accurate:

http://rt.com/news/154596-feed-your-army-ukraine/

the army's going to turn on the Kiev lot. It does tally with what the troops who handed over their vehicles last week said - that they weren't being fed or paid. Guess the bribes from Washington aren't trickling down - or maybe F*ck the EU Nuland should make them all cookies again?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 pm

In the comments-

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/24/world/europe/ukraine-gunmen-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Neil Clark 15 april 2014

I'm confused. A few weeks ago we were told in the West that people occupying government buildings in Ukraine was a very good thing. These people, we were told by our political leaders and elite media commentators, were 'pro-democracy protestors'.

The US government warned the Ukrainian authorities against using force against these 'pro-democracy protestors' even if, according to the pictures we saw, some of them were neo-Nazis who were throwing Molotov cocktails and other things at the police and smashing up statues and setting fire to buildings.

Now, just a few weeks later, we're told that people occupying government buildings in Ukraine are not 'pro-democracy protestors' but 'terrorists' or 'militants'.

Why was the occupation of government buildings in Ukraine a very good thing in January, but it is a very bad thing in April? Why was the use of force by the authorities against protestors completely unacceptable in January, but acceptable now? I repeat: I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

The anti-government protestors in Ukraine during the winter received visits from several prominent Western politicians, including US Senator John McCain, and Victoria Nuland, from the US State Department, who handed out cookies. But there have been very large anti-government protests in many Western European countries in recent weeks, which have received no such support, either from such figures or from elite Western media commentators. Nor have protestors received free cookies from officials at the US State Department.

Surely if they were so keen on anti-government street protests in Europe, and regarded them as the truest form of 'democracy', McCain and Nuland would also be showing solidarity with street protestors in Madrid, Rome, Athens and Paris? I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

A few weeks ago I saw an interview with the US Secretary of State John Kerry who said, “You just don't invade another country on phony pretexts in order to assert your interests.” But I seem to recall the US doing just that on more than one occasion in the past 20 years or so.

Have I misremembered the 'Iraq has WMDs claim'? Was I dreaming back in 2002 and early 2003 when politicians and neocon pundits came on TV every day to tell us plebs that we had to go to war with Iraq because of the threat posed by Saddam's deadly arsenal? Why is having a democratic vote in Crimea on whether to rejoin Russia deemed worse than the brutal, murderous invasion of Iraq – an invasion which has led to the deaths of up to 1 million people? I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

We were also told by very serious-looking Western politicians and media 'experts' that the Crimea referendum wasn't valid because it was held under “military occupation.” But I've just been watching coverage of elections in Afghanistan, held under military occupation, which have been hailed by leading western figures, such as NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen as a “historic moment for Afghanistan” and a great success for “democracy.” Why is the Crimean vote dismissed, but the Afghanistan vote celebrated? I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

Syria too is rather baffling. We were and are told that radical Islamic terror groups pose the greatest threat to our peace, security and our 'way of life' in the West. That Al-Qaeda and other such groups need to be destroyed: that we needed to have a relentless 'War on Terror' against them. Yet in Syria, our leaders have been siding with such radical groups in their war against a secular government which respects the rights of religious minorities, including Christians.

When the bombs of Al-Qaeda or their affiliates go off in Syria and innocent people are killed there is no condemnation from our leaders: their only condemnation has been of the secular Syrian government which is fighting radical Islamists and which our leaders and elite media commentators are desperate to have toppled. I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

Then there's gay rights. We are told that Russia is a very bad and backward country because it has passed a law against promoting homosexuality to minors. Yet our leaders who boycotted the Winter Olympics in Sochi because of this law visit Gulf states where homosexuals can be imprisoned or even executed, and warmly embrace the rulers there, making no mention of the issue of gay rights.

Surely the imprisonment or execution of gay people is far worse than a law which forbids promotion of homosexuality to minors? Why, if they are genuinely concerned about gay rights, do our leaders attack Russia and not countries that imprison or execute gay people? I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

We are told in lots of newspaper articles that the Hungarian ultra-nationalist party Jobbik is very bad and that its rise is a cause of great concern, even though it is not even in the government, or likely to be. But neo-Nazis and ultra-nationalists do hold positions in the new government of Ukraine, which our leaders in the West enthusiastically support and neo-Nazis and the far-right played a key role in the overthrow of Ukraine's democratically elected government in February, a ‘revolution’ cheered on by the West. Why are ultra-nationalists and far-right groups unacceptable in Hungary but very acceptable in Ukraine? I'm confused. Can anyone help me?

We are told that Russia is an aggressive, imperialist power and that NATO's concerns are about opposing the Russian ‘threat’. But I looked at the map the other day and while I could see lots of countries close to (and bordering) Russia that were members of NATO, the US-led military alliance whose members have bombed and attacked many countries in the last 15 years, I could not see any countries close to America that were part of a Russian-military alliance, or any Russian military bases or missiles situated in foreign countries bordering or close to the US. Yet Russia, we are told, is the ‘aggressive one’. I'm confused. Can anyone help me?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Quite. Applause......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Up is down and black is white too..... mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

That's it - there's no sense to Obama's foreign policy. It seems to consist of sh*t-stirring in one trouble spot after another, with different rules each time, blaming Russia, demanding the UK and EU back him up, then wondering why they don't.

It's a policy of madness, IMO, and is doing the US dreadful damage in the world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 pm

There are times that I think he doesn't like the US or Americans.

He did say that it was not exceptional. It used to be......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes, it did. I was watching a documentary about some past crisis the other night; it showed one of Ronald Reagan's White House addresses.

What a difference! He spoke with authority, and clarity, and respect for his office and Americans.

I think you're right, Obama doesn't actually like America very much, so doesn't care if he causes disasters, loses allies, etc. He doesn't care about Chicago or Detroit, or the Constitution, so why should he care about world affairs?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I loved Reagan, I really did. I think it went somewhat downhill after him.

When you think about it, it is this attitude that confounds people, Bonny. They know he doesn't seem to support the country which has been very kind to him and his family.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1248949/us-accuses-russia-of-ukraine-deception

US Accuses Russia Of Ukraine 'Deception'
In an uncompromising message, US Secretary of State John Kerry warns Moscow: "The window to change course is closing

Allegations of deception don't sit well from the liar that waved a photoshopped document around to stir up trouble, and that tried to start a war in Syria AFTER it had been demonstrated that it was his own chums that used poison gas in that troubled nation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Ggggrrrrrr.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:56 pm

He's a menace, strutting around spouting his bombastic, warmongering lies - he's been on top form today. He's picked a fight with Russia Today because it's Russian propaganda...

No sh*t, Sherlock! He forgot to mention that CNN is pro-Obama propaganda, Fox is Republican propaganda, BBC is Westminster propaganda, AJ is Qatar-biased, and Euronews is pro-Europe propaganda.

Every single news outlet is biased in one way or another, the trick is to try to read as many as possible and work out which one is telling the fewest lies.

Kerry should be in a padded cell in a straightjacket, he seems hell-bent on pouring petrol on bonfires. Hasn't he noticed no-one in Europe is backing him up, and that Merkel and Putin are talking discreetly - hopefully without NSA eavesdropping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Couldn't agree more, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Oh, and he also waved those photos of what looks like the Duck Dynasty cast around again, and announced that these 'proved' - something or other.

He totally ignored the small detail that the annoyed owner of the Instagram account they were snaffled from had come forward to claim them, and made it perfectly clear that they were his chums, not 'secret Russian paramilitaries', or whatever Kerry insisted they were.

How does it help anything for Kerry to tell blatant lies like that? Anyone who's been following this knows he was lying through his expensive capped teeth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:20 pm

He is taking everyone as suckers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:44 pm

His problem is - people aren't suckers. How does he imagine it looks to other leaders when he comes out with nonsense and outright lies? What message is it sending to, say, Ms Merkel, who is already cross about having been bugged by NSA when he spouts this rubbish? Beyond the current US administration simply cannot be trusted, and the Secretary of State appears to have mental health issues?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Am appalled frankly.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 pm

http://www.infowars.com/top-u-s-diplomat-russia-has-betrayed-the-new-world-order/

Oh no, the conspiraloons will think all their Christmasses have come at once.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next