JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  lily Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:02 pm

He must be so happy.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm sure he is, Lily, he probably considers his current pain worth it. He isn't a young man, and he did take quite a battering before the alleged lunatic was hauled off - but how DUMB do you have to be to turn George Galloway into a heroic victim?

It's an absolute gift from the gods.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:41 pm

The DUMB one was now letting his head interfere with his fists, that's for sure.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:14 am

Today's Right-wing looney news from Scotland:

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/290304-man-held-by-police-over-confrontation-between-yes-and-no-supporters/

A man has been charged with assault after a heated confrontation between Yes and No supporters.

The incident took place in Glasgow's Argyle Street at around 4pm on Saturday.

Around 30 campaigners from both sides got involved in what police described as a "heated debate".

An allegation was made that a woman was assaulted during the demonstration, and a 55-year-old man was arrested.

The man has been released, and a report has been submitted to the Procurator Fiscal.

Allegedly, a Unionist with links to the BNP allegedly assaulted a pregnant woman.

Some wee yob also tried to set fire to a YES shop in Glasgow.

Alex Salmond has suggested that, for their safety, YES supporters stay clear of meetings by Right-wingers and extremists - Farage is coming north to put the final nail in the Oh No! coffin, I mean, make a rousing case for Unionism.

Oor ain First Meenister advises us to take the attitude that, like the nutters shouting that the end of the world is nigh, the loonies will be gone from our streets soon, and are best ignored when they start shouting and bawling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Farage?  In Scotland?   Where's me caber?   I'll give him a wee thing tae think of! He'd no sit down for a month! LL    Comeonthen  Comeonthen
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:10 pm

No, no, we want him here, LL, the more the objectionable little git does that inane grin and bangs on about Rule Brittania and foreigners, the better. He may go down well in the Home Counties, but not here.

He's even been disowned by the OH Noes! and told not to come, he's such a liability. Likewise the Orange Order, which is having a pro-union march just before the vote. The Oh Noes! are terrified of their own supporters. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:21 pm

bb1 wrote:No, no, we want him here, LL, the more the objectionable little git does that inane grin and bangs on about Rule Brittania and foreigners, the better. He may go down well in the Home Counties, but not here.

He's even been disowned by the OH Noes! and told not to come, he's such a liability. Likewise the Orange Order, which is having a pro-union march just before the vote. The Oh Noes! are terrified of their own supporters. biggrin
Okay, I'll pack ma caber away, for now. He's such a ghastly little toerag. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:30 pm

They love the little oik down in South East England, with all his harping back to their glory days of sending gunboats to keep brown people suitable loyal....

Interesting that Boris Johnson is also making a play for government; I cannot think of anything worse than a Boris/Farage alliance holding power.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:02 pm

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/290307-ukip-set-to-hold-pro-union-rally-in-scotland-days-before-referendum/

quote-

SNP MSP Aileen McLeod said: "Nigel Farage campaigning against an independent Scotland is a huge embarrassment and blow to the No campaign.

"Westminster is dancing to a UKIP agenda, threatening to drag us out of Europe which jeopardises jobs and investment.

"Scotland needs to reject the politics of Nigel Farage and UKIP, which is another reason why a Yes vote next month is so important."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:11 pm

No sign yet of any condemnation from the Oh Noes for this....

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 Arson10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:25 pm

The Oh Noes seem to be losing it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm

They've been getting increasingly nasty over the past few days, Lily, which is why many are dreading Farage turning up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Advice on what to do should one come across a ranting Oh No! nutter in the street....

The First Minister, who is in Dundee today, hailed the campaign as the "most exciting, participative and powerful debate in Scottish political history". He pointed out that someone was convicted last week of making online threats to him, and said a female Yes supporter was assaulted in Glasgow.

But, he said: "I don't hold press conferences accusing Mr Murphy or the No Campaign of orchestrating these events because I know that it would be ridiculous to do so. So let me be absolutely clear … If Mr Murphy comes bawling and shouting at a street corner near you any time soon, keep doing your shopping, go on with what you are doing. It's just like a guy with 'the End is Nigh' round his neck; he'll go away soon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/yes-campaigners-attacked-by-mob-outside-tynecastle-1-3527125

Yes campaigners attacked by mob outside Tynecastle

[video]

Scottish independence campaigners have been attacked by a mob outside Tynecastle.

It is understood that at least three people were injured in the attack on Saturday afternoon.

Campaigners say that punches were thrown and their leaflet table was kicked over by an angry mob intent on driving them away.

The claims come days after Labour MP Jim Murphy suspended his Scotland-wide tour, citing “co-ordinated abuse” from “Yes” voters.

Stewart Dredge, a 59-year-old grandfather from Currie, was left with a cut above his eye amid claims he was punched and headbutted by a stranger.

Mr Dredge, secretary of Edinburgh Pentlands SNP, said Hearts Supporters for Independence had been campaigning peacefully outside the stadium during the Falkirk game when they were targeted.

He said: “It was fairly traumatic, a really serious incident. Some of the other people were upset. One lad from East Calder was punched in the face for trying to film it on his phone. His mouth was swollen, and he was very tearful and upset.”

Mr Dredge claimed he and a bystander were both attacked and injured when they tried to intervene.

He said: “One of them was in my face shouting and screaming, and I received a headbutt.”

Yes campaigners estimated that there were about 20 people in the group but that “only five or six were swinging punches”.

They said it followed several earlier incidents in which they had been verbally abused by a gang bearing the Union Flag and singing Rule, Britannia!

Several Yes campaigners said they believed the later attack was “coordinated”, and calculated to intimidate them off the streets of Gorgie.

George Foulkes, former chairman of Hearts and a firm supporter of the No campaign, stressed that there was no evidence the attack had been carried out or orchestrated by No campaigners.

He said: “I deplore any physical violence but I think you have to be very careful about making claims about who is responsible.

“I would deplore it. But I suspect it may be being exaggerated and twisted to create counter balance to the attacks Jim Murphy has had to suffer.”

One man appeared to boast later on Facebook that he had told Yes supporters “they have no place in Gorgie” before adding “gonna go for round two now.”

Police Scotland have confirmed they are investigating an “allegation of assault following an incident in MacLeod Street on Saturday afternoon”.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Oh my! People are really getting agitated.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:31 pm

It seems to be coming from the Right, and I suspect the unpleasant mix of football and religion is involved, Lily. The Orange Order aka 'British Together' are due to march through Edinburgh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-28440218

and trouble follows them like a bad smell at the best of times.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Thank you, Bonny. Will it end up in brawls, do you think? Are you all fed up with what is happening?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Street brawls over football, politics and religion are, I am afraid, inevitable at the best of times, Lily, but can generally be avoided. I'm not fed up, it's fascinating to see it all happening, and see who is panicking and who isn't. Wink

Remember, it was a right-wing nutjob that attacked Galloway, too. It seems to be that faction the real nasty trouble is coming from.

LL's ready for anything, with his caber and poster...

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoPkz5NYQS97HCkxEJQbWTi_qQBQApEPKf-l1ey-Sd3axmmfli
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 pm

It appears, to me anyway, that the south has its eye on all that black gold you guys have. rofl rofl rofl

Are you being bombarded with ads on the TV?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

We may be, but about the only thing I watch on mainstream TV is Dr Who on the BBC, so if there are ads elsewhere - I don't see them. biggrin

I hate soaps, reality TV, singing and dancing contests, etc so it all rather passes me by...apart from this, of course, which has caused hilarity everywhere because it's so utterly dreadful, dated and patronising:

Sample mockery:

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 10600624_10154549139875243_1531935523778619925_n

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 10599337_267144806814830_738743381264093536_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Where do they get the people from who write those scripts? That's dreadful. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

It isn't even so bad it's good, it's just awful...a good few women have decided that if that's all the Oh Noes! think of them, they're voting YES. rofl rofl rofl

I just do not know what they were thinking of, releasing that.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 10639661_267150123480965_7417461678738029711_n

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 10590563_266700276859283_3523374290839933878_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Ouch! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 11 BwejvCxIIAAm5KT

If that is what even their peculiar polls are telling them, then yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:37 pm

I can hear the bag pipes warming up from here...... rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next