JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-5-live-struggled-to-find-enough-no-voters-for-dundee-independence-debate-1.553982

Producers of a live BBC independence referendum debate in Dundee struggled to find enough No voters to fill the audience.

A number of people have contacted the Courier saying they have been invited to BBC 5 Live’s debate at the Caird Hall on Tuesday as programme makers admitted to them they were struggling to get a balanced Yes/No split.

The corporation is adamant it has now managed to secure a balanced audience ahead of the show going out live at 10am.

One attendee told The Courier: “I got a call from BBC 5 Live trying to drum up people for the Caird Hall debate next week. Said they were struggling to get No-voting crowd members.

“They said they were trying to get a 50/50 audience split but finding it hard.”

*chuckle*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:50 am

Goodness me!

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/opinion/blogs/kieran-andrews/dundee-treated-alex-salmond-like-a-fifth-beatle-1.554741

Dundee treated Alex Salmond like a fifth Beatle

[video]

I don't think I've ever seen a politician get a reception like that before - I certainly wouldn't recommend Cameron trying it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H_psPVLk-8&feature=youtu.be

An American viewpoint, and a first-class summary of events.

And an overview of goings-on in the media, frequently bizarre....

http://wingsoverscotland.com/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:16 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-accused-george-galloway-attack-4146747

Man accused of George Galloway attack in custody after appearing in court
Sep 01, 2014 18:04 By James Powell
Neil Masterson, 39, charged with religiously aggravated assault against controversial Bradford West MP

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 GallowaySplit

Assault claim: Left, Neil Masterson in Facebook shot. Right, alleged victim George Galloway with cut face

A man accused of beating up controversial MP George Galloway was today remanded in custody.

Neil Masterson, 39, was charged with religiously aggravated assault against the pro-Palestine politician.

Bradford West MP Mr Galloway, 60, was attacked as he posed for photos in Notting Hill, West London, on Friday evening and needed an overnight stay in hospital.

He suffered bruising and swelling to his face, Hammersmith magistrates court was told.

Masterson, of Kensington, worked for the Department of Work and Pensions and as a manager at the BBC, but was now a full-time carer for a friend, the court heard.

Wearing a grey sweatshirt, he spoke only to confirm his personal details during the short hearing.

He was also charged with assaulting a member of the public and possessing cannabis.

Masterson was remanded in custody to appear at Isleworth crown court, West London, on September 15.

Mr Galloway did not attend the hearing.

The Respect Party MP was interviewed by West Yorkshire Police earlier this month after a speech in which he claimed Bradford was an Israel-free zone.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Enjoyed the youtube you posted, Bonny. thanks.

I think we could figure out that the guy who hit Galloway would be jailed?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:31 pm

He should be, he sounds like a complete lunatic, Lily. He was ranting violently on FB, and is also a stoner, I see. A very bad mix.

As for him having worked for the BBC - nothing surprises me any more.

Yes, the American guy was very good, accurate and concise for people who don't know too much about all this, and are just now realising there may well be a political earthquake in the British Isles.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Act in haste repent at leisure might apply here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:03 am

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 20130514-185718
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm

http://www.oilandgaspeople.com/news/1039/scottish-west-coast-untapped-oil-and-gas-reserves-worth-trillions/

Scottish West Coast untapped oil and gas reserves worth trillions

Published in Oil Industry News on Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Scotland could be sitting on more than double the amount of oil and gas reserves currently predicted, a new independent industry investigation has found. The investigation reveals that the scale of Scotland’s untapped frontier West Coast or Atlantic Margin has been underestimated.

The investigation was undertaken by oilandgaspeople.com, the world’s largest oil and gas industry jobs board, and independent North Sea oil and gas industry experts. The investigation included interviews with industry experts and collated seismic and expert evidence from a range of independent sources such as the British Geological Survey, DECC, oil and gas companies, the Institute of Petroleum Engineering and the Energy Institute.

The findings show that the current predictions of extensive untapped reserves of oil and gas could be underestimated by 100%. The West Coast alone could provide oil and gas for at least 100 years with an estimated value of more than £1 trillion.

More at link. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:42 pm

And of course, England doesn't know anything about this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Of course they do, Sabot, and so does the UK media. Notice the silence? rofl rofl rofl

Cameron most certainly does-

http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-news/9535-rumours-of-massive-oil-find-follow-camerons-secret-shetland-visit

Rumours of massive oil find follow Cameron’s secret Shetland visit
General

SUNDAY, 03 AUGUST 2014 19:20 37 COMMENTS E-mailPrintPDF
By G.A.Ponsonby

Rumours of a massive oil find to the west of Shetland are growing after Prime Minister David Cameron made a secret visit to the islands just under two weeks ago.

On July 22nd Mr Cameron turned up in Shetland unannounced. At the airport the Prime Minister was accompanied by the Secretary of State for Scotland Alistair Carmichael.

The secret visit, the first by a serving UK Prime Minister for 34 years, angered national media who were unable to despatch journalists to Shetland in time. Commenting on the visit, Scottish Secretary Carmichael told a local newspaper that the visit was, "the closest to a secret I’ve known in Shetland".

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 Aa0c34e501c5f8f9e0ca75da9cee0d14a003ad51_260x202

Technical stuff at link.

I wonder how long we will have to wait for a story in the Mail about how an independent Scotland would make the Gulf states look like poor relations? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:25 pm

I second all the laughter.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 pm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/sturgeon-public-mood-is-shifting-to-us-just-like-in-2011-.1409746902

Sturgeon: public mood is shifting to us just like in 2011
Wednesday 3 September 2014
Scottish public opinion appears to be shifting in the run-up to the independence referendum in a similar way to before the 2011 Scottish parliamentary election, according to the Deputy First Minister.

Nicola Sturgeon said there may also be a parallel between the pro-union Better Together campaign and the Labour Party that was defeated by an SNP landslide in the election three years ago.

Ms Sturgeon was speaking on the campaign trail in Bathgate, West Lothian, as she met voters in the town's George Place.

She said: "I definitely sense a shift. This is a referendum, it's not an election, but certainly I remember very well how that felt in 2011 when you just got the sense that something was moving in terms of opinion. And I feel that now.

"The two things are not the same and I wouldn't want to draw false comparisons, but I think in 2011 we were faced with an opposition that I think, because they'd been faced with polls that showed they had a lead until fairly late in the campaign, thought they didn't really have to do very much.

"There may be a parallel there with Better Together."

Ms Sturgeon insisted the Yes campaign was not complacent with just days to go until the vote on September 18.

She said: "We're still two weeks out and lots and lots can happen.

"We'll just concentrate on getting the positive message for independence across to as many people as possible, but there's no doubt there's a spring in the step of the the Yes campaign, we're feeling very up, very optimistic."

The Deputy First Minister said stories of people queuing up to register to vote before last night's deadline were "humbling" for everyone involved.

She said: "The word I keep hearing over the last few days, which I think just again speaks to something in Scotland, is 'exciting'. People feel excited by what we might be standing on the brink of."

On the streets of Bathgate the future of the health service was a hot topic for many voters.

Ms Sturgeon used the event to appeal to Labour supporters to back a Yes vote to protect the NHS and other public services.

She said: "The evidence is Labour supporters are moving in significant numbers to Yes.

"Labour supporters believe in social justice. They want to protect public services, they want to ensure that we've got a social security system that protects the most vulnerable and the best way to get these things is to put Scotland in control of our own resources and the decision that shape the kind of country we are."

Thousands of people who aren't even on the electoral roll have registered to vote for the first time; they didn't bother voting before, because they thought nothing was ever going to change, that they simply didn't matter to the supposed Great and Good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm

This is the future of your country at stake and not merely some election of a person who comes and goes.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:29 pm

http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/scottish-oil-bonanza-for-a-century-confirms-think-tank/

‘Scottish oil bonanza for a century’ confirms think-tank
Michael Gray | 04/09/2014 | 0 Comments
BuNanyjIgAAJRg_The trickle of speculation relating to new offshore revenue for Scotland has turned into a stream of hard facts from figures across the oil industry, with even a UK Government source describing new finds as “enormous”.

Yesterday Business for Scotland covered reports by Oil and Gas People on oil expansion in Scotland’s Atlantic waters. The report said new resources were a £1 trillion asset that would last 100 years.

Today business think-tank N-56 has released a substantial report that agrees with these positive assessments. Their release is entitled ‘Scotland set for oil bonanza that herald a new golden age for the North Sea lasting for another century‘.

Technical stuff about how we are going to be one of the world's richest nations, once we pry the cold, dead hand of Westminster off our country, at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:42 pm

I feel quite peculiar. A bit of a dither. What can England possibly offer? I might break into hysterical laughter in a minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Er, um, let's see.

The honour of paying for MPs' moats and duckponds, paying for the House of Lords. Spending a fortune on fancy trains to wreck the countryside and take a whole ten minutes less to get to Birmingham. Perverts in power. WMDs and illegal wars as Westminster pretends it still has an Empire. Fracking. Food banks.

Nope, it's not terribly appealing.

Best thing that could happen would be England splitting up. Farage could be PM of the Home Counties and what's inside the M25 corridor, and the civilised parts like the West Country and the north could run their own affairs - and make a much better job of it.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:18 am

bb1 wrote:http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/scottish-oil-bonanza-for-a-century-confirms-think-tank/

‘Scottish oil bonanza for a century’ confirms think-tank
Michael Gray | 04/09/2014 | 0 Comments
BuNanyjIgAAJRg_The trickle of speculation relating to new offshore revenue for Scotland has turned into a stream of hard facts from figures across the oil industry, with even a UK Government source describing new finds as “enormous”.

Yesterday Business for Scotland covered reports by Oil and Gas People on oil expansion in Scotland’s Atlantic waters. The report said new resources were a £1 trillion asset that would last 100 years.

Today business think-tank N-56 has released a substantial report that agrees with these positive assessments. Their release is entitled ‘Scotland set for oil bonanza that herald a new golden age for the North Sea lasting for another century‘.

Technical stuff about how we are going to be one of the world's richest nations, once we pry the cold, dead hand of Westminster off our country, at link.

Wonderful news, Bonny.

If you guys do go it alone, as I think you will, there will be some in Westminster mourning for what mountains of cash they had earmarked already. Those pockets will be a lot emptier now.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:03 am

Oh, they'll be sorry alright. Looks as though they might have left it all a bit too late. I do hope so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:03 pm

YES campaigners are attracting huge crowds, Sabot:

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/politics/tommy-sheridan-in-dundee-huge-crowd-turns-out-to-hear-passionate-appeal-for-yes-vote-1.559566

Tommy Sheridan in Dundee: Huge crowd turns out to hear passionate appeal for Yes vote

I think he gets double Brownie points, having been stitched up by the now-departed NOTW - and no, I have NO idea where his case against them stands.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/in-pictures-salmond-and-sturgeon-mobbed-as-they-walkabout-glasgow-city-cent.1409833726

Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon were mobbed on a walkabout in Glasgow city centre today.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 1409833725-327-3

It's most peculiar, ordinary people are suddenly going out to meetings, speeches, etc, to CHEER politicians - a bizarre phenomenon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh Noes! caught telling fairy stories again - this time about Tesco, and they aren't best pleased...

http://wingsoverscotland.com/what-didnt-really-need-saying/

Bitter Together - the gift that keeps on giving. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 10612883_859914610686117_141250351018459426_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 12 10426073_706862496058427_3711605067962273453_n

Can't expect anything else from his kind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:03 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The ending says it all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next