JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Very much so, Bonny. It does see to be separating the boys from the men.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Today, PM David Cameron would rather lecture the Scots from the safety of an empty velodrome in London than dare to speak in Edinburgh or debate directly with the First Minister. If he did, heknows he would be traduced and ridiculed.

That about sums it up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Judging by the state of panic emanating from Westminster I would say that there is a very good chance of Scotland winning independence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Sounds good, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 pm

I don't know anyone who isn't voting YES, Sabot - the polls are not matching events at ground level, or the panic from Westminster.

I simply can't predict it; fingers crossed, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Will cheer you on, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Interesting. I have dual nationality and 2 passports, a UK one and an Austrian one. Born in Scotland, does this mean I can apply for a 3rd nationality and passport? Confused of Tunbridge Welles! LL  scratch scratch 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Yes, as I understand it, LL. I'm not bothering to renew my passport till I can get a Scottish one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 pm

At 80 0dd Quid a throw who needs to. I'm hoping to travel on my French Driving Licence if I ever decide to go again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:00 pm

LL, after the election it should be clear? If Scotland wins, you just wear your kilt and are good to go?  Don't know about the ladies... rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:01 pm

If Scotland wins, there's going to be the biggest party EVER.  yaydance 

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 1958314_613880562023288_390015511_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Sure sounds like it Bonny. Cannot blame you guys for wanting out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Dirty tricks being tried by London:

Legal bid to win expat Scots the 'human right' to vote in independence referendum that would scupper Yes vote
First Minister Alex Salmond has denied expatriates the right to vote
Top barrister Aidan O'Neill claims they have a right to freedom of movement
Denying their vote is illegal and there should be a judicial review
Legal documents are being sent to Salmond and David Cameron
750,000 Scottish expatriates live in England
A judicial review could delay referendum until after September 18

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2576713/Expat-Scots-right-vote-independence-referendum-claims-denying-breach-human-rights.html#ixzz2vYr1djNt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Honesty is a thing of the past in some places.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Don't know what to make of that. I am not a Scot by birth but I want Scotland to have the right to leave The Union.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Oh, that's nothing, Lily, look what the barstewards did in 1979:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_devolution_referendum,_1979

London rigged the polls so that dead people on the voters roll, and people who couldn't be arsed going to the polling station, were all counted as NO votes.

Many of us have long memories.

mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:38 pm

What a bunch of *******, Bonny.  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Quite, Lily.

And there's no use trying wrecking tactics like that. The Scottish Government is NOT entitled to hold referendums in the rest of the not-very-UK.

That's a matter for Cameron. And seeing as how he won't even hold one on Europe, they've no chance. Instead, this will be seen as just another dirty trick from London.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 pm

With all this fun and games going on, I'm glad I have dual nationality and my Austrian passport was renewed last year. The UK one is due for renewal in 2017, but so long as I have one all is okay. And my Austrian one allows me into the UK with no problems. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Project Fear is so desperate, it's about to wheel Gordon Brown out, to patronise us in a Scots accent, LL, as every time Cameron opens his mouth, the YES vote goes up.  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Project Fear is so desperate, it's about to wheel Gordon Brown out, to patronise us in a Scots accent, LL, as every time Cameron opens his mouth, the YES vote goes up.  rofl 
God help ye all, lassie, yon wobbly lipped fattie is my 'twin' and also a Scot but a very poor example of our proud land., LL  vomit 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 am

Further confirmation that the Tories are trying to LOSE:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/health/tories-tell-scotland-we-want-to-axe-your-free-prescriptions.23704738

Tories tell Scotland: we want to axe your free prescriptions

Tom Gordon
Scottish Political Editor
Sunday 16 March 2014
MILLIONS of Scots would have to pay for prescriptions under plans unveiled today by the Scottish Tories.

Leader Ruth Davidson will promise to axe free universal prescriptions in order to pay for 1000 extra nurses and midwives.

The SNP abolished prescription charges, dubbed a "tax on ill health", in 2011 at a cost of £57 million a year.

At the time, around half the 5.3m people in Scotland had to pay for prescriptions, including 600,000 adults in families with an annual income of less than £16,000.

But in a high-risk move, Davidson will say that if the Tories form part of the government after the 2016 election, people who can afford it should pay for prescriptions.

SNP Health Secretary Alex Neil last night said Davidson's idea was "ludicrous" and showed the Tories were out of touch.

Prescriptions are free in Wales and Northern Ireland as well as in Scotland. Only those in England still pay the fee - £7.85 an item.

Davidson will tell her party's conference that under the SNP the number of NHS nurses and midwives has "gone up and down like a fiddler's elbow", with 2000 posts lost in the past two years.

This has created "intolerable pressure" on the frontline.

She will say: "It's not good enough for staff and it's not good enough for patients. It's time we did something about it. That's why today I am able to announce the Scottish Conservatives will pledge an extra 1000 nurses and midwives for Scotland. And, once introduced, we will not let numbers drop below that mark. And we'll pay for it by restoring the prescription charge.

"Not for the young, the pensioner, the pregnant or the poor - they'll stay exempt as they always were.But for people who are earning, who are overwhelmingly happy to make their contribution, they will know that their small sum will make a world of difference in wards across the country."

The Conservatives were yesterday unable to put a cost on administering the new system. Nor could they state the prescription charge they would reintroduce, only saying it would climb gradually to £6.85, the level charged in 2011.

The hiring of the new midwives and nurses would also be phased in over the next parliament. Assuming the policy would release £57m a year, the Tories said up to £36m would be used to meet staff costs.

The SNP has promised to maintain free prescriptions in the event of a Yes vote in September.

Neil pointed out many patients long-term conditions such as Crohn's, asthma, cystic fibrosis and Parkinson's, previously paid prescription charges, and so would presumably pay for them again under Davidson's plan. Research from England suggests one-third of people with long-term conditions miss out on medication due to cost.

Neil said NHS staff numbers had risen by nearly 8000 under the SNP, with the number of nurses and midwives rising by more than 1500.

He said: "This is a ludicrous idea from Ruth Davidson which shows how far out of touch with people in Scotland the Tories still are.

"Thousands are benefiting from the abolition of prescription charges including many with long-term conditions. Charges were a tax on ill health, they prevent people getting the medication they need, damage their ability to work and can lead to an increase in the workload for hospitals, nurses and GPs."

That really has to be one of the dumbest, stupidest ideas ever.

Abolish a system which costs next to nothing to administer and which benefits everyone, to reintroduce a system which penalises low-paid workers, involves means-testing and costs a fortune to adminster and benefits no-one.

Prescriptions are free in Scotland because the Scottish Government LIVES WITHIN ITS BUDGET.

Perhaps if English MPs considered NOT ripping off the taxpayer for duck houses, moats and staplers they too could lower the cost of healthcare?

It's a stunningly dumb idea which has terrified the voters - so keep up the good work, Tories!  thumbsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 3 Mail-1-329x437

Replacing the £1 coin with something harking back to a coin worth about 2p somehow sums Cameron's government up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:25 pm

I missed these posts today. My goodness. I think the not being able to live within the budget has been quite the thing in politics for sometime. The special flowers just can't live within it.

You are saying that Scotland can, Bonny?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next