JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:03 am

Yes, we have been, Lily. I do appreciate it's a novel concept to put basic health care before grandiose schemes and MPs expenses, but there you go!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:12 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1228619/pension-firms-lose-billions-after-speech

See what geniuses that shower in Westminster are, Lily? They've just cost pensioners billions OF THEIR OWN MONEY because of some half-assed scheme.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:10 pm

It makes you wonder where all of that money has actually gone, doesn't it? Not that a person could ever think that there is any corruption at any time going on in the wrong circles.

It seems that Scotland holds itself to higher moral standards than other places.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Or it's easier to get hold of the b*ggers if they start any funny business with other people's money.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Either way, you guys win.  thumbsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:41 am

Just look at what the Tories put out to 'celebrate' their Budget.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Article-2584700-1C6E086900000578-935_634x336

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Such crass stupidity is, naturally, a gift to annoyed photoshoppers:

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Article-2584700-1C6FEDF400000578-310_634x480

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Article-2584700-1C6FFBB500000578-735_634x414

More at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584700/Let-play-bingo-Tories-fire-condescending-advert-highlighting-Budget-beer-bingo-tax-cuts-things-enjoy.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 am

What a Hoot. That'll keep the Scots Plebs happy. And stop them hotfooting back across the border. Personally, I would pull up the drawbridge now while they still can.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 am

Sabot, when I first saw that image, I thought it was a p*ss-take. Then I discovered that the Tories really had put it out as a Good Thing...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Don't know what to say, Bonny. But if I wasn't sure before then I am now. It isn't even clever or funny. Just downright insulting yet again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:43 pm

I like this comment in the Mail-

ME, England, United Kingdom, 14 minutes ago
I'm from the North of England.Please Please Please Scotland don't go.For the love of God don't leave us at the mercy of these people.Please don't go we need you

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Perfect!  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Coming Next Week:

SAMCAM PROVIDES CAKE RECIPES FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T AFFORD BREAD
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

We have one like her too.

Those ads really reflect the days of feudal lords don't they? Let the plebs have their ale and mead and that will keep them happy while we work and tax them to death?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Found another one:

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 1187276_252470548257560_1904795689_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Absolutely.  thumbsup 

They will regret taking it to social media if they keep this up.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Insulting the minds of the masses isn't going to help. We aren't as stupid as we were forty years ago. And who can afford Beer and Skittles anyway?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 pm

In order to save a whole shiny pound, you'd have to drink 100 pints of beer, Sabot. As for the Bingo business....

Maybe Cameron thinks the lower classes don their cloth caps for a pint of bitter at the Rose and Crown, while their good ladies have a night out at the bingo, or something? Before shutting the whippet out for the night?

He must think the lower classes all live like Andy Capp, or something. If he thinks at all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:06 pm

A whole Penny. Oh My. And Whippets don't come cheap these days. PS. What is Bingo?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 pm

It's what forkers play online when they claim to be 'working on the internet', Sabot.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Logo

There's thousands of them. UK TV is full of ads for online bingo and instant loans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 pm

bb1 wrote:It's what forkers play online when they claim to be 'working on the internet', Sabot.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Logo

There's thousands of them. UK TV is full of ads for online bingo and instant loans.

Like Housy Housy, like wot my mother in law used to play in The Working Men's Club? I was never any good at that. I missed so many houses because I was afraid to shout in case they all jumped on me and beat me up, me being a Londoner and all. They don'r like Londoners in Yorkshire.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:05 pm

bb1 wrote:In order to save a whole shiny pound, you'd have to drink 100 pints of beer, Sabot. As for the Bingo business....

Maybe Cameron thinks the lower classes don their cloth caps for a pint of bitter at the Rose and Crown, while their good ladies have a night out at the bingo, or something? Before shutting the whippet out for the night?

He must think the lower classes all live like Andy Capp, or something. If he thinks at all.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 4 Bj7ZHHUIAAABmAK

I love the smell of paranoia in the morning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:31 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Westminster's upset because Osborne issued dire threats and everyone said, Don't be so bl**dy stupid instead of being suitably cowed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh dear.  biggrin Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next