JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:33 pm

I think Galloway's drunk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Me too. Pcorneater
We've been having thunder and lightning and it's interfering with the signal. Keep losing it! mad LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Oh Lord, Galloway was awful. Shouting and bawling that he was LABOUR, which will be news to his Respect party. Going on about uniting to fight Nazis - 'Ask your grandparents, if we hadn't been united we'd be speaking German!.

Trainwreck. The teenage audience was good, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm

It's all going as you thought it would.  Excellent.  You will be raising your glass before you know it.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 pm

You're in bold too, now, Lily. MI5 must be watching this thread. Hide
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Kevin Williamson @williamsonkev · 18m
BBC have edited out @georgegalloway calling Yessers "SNP Nazis" #BigBigDebate

Oh, how surprising - that must have come after the rant about speaking German?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/out-in-the-open/#comments

Robinson rudely harassed and heckled Salmond after his answer. He’s now lied about it on national television. The BBC’s open contempt for its legal duty of impartiality is no longer acceptable. It’s the people of Scotland who will now be demanding answer

Anyone that believes a single word the BBC says, after its outright lies of the past few weeks, needs their head examined. The BBC simply is not fit for purpose, and is rotten to the core. Time it, and the licence nonsense, was done away with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:36 pm

On the subject of the Star Wars March:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11090644/Scottish-independence-Glasgow-the-friendly-city-turns-demented.html

Scottish independence: Glasgow, the friendly city, turns demented
The Labour MPs who travelled from London to Scotland were greeted by a wild eyed, wild bearded Yes supporter in a rickshaw blaring out the Darth Vader theme

[video]

Glasgow is marketed as The Friendly City. Yesterday, around 60 Labour MPs travelled up from London together to ask it, terribly nicely, if it wouldn't mind, to vote No in the referendum. There are many words you could use to describe the welcome they received, but I'm not sure "friendly" would be the first.
On the whole, I suspect "friendly" would be some way down the queue, a fair distance behind "demented", "ragingly hysterical", and "borderline psychotic".
The MPs - among them Harriet Harman, Jack Straw and Yvette Cooper - arrived at Glasgow Central on the 7.30 from Euston, and headed off on foot towards the statue of Donald Dewar, Scotland's first First Minister, on Buchanan Street. They were not, however, alone.
To greet their arrival, a Yes supporter - wild red hair, wild red beard, and even wilder eyes - had specially hired a rickshaw and a PA system, and accompanied the procession all the way, while blasting out the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars.

Bow down, people of Glasgow!" he cackled maniacally, again and again.
"Bow down to your imperial masters! Be grateful! They've travelled all this way! Don't worry, they'll put it on expenses! Bow down!"
The MPs pretended not to notice. Passersby didn't. "Go back tae London!" yelled a middle-aged shopper, shaking his fist at them.
"You're a disgrace!"
At last the MPs arrived at the statue, and lined up with 40 Scottish Labour colleagues plus scores of banner-clutching No supporters on the steps of the Buchanan Galleries shopping centre.
Glaring up at them was a horde of Yes supporters, eyes ablaze. All that separated the two opposing sides was a handful of police, and a single length of barrier tape.
Without further ado, the yell-off commenced. "NO! NO! NO!" "YES! YES! YES!" "NO! NO! NO!"
"TRAITORRRRRS!"
Harriet Harman gazed out at the baying mass before her, a weak smile pinned unhappily to her face.

As the chanting dinned on, a Yes man barged his way behind the barrier tape, brandishing a Saltire for the TV cameras and shouting wildly about democracy. A policeman attempted in vain to usher him away from the MPs.
Frantically the Yes man started pointing at a tiny scratch on his arm. "Look at this!" he screamed, eyes bulging. "This is the truth of the No campaign! VIOLENCE!" Brilliantly, he had an English accent.
A pale-looking Labour adviser ran an anxious hand through his hair.
Chant, chant, chant, chant. The noise was relentless. This was a shopping precinct on a Thursday lunchtime, but it might as well have been Saturday afternoon at Ibrox or Parkhead. "SCOTLAND SAYS NO!"
"SCOTLAND SAYS YES!" "SCOTLAND SAYS NO!" "SCOTLAND SAYS YES!"
Conclusive agreement on what Scotland said seemed unlikely to be reached.
Hundreds were now jamming the precinct. But the scene was not yet complete. Someone was missing. Someone important. Ah yes, here he was.
"BOOOOOOOOOOO!" howled the Yessers, as, with a wide white smile stretched taut across his cheeks, Ed Miliband took his place at the front of the Labour ranks. "YEEEEAAAAHHH!" they countered. As if able to hear only the cheers, Mr Miliband smiled beatifically on. An aide handed him a microphone. He looked out at the barracking throng of Yessers.

"Friends!" he began, brightly.
"You're no friend ae mine!" bawled a Yesser. "You're a traitor, so you are!" bawled another. It was a blitz of abuse. "Red Tories! A parcel of rogues! You don't belong up here, Miliband! You don't have a vote!
You're no' even Scottish!"
Gamely, but inaudibly, Mr Miliband plodded on with his speech.
At the front of the Yessers, a shaven-headed man in a hooded top was near-delirious with glee. "Slaves!" he hooted at the Labour MPs, his voice a grotesque parody of a black slave from the American Deep South. "Uncle Toms! No thank you, massuh! Just tell us where ah sign mah expenses form, massuh! I is a good white nigger!"
Jim Murphy, one of the leading figures of the No campaign, glared at him stonily.
"Go on, then!" jeered the skinhead. "If you're no' a slave, what are you?"
"We're patriots," growled Mr Murphy.
"Patriots! And what does patriot mean, eh? Eh? Patriot comes from the Latin! The Latin meaning 'father'! How many fathers d'you have? One, or two?"

The thread of this discussion was becoming difficult to follow. I looked round for Mr Miliband. Apparently having finished his speech, he was slipping safely away round the side of the Labour ranks. The chanting went on, unabated. "Shame on you! Shame on you!" It was unclear which side was chanting this. Possibly both.
Gradually, the Labour ranks started to break up, and the chanting dissolved. At the foot of the shopping centre's steps I found Jack Straw. Unlike almost everyone else who'd witnessed this extraordinary tableau of hostility, he looked entirely unperturbed.
How, I asked, would he describe what he'd just been subjected to?
"Well," he said mildly, after a moment of thoughtful consideration.
"Scotland is certainly alive."

Astounding to see that trougher Murphy describe himself as a 'patriot'. The only thing he's loyal to is his expense account - even by Westminster standards, he's a greedy g*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 MILIBAND_3035677c

Ed Miliband rolled out some big Labour guns for his Glasgow speech (David Rose/The Telegraph)

What a shower. And I hope our friends in the south realise that each and every one of them will be screwing as much money out of their expenses for this pointless jaunt as possible.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:55 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/12/asda-scottish-independence_n_4433722.html

Scottish Independence: Asda Could Reduce Food Prices If Taxes Cut

Asda has become the second of the Big Four supermarket chains to signal its food prices could fall in an independent Scotland if politicians stepped in to cut taxes.

Writing in the Herald, Asda CEO Andy Clarke singled out Scotland's retail levy, a tax on large retailers selling alcohol or tobacco, as an item of regulation adding to the cost of doing business.

"Politicians could help by abolishing the large retail levy. It would recognise the need to make Scotland a more competitive environment and reward rather than penalise those retailers that invest capital in bricks and mortar and support supply chains in Scotland," he wrote.

"To replace the amount taken off the bottom line by the levy, retailers would need to sell an additional £2 billion. That’s not happening in this economic climate. But the reality for Asda is that the impact of this cost is spread across our 18 million UK customers, rather than our 1.8 million Scottish shoppers."

More at link.

The lying, trickery and scaremongering emitting from Westminster is a wonder to behold. Pity 90% of the media is NOT doing its job and at least reporting accurately, choosing instead to ramp up the hysterics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:32 pm

OMG.   You would have thought someone somewhere would have advised them that this was a terrible idea?  Pcorneater

Would have loved to have overheard them on the return journey.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Do you know, Lily, when this started, Cameron and the rest of the Westminster lot declared that this was a matter for Scots voters, they wouldn't be interfering, heavens no!

We've seen more Westminster politicians in the last week than we have in the last 100 years.

They're absolutely frantic now, and are trying every dirty trick in the book, every smear, every lie possible, to get their own way. Tonight's dubious 'poll' has YES on 48%; I don't know where, possibly in some leafy Tory enclave. It's way more than that in the cities, the big estates, etc. Oh No! canvassers even admitted to Sky that they're struggling.

Never mind, if it's supposedly below the 50%, we might get a bit of peace from these Westminster clowns for a few days.

Arghhh, I've just remembered, Farage is due tomorrow to sing Rule Britannia and wave the Union Jack at us. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Harriet Harman gazed out at the baying mass before her, a weak smile pinned unhappily to her face

She won't have liked the voters getting uppity; they're supposed to tell her how wonderful and clever she is.

Who would have thought a bloke with a rickshaw and a sound deck could cause such havoc? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 BxRv198IEAE9XOa
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:40 am

That twitter feed was hilarious, LL, the teenagers left the politicians - especially Galloway - without a name. And remember, the show was recorded, so we know from them that what was broadcast by the BBC was not what actually happened.

His worst rants were cut out, as were the boos for that Tory woman that always looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Patrick Harvie of the Scottish Greens was very good, it's about the first time I've heard him speak, and I was very impressed. I especially liked the way he went for the jugular with Galloway and brought up his horrible remarks about rape.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1334420/scotland-postal-voters-regretting-their-choice

Scotland Postal Voters 'Regretting Their Choice'
Sky's Joe Tidy finds some who have already put a cross on a ballot paper but are now wondering if they made the right decision.

By Joe Tidy, on island of Fetlar, the Shetland Islands
Voters forced to send in their ballots by post a week ago say they are "regretting their choice" after recent, dramatic events in the referendum debate.

Out of the 4.2 million referendum voters, almost 800,000 registered to vote by post.

Many are from remote communities like Fetlar island in the far north of the Shetland Islands. This small island only has 71 residents and no voting station.

Islanders there say they are angry that the Yes and Better Together campaigns have "moved the goalposts" since they had their say.

Murray Cooper moved from England to the island to retire. He's been here for five years and voted No, but regrets it.

"If I could vote now, I would definitely vote Yes," he said.

"Since I sent my ballot in about a week ago, so much has happened what with the party leaders coming up, new powers, more clarity from the Yes campaign on certain things.

"I'm quite angry that my vote has been wasted but I think the Yes will win anyway so I'm happy about that."

Elsewhere on the island, Kenny Ritchie says he is happy with his decision but has heard from other postal voters who would have changed their votes.

He said: "I know a few people who aren't happy with their votes. The ballots went out early and the campaigns have moved on.

"It's left people wishing they could vote again."

On Friday in Edinburgh, postal votes were already being processed with a week left of the referendum campaign.

A couple on Fetlar island told Sky News it's unfair that so much new information has come to light, particularly from the Better Together side in the last four or five days.

They have backed the No vote, but said: "The Better Together have shot themselves in the foot.

"They've offered all the extra powers to Scotland but it might be too late to persuade lots of postal voters. We are still hopeful that it's a No vote though."

Bitter Together have driven a coach and horses through the law, and the Edinburgh Agreement. But I don't for one minute expect them to be called to account for it. The British Establishment is throwing every lie, smear, and falsehood it can at YES just now, aided and abetted by the BBC, and not even trying to hide the stink of corruption.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 am

http://wingsoverscotland.com/what-passes-for-subtlety/

[image of newspaper cutting]

Click to enlarge as Whelan segues seamlessly from terrible Scottish “nationalism” to racial genocide in Auschwitz, because, you know, Yes voters are all basically Nazis*.

*George Galloway’s comments (made in his capacity as a nominated representative of “Better Together”) from yesterday’s BBC “Big Big Debate” were edited out of the broadcast version. We’re sure it was just to keep the running time tight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:00 am

And that piece from Whelan is worth reading if you want to see the arrogance of the absentee landlord in action. How dreadful! The local wifi is too slow for his taste when he makes his annual visit, doubtless to kill animals.

His remarks about the Nazis are disgusting, but sadly, what we've come to expect from unionists.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:01 am

http://wingsoverscotland.com/what-passes-for-subtlety/

Colin says:
12 September, 2014 at 9:44 am
Thank goodness, if my wife and I don’t get called Nazis at least once a week we begin to feel like Cameron’s big society isn’t working and nobody cares about us.

Nothing about the 10,000 Orange Order and UKIP storm troopers marching through Edinburgh this weekend trying to intimidate people in to voting no.

JLT says:
12 September, 2014 at 9:45 am
Pravda is alive and well in 2014. Orwell was right. This is getting more like 1984 with each passing day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:13 am

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/10000-expected-at-orange-order-march.25295842

The Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland says "proud to be British" members, dressed in full regalia, will descend on Scotland's capital city in a demonstration starting from the Meadows at 11am in support of a No vote in the independence referendum.

Edinburgh City Council has warned of the potential for delays and c­ongestion surrounding the march.

Several main roads will be closed between 10.30am and 2pm, including The Mound, George IV Bridge, Market Street, Jeffrey Street, Forrest Road, Canongate and Abbeyhill.

An Edinburgh City Council sp­okesman said: "These road closures are likely to cause delays and congestion, so members of the public are advised to plan their journeys carefully and allow for extra time.

"Diversions will also be in place for a number of buses; passengers are advised to check with the relevant public transport provider prior to travelling."

People outside Scotland and Ireland may not know about the disgusting Orange Order. They are extreme Protestants forever reliving the Battle of the Boyne, shouting F*** the Pope, God save the Queen, and supporting Rangers, aka Scotland's Shame.

No decent person (including the Queen)wants anything to do with them, they cause violence wherever they go. It was revealed this week that there's a lodge of these bigots in the House of Commons, via a hastily-deleted, but happily screengrabbed tweet from a Northern Ireland MP:

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 BxRv198IEAE9XOa

But there they are, marching for Bitter Together. If Galloway wants to see fascists, his fellow-unionists would be a good place to start.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:45 am

http://indylyf.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/i-dont-normally-write-down-random.html

We didn’t have a fancy table, and had just grabbed a few yes signs I had lying about in the car, but it didn’t take too long for one of them to march over and accuse us of being ‘disrespectful’ and ‘foolish’. But we’d been respectful, and quiet, and I explained that I respected their viewpoint, and was in fact appreciative of the fact that regardless of voter persuasion I thought it was great they were getting folk involved. But we were verbally attacked for a few minutes more before our lack of reaction bored her.
Roughly ten minutes later, another of the well-spoken group came over “aren’t you worried about my pension?” she barked? I replied “Of course, but I’ve seen the reassurances from DWP so I think that’s pretty much ok, are you worried about my employment prospects or the right for my son to have an education or the impacts to the NHS?” I asked. The reply blew me away – “I don’t care about people like you”.

They're not called Bitter Together for nothing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:01 am

Retweeted by Wings Over Scotland
Mark McDonald @markmcdsnp · 2h
The No campaign are describing their tactics as 'shock and awe'. For those unfamiliar term was used to describe mass bombing of Iraq. Classy
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:08 am

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 23 Bxg-19niuaeknt5

=========

We have an advantage over Quebec, as we already have our own parliament, albeit with limited powers. Also, we all know what lying, corrupt sh*ts the British Establishment is, and that there is NOTHING they won't do to cling onto power.

YES supporters are being urged to stay way from Farage, and from the Orangemen, as they are looking for a fight. But it wouldn't be at all surprising if agent provocateurs were used to start trouble and blame 'fascist yessers'. They were caught doing exactly that in 2009, over the G20 meeting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:15 am

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/11/buggers-out-to-get-us-aristocrats-independence-fears

In a rare series of interviews from their ancestral castles, a string of Scottish grandees confided in the high-society magazine Tatler about their concerns if Scotland votes yes next week – not least the prospect of a dreaded castle tax.

"This place eats money. But what if Salmond imposes a mansion tax? We're done for," said Eleanor, the Duchess of Argyll, who lives with her elephant polo champion husband Torquhil at Inveraray Castle in west Scotland. Their grey-stone castle, which appeared in the Downton Abbey Christmas special in 2012, is the jewel in the crown of their 60,000-acre estate.

One nameless aristocrat, whose family was reputedly involved in the 1707 Act of Union, railed about the Scottish National Party supporters seeking to break away from the union: "The buggers are out to get us!" The crossbench peer Lord Adrian Palmer, of the Huntley and Palmers biscuit dynasty, was not enamoured by Alex Salmond's party. "I mean, [the pro-independence movement] simply do not know what they're doing," he scoffed.

Felicia Morris, a high-flying lawyer dubbed "the Queen of the London-based Scots", was also alarmed by the prospect of an independent Scotland. "Everyone's very worried," she told the magazine. "It's being talked about incessantly at dinner parties."

Care and concern for people eating from food banks just oozes out of them.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next