JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Syrian terrorists being trained by US

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 Empty Re: Syrian terrorists being trained by US

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 Barack-obama-golf-pose-gi

That creases me with laughter every time I see it, but then, I'm not American. I gather it reduces Americans to tears of rage and humiliation when they realise what they've got in the White House.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 Empty Re: Syrian terrorists being trained by US

Post  lily Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 pm

What a guy!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 pm

He's certainly unique.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:43 pm

...but....but he said that America was not exceptional. He tricked us.  Hide 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

No, you peasants aren't exceptional, Lily - he is, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. I understand now......because he did say, (about people who have their own business and so on and make a load of money), "You didn't make that."
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:41 am

That's the ticket, Lily! This hopey-changey stuff is really making a difference to people's lives. thumbsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Oh yes!  Bringing one lot down and another lot up,  all at the expense of the ones who were once up.   That's definite change.....

ETA: People certainly do not mind giving some but not being hosed as they currently are.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 pm

What on earth? I saw this earlier, and thought it was a wind-up - but it isn't.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-12/faa-just-closed-low-flying-airspace-over-ferguson

Sample XML Data Packet Sample AIXM5 Data Packet NOTAM Number : FDC 4/2599 Download shapefiles
Issue Date : August 12, 2014 at 1318 UTC
Beginning Date and Time : August 12, 2014 at 1315 UTC
Ending Date and Time : August 18, 2014 at 2000 UTC
Reason for NOTAM : TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES
Type : Hazards
Replaced NOTAM(s) : N/A
Pilots May Contact : KANSAS CITY (ZKC) ARTCC, 913-254-8500
Jump To: Affected Areas
Operating Restrictions and Requirements
Other Information

Confirmed here:

http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_2599.html

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 Small_4_2599

Since when were no-fly zones declared because of a bunch of looting rioters? I doubt if they've got MANPADS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Possibly to do with this? LL
Michael Brown Shooting

Ferguson became subjected to national news coverage due to the fatal police shooting of unarmed black teenager, Michael Brown, on August 9, 2014, and the heavy police response, rioting and looting that followed the incident.

Due to the internet and social media rumors, uncorroborated accusations, and false witness rumors, St. Louis County authorities called in the FBI on Mon. Aug 11, 2014 to investigate the shooting of Michael Brown. The FBI has not finished their investigation at the time of this writing. The true and actual events that led to the shooting of Michael Brown are still to be ascertained by the independent investigation of the FBI. (AUG,11, 2014 - USA Today, Washington Post,STL Today)
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Maybe they don't want any shots fired into the sky, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:09 pm

It is to do with that, LL, there's been rioting and looting going on there for a couple of days now. But I have NEVER hears of airspace being closed in past riots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Actually, I suspect that things might get rather more problematic there.......they don't want it filmed.  

Maybe they worry that it could spread to other places as sometimes things have before.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:14 pm

The world's gone mad.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Yes it has Bonny.

They may well be remembering what happened here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Yup. I will give you three guesses who has just said this:

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 11 Bu3X1LSCAAErVjl

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Er, what about the looting? The burned-out shops? The violence?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Shhhhhhhh.....Bonny. Not allowed to say that...........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:54 pm

I really don't think a group hug is going to help in situations like this...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:04 pm

I think someone is hoping it will?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 pm

He's out of luck, then. I found more or less live reports:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/massive-brawl-shuts-down-st-louis-galleria-mall-on-lockdown/

It sounds as if all Hell is breaking loose, and it's not even night there yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Oh no. This is going to get really bad........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

I hope the police or whoever is employed to stop riots, can get on top of this before much longer, Lily, mobs are capable of anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:55 am

I would like to congratulate Obama and his advisors in helping create new international trading partnerships, and spur the world on to wonderful new mega-projects that will benefit us all.

Unfortunately, it's all the people he's spat his dummy at who are doing the building and creating.

http://rt.com/business/179860-russia-egypt-free-trade-zone/

Egypt and the countries of the Customs Union are looking into creating a free trade zone, Russian President Vladimir Putin said after meeting with his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah al-Sisi at the Black Sea city of Sochi.

"An important agreement was reached to establish cooperation between Egypt and the Customs Union [of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan]," said the Russian President. "And now we are looking at a possibility of creating a free trade zone."

He noted that this subject had been discussed at a meeting of the council of the Common Economic Space on July 7.

The two presidents also agreed upon the creation of a Russian industrial zone in Egypt, which will be part of a new Suez Canal project.

"Our talks have opened great prospects in this area. I hope that the creation of the Russian industrial zone in Egypt will become a component that will supplement the new Suez Canal project, which Egypt presented last week," Sisi said.

Egypt launched a Suez Canal development project worth $4 billion earlier in August. The project envisages digging a new canal parallel to the original built 145 years ago with the aim of speeding up traffic along the existing waterway and boosting the country's economy.

I notice Obama has also been very quiet about the giant replacement for the Panama Canal which is being built by China.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:37 pm

bb1 wrote:I would like to congratulate Obama and his advisors in helping create new international trading partnerships, and spur the world on to wonderful new mega-projects that will benefit us all.

Unfortunately, it's all the people he's spat his dummy at who are doing the building and creating.

http://rt.com/business/179860-russia-egypt-free-trade-zone/

Egypt and the countries of the Customs Union are looking into creating a free trade zone, Russian President Vladimir Putin said after meeting with his Egyptian counterpart Abdel Fattah al-Sisi at the Black Sea city of Sochi.

"An important agreement was reached to establish cooperation between Egypt and the Customs Union [of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan]," said the Russian President. "And now we are looking at a possibility of creating a free trade zone."

He noted that this subject had been discussed at a meeting of the council of the Common Economic Space on July 7.

The two presidents also agreed upon the creation of a Russian industrial zone in Egypt, which will be part of a new Suez Canal project.

"Our talks have opened great prospects in this area. I hope that the creation of the Russian industrial zone in Egypt will become a component that will supplement the new Suez Canal project, which Egypt presented last week," Sisi said.

Egypt launched a Suez Canal development project worth $4 billion earlier in August. The project envisages digging a new canal parallel to the original built 145 years ago with the aim of speeding up traffic along the existing waterway and boosting the country's economy.

I notice Obama has also been very quiet about the giant replacement for the Panama Canal which is being built by China.

Interesting comment by someone on there which may be a complete load of nonsense of course......

I Am Edward Snowden 13.08.2014 14:45

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

Ac cording to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next