JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Syrian terrorists being trained by US

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 Empty Re: Syrian terrorists being trained by US

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:33 pm

From a few years back:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

“We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

Video Interview with General Wesley Clark

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 Empty Re: Syrian terrorists being trained by US

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Worth remembering that it wasn't the military that thought it was perfectly acceptable to destroy sovereign nations, it was politicians. From the very group that President Reagan described as 'the crazies in the basement'.

Unfortunately for the world, the crazies escaped from the basement. And if anyone imagined that the nations being targetted for destruction - especially Iran - weren't going to push back, then they are too stupid to tie their own shoelaces.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Bonny, I remember well that list of countries.  It was enough to make anyone's blood go cold. 

What a helpful article from the spectator.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:50 pm

In recent months, for fear of prolonging Assad’s rule, rather than seriously confronting the Islamic State the Pentagon has instead focused on doctoring intelligence briefings to sex up its limited successes. Meanwhile its harebrained idea of training an entirely new rebel army from scratch — to simultaneously topple the Assad regime and defeat the Islamic State — cost more than $40 million, and produced just four or five soldiers. Thirty of another batch of 75 immediately defected to al-Qaeda.

Vladimir Putin now pitches himself as Europe’s migrant-crisis saviour. Only by saving Assad, he argued, can we stem the flow. Bizarrely, he sounds as though he is making more sense than anyone else. Assad’s forces, long thought to be on the verge of collapse, meanwhile celebrated the bolstering of their military arsenal by bombing Islamic State targets in the north. Wave after wave of airstrikes hit their targets with previously unimaginable precision. Who could object to that? Senior Washington and London politicians, after years of repeating like a mantra that The Evil Dictator Assad Must Go Now, suddenly found themselves mumbling that, come to think of it, Assad does not need to go just yet after all. In fact, Nato should co-ordinate with Russia, in a renewed effort to destroy the Islamic State and stem the flow of refugees. Russia’s bluff played off.

Assad is in fact now more popular than ever in the roughly one third of Syria he still controls. Anyone in Damascus or on the coast who supported the Islamic State long since either joined it or blew themselves up among the infidels. The West, though, is more hated than ever. A recent poll found that 80 per cent of Syrians believe we created the Islamic State — a common belief, incidentally, throughout the Middle East (and not entirely inaccurate). So it took Washington and its reactionary Gulf allies four years and billions of dollars to end up eating humble pie. They have now effectively admitted that Moscow was right about Syria all along. In the process, they have undermined any humanitarian credibility our military adventurism may still have had after the Iraq nightmare.

Putin IS making more sense than anyone else, because he appears to be one of the few grown-ups amongst current world leaders.

And I am not in the least surprised that the West is hated in Syria - who could blame Syrians?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Bonny, it is shameful.  I can think of no other word to use.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Putin's got Obama and co between a rock and a hard place right now from what I can see, Lily.

You don't want to wipe out ISIS, the world's worst terrorists? Why not?

It's been glaringly obvious for a long time that Washington in particular has just been going through the motions, IMO. Never mind the useless, expensive 'training', ISIS could have been wiped out long ago - a few old Spitfires could have made mincemeat of those convoys across the desert, FFS.

Likewise those baying mobs throwing gays off buildings - don't tell me the US didn't know exactly where and when that was happening.

Can you imagine the propaganda effect if an extremely large Russian bomb is dropped smack in the middle of one of those?

By doing naff-all, Washington has been feeding the myth of ISIS invincibility, when in reality, women fighters have been beating them back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:39 pm

The emperor's new clothes over here, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 pm

http://www.rt.com/news/316402-obama-putin-un-assembly/

Russian President Vladimir Putin will hold talks with his US counterpart, Barack Obama, during his stay at the UN General Assembly, Dmitry Peskov, the Kremlin press secretary, said.
“A meeting with Obama has been coordinated,” Peskov said, adding that the Russian leader will also be negotiating with Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.

Earlier reports suggested that the two leaders would meet to discuss the crisis in Syria and figting Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL).

Putin is to address the 70th session of the UN General Assembly on September 28.

The meeting comes at the request of the Russian side, Reuters reported citing a senior official in Obama's administration. The US president believes skipping the chance to overcome differences with Moscow over Ukraine and Syria would be irresponsible, the official added

That should be, er, memorable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Very.  I know who my money would be on....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Mine too, Lily. Putin must be longing to talk to a grown-up, maybe someone who has zero interest in meddling in Syria unless he can build a golf course there....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:05 pm

rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:14 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-24/chinese-military-personnel-aerial-assets-allegedly-en-route-syria

On Wednesday evening, we suggested that Vladimir Putin’s explicit promise to go ahead with airstrikes against terrorist targets in Syria with or without the help of the US effectively marks the end of Washington’s years-old effort to destabilize and ultimately remove the Assad regime.

The Kremlin's pronouncement came just a day after the mainstream media began reporting that Moscow and Tehran are coordinating their efforts on the ground (something which should come as no surprise to anyone) meaning any Sunni extremists and/or CIA-trained “freedom fighters” intent on seizing control of the country will now need to go through Russia and Iran, with the latter now seemingly willing to make the badly kept secret of its military support for Assad no secret at all.

Of course the thing about irreparably bad situations is that although they cannot, by definition, get better, they can always get worse and for the US in Syria, that would mean China showing up. Beijing has made a concerted effort this year to project the growing power and influence of the PLA navy. That effort has so far involved an unprecedented land reclamation effort in the Spratlys, a “rescue” operation in the Yemeni port of Aden, and a surprise appearance off the coast of Alaska.

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 ChinaNavy

(a Chinese soldier in Yemen on March 29)

Having seen photos of Chinese reproductions of European landmarks in Chinese resorts, I have NO doubt they will have Palmyra, etc., put back together in no time.

Oh, and I bet the Russian, Chinese, Iranian, etc., military don't have to listen to lectures from social justice warriors about transgender diversification and all the other cobblers that seems to have taken over the US military.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:41 pm

It is so embarrassing at every turn.   Oh well, just over a year to go now.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/tacit-deal-between-us-russia-end-syria-war-133934478.html;_ylt=AwrC0CPyJgRW9AsAJmDQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

Damascus (AFP) - Russia and the United States have reached a "tacit agreement" on ending Syria's bloody crisis, a senior adviser to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has said.

"The current US administration wants to find a solution to the crisis in Syria. There is a tacit agreement between the US and Russia to reach this solution," Bouthaina Shaaban said in an interview with state television late Wednesday.

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 Assad10

"The US recognises now that Russia has profound knowledge of this region and a better assessment of the situation," she said.

"The current international climate is heading towards detente and towards a solution for the crisis in Syria."

Shaaban said there was a "change in the West's positions" over Syria's war, which has killed more than 240,000 people and displaced millions since 2011.
....more at link.

Oh, I wonder what it is that has concentrated Washington's mind so suddenly? biggrin

And please note - Assad's advisor is a normal woman who doesn't go round hidden behind black robes....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:27 pm

.........well........and then......and there is........ roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 pm

"The US recognises now that Russia has profound knowledge of this region and a better assessment of the situation," she said.

I love that line.

I would be fascinated to know why Washington thought Assad was going to go, after he saw what has happened to Iraq and Libya.

As it is, he is still in power, having been re-elected (a fact Washington tries to ignore) and a good chunk of Syria is still standing, and more or less functioning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Whoever would have thought?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:05 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-military-officials-admit-american-trained-and-supplied-syrian-rebels-handed-over-equipment-to-al-a6668066.html

US military officials have admitted that Syrian rebels trained and supplied by American forces handed over weaponry to an al-Qaeda-affiliated group.

It follows denials from the US Central Command (CENTCOM) earlier this week that the New Syrian Force (NSF) – a rebel military group sanctioned by the US – had exchanged arms with the al-Nusra Front, an al-Qaeda-affiliated group operating in Syria, in return for safe passage.

The claims originated from a series of tweets posted on an al-Nusra Front Twitter account which appeared to show the terror group in possession of US weapons.

Estimated dead since Syrian conflict began
While US officials initially denied the claims – telling reporters the images shared were “false” – yesterday they were forced into an embarrassing turnaround.

"Unfortunately, we learned late today that the NSF (New Syrian Forces) unit now says it did in fact provide six pickup trucks and a portion of their ammunition to a suspected al-Nusra Front (group)," Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said.
.....more incompetence and deceit from Washington at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:07 pm

US military officials have admitted that Syrian rebels trained and supplied by American forces

Utterly shameful - yet more blood on Washington's hands. No wonder Washington is so scared of the Russians cleaning up the mess!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Grrrrrr......you should hear what ex military people here say about all of the incompetence of this administration.  

Whoever heard of refugees complaining in the past?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:33 pm

My bad, I put the whining 'refugees' on the wrong thread, Lily.

I would not be at all surprised if the reason Washington is having kittens at the idea of Russia wiping out ISIS is fear of exactly who is going to be found in some future pile of black-clad corpses....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:49 pm

No, you are not bad.  hug

Send in the intelligence........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:12 pm

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-inches-closer-to-palmyra-as-russian-jets-scope-isis-positions/

Syrian terrorists being trained by US - Page 24 11781765_562015350603735_5602844895297720787_n1-702x336

It should come as no surprise that the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) battle against the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) is being closely monitored by their Russian military advisors; however, as of recently, the Russians have escalated their participation by utilizing their air assets to conduct reconnaissance missions around the Homs Governorate’s eastern countryside.

On Friday morning, the Syrian Arab Army’s 67th Brigade of the 18th Tank Division – in coordination with the National Defense Forces (NDF) and Hezbollah – continued their advance towards the ancient city of Palmyra, targeting the terrorist group’s defensive positions to the east of the strategic hilltop at Tal SyriaTel.

According to a military source in the Homs Governorate, the Syrian Armed Forces and Lebanese Resistance killed over 20 enemy combatants from ISIS on Friday, including a number of foreign fighters from Dagestan, Tunisia, Libya, and Saudi Arabia.

North of Palmyra, the Syrian Arab Army’s “Tiger Forces” – in coordination with Liwaa Suqour Al-Sahra (Desert Hawks Brigade) – captured the remaining gas wells at Jabal Al-Sha’ar (Poet Mountains) that the ISIS terrorists seized two weeks ago during their abrupt offensive in the Jazal Mountains.

To add to ISIS’ plight in east Homs as of late, the Russian Air Force flew a number of reconnaissance missions on Friday; these flights specifically monitored the terrorist group’s movements around the vast desert surrounding the ancient city of Palmyra.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:44 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1559527/pm-ready-to-work-with-putin-to-combat-is

David Cameron says he is prepared to work with Vladimir Putin to defeat Islamic State, but also warns that President Bashar al Assad "cannot stay as leader" in Syria.

The Prime Minister and the Russian President are among the leaders attending the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

Mr Cameron hopes to use the opportunity to "inject momentum" into finding a political solution to the Syrian conflict which has claimed 200,000 lives and displaced 11 million people.

Amid a Russian military build-up in the region, Mr Putin has argued that support for the Assad regime is the best way of defeating the militants of IS - also referred to as ISIL - who have seized control of a large swathe of the country.

A spokeswoman for Mr Cameron said: "We are clear ISIL poses a threat as much to Russia as it does to Europe and other countries around the world and therefore we should be able to find a way forward to work together."

Mr Cameron has been considering proposals for British airstrikes in Syria and believes there is "a strong case on taking action", but wants to proceed on the basis of getting parliamentary backing.

However, his mood for co-operation with Russia is tempered with a warning that the UK also wants to rid Syria of Mr Assad.

.....more at link.

Yes, I am sure Putin and Assad will care about what 'the UK' wants.

Let us not forget, only a couple of years ago, HamCam was all set to bomb Syria to support the very people that are now ISIS, so his judgement isn't worth a great deal.

He also seems to have forgotten that whether he likes it or not, Assad was re-elected with the overwhelming support of Syrians.

I wish the US, UK, and NATO would stop sh*t-stirring in other countries - we have enough problems of our own, many caused by said sh*t-stirring.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next