JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES Empty APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:33 pm

I do NOT post on hateblogs, I just  Hahau Hahau Hahau  at them.

I want an apology for this:

Rosalinda Hutton23 August 2014 06:12
1. Go to the research yourself
2. Kiss my arse

Incidentally, why are you BB1, a known pro, here defending Tony Bennett?

And if you want a reply published, keep a civil tongue in your head and state your case clearly and reasonably, I have no time for oafs

If Mutton is DUMB enough to let her ex-pal hounders clone other people, then she deserves all she gets. And she'd be well-advised to forget about running her own forum - she's too thick, if she falls for that trick.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  barbiecar Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:56 pm

bb1 wrote:I do NOT post on hateblogs, I just  Hahau Hahau Hahau  at them.

I want an apology for this:

Rosalinda Hutton23 August 2014 06:12
1. Go to the research yourself
2. Kiss my arse

Incidentally, why are you BB1, a known pro, here defending Tony Bennett?

And if you want a reply published, keep a civil tongue in your head and state your case clearly and reasonably, I have no time for oafs

If Mutton is DUMB enough to let her ex-pal hounders clone other people, then she deserves all she gets. And she'd be well-advised to forget about running her own forum - she's too thick, if she falls for that trick.

Civil tongue? What has her blog become (apart from a right good read when you want a laugh), if not a hate blog? Idiot.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:03 pm

She's deluding herself if she thinks anyone is doing anything other than laughing at her and the hounders. She has several clones on her bog now - I wonder, is even Bennett real, or is he another clone to enable her to show off her dazzling wit and foul mouth?

Is she writing all the comments telling her how clever she is herself, as that other lunatic Textusa does?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 pm

She is.

Her blog is good for a laugh, all sites where the hounders turn their pitchforks on each other are. Let's face it, they've given us plenty of entertainment over the years. What they fail to understand is normal people point and laugh at them, we don't participate in them.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 pm

She's already a proven liar and fantasist.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Wouldn't dream of having anything to do with it, Barbie. I feel like disinfecting my screen after merely reading their hateblogs and cesspits, that's more than enough for any sane person.

Myths have been keeping a closer eye on her rubbish than I have - I can't be bothered reading the tedious ins and outs of hounder disputes, I just like laughing at them. But Myths have caught her in several whoppers, as a matter of record.

And now she's either cloning people, or is so dumb and deluded she doesn't know when people that can't stand her OR the hounders have been cloned.

Either way, a big own goal - time for her to pack it in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Can't help but have a good  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

You know, they do like to call some people 'respected posters'. How on earth can people be respected when they are laughed at so vigorously and they are not earning their living as a comic or comedy writer?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES Tumblr_mdce5r7n1A1qfzwuk

PUBLIC REACTION TO MUTTON'S CLONES
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:54 pm

You know, if she will so blatantly clone people, maybe Bennett wasn't so far off after all in his allegations? No-one could blame people now for wondering if Mutton is writing all the comments herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:56 pm

I thought this was quite a good point:

Anonymous23 August 2014 08:31
To keep publishing these comments, and let's be honest here, they're not from BB1, you are encouraging further trolling. I read a few comments back asking people who have been banned from JH to identify themselves. If you are allowing "Anonymous" to pretend to be BB1, Sabot and Lily when they clearly are not, what's to stop them posing as posters on JH?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Exactly, Barbie. I don't know whether she's writing these clone posts herself, or is knowingly allowing them; either way, she's turned her own bog into what she's been alleging about the hounders.

Always good to see forkers self-destructing!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm

The moron knows they aren't from you. Never mind, the beginning of the end is always fun in forkerville. Pcorneater 

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:10 pm

They do it to themselves every single time.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 pm

They also tend to follow a predictable pattern.  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Are we at Tears before bedtime, yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:37 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Are we at Tears before bedtime, yet?

Close..... rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:46 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Nicely put!  I see Sykes has laid into her too.   Stupid creature, must have hash for brains.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Nicely put/  I see Sykes has laid into her too.   Stupid creature, must have hash for brains.   LL  

Spot on Tony.  thumbsup 

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Reckon Mutton's writing all the comments about how wonderful and brave she is, too?  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Well, she was on Bennett's place for ages so has learned some lessons from him?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:58 am

Does anyone actually care? I shan't be losing any sleep tonight.

And supposing what? Supposing any of us had nothing better to do? Well, I might waste my time for a laugh. Would it make any difference?

Okay. Watch out. There is a Troll about. See how easy it is. We don't even have to do it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:33 am

The point, Sabot, is that I wouldn't dream of posting on her hateblog - I am not interested in her egodramas as anything except entertainment. I am not even any too sure what she and Bennett were arguing about, I was so little interested in their tedious he said -she said.

And why would we post on sites like hers, where you have to wipe your feet on the way OUT because of the hostess's foul, aggressive language?

The thing is, she's lied about this, cloned people, and trolled her own blog, thereby proving that there is truth in every single allegation that has ever been made about her credibility over the years. If she can troll her own site to big up her ego, then she is actually amply capable of faking up an email as Bennett has alleged. I have NO idea why this email is so important to any of them, as I haven't been following their tedious angels-dancing-on-pinheads disputes.

She's trolled her own blog. She has NO credibility. Best leave her and her fellow-ageing-stoner hateblogger to their mutual admiration society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:39 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next