JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 pm

From Myths:
Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:54 am
BURIED BY THE ANTIS - PART IV
Please put new posts on this thread to bring it back to front page. smile

I have started this new blog as there is obviously still interest and comments coming in. I know some are protesting, but tis my belief if people want to say something, they should be able to!

But this incident will blow over because it is not what this case is about. I will continue to press for justice for the missing child, and thanks to some very kind assistance I will soon be setting up a new forum. It won't be solely devoted to Madeleine McCann, it will cover topical issues, controversial subjects and whatever comes along. I want it to be live and interactive. If anyone is interested in being Admin, then please contact me Rosalindhutton@aol.com.

Meanwhile please bear with me, some posts are getting through that really shouldn't - I shouldn't do this whilst tired - and I apologise, its been hard to keep up.

Bennettgate will soon blow over, and hopefully lessons have been learned, I think many of us have had our eyes opened but that shouldn't stop the discussion, it should open it up.

The people responsible for the cover up (in 2007) are no longer in power, and in any event there are probably very few left. The powerful McCann media machine is down to its bones, all they have left are a few oddbods and misfits cobbling together playground insults to prop up a crumbling skeleton that's had its head knocked off. This isn't an MI5 or covert government operation, its a handful of crazies pointing and laughing.

Did Tony do a deal with the devil? Why has he worked so hard to discredit the witnesses and Robert Murat? A job for the McCann Media Machine clearly, but they have never bothered. Why did Carter Ruck write off nearly £300,000 in legal costs? Why was he reading forum members' private messages? Why won't he answer these questions?
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Like that - 'your deluded ideas of your own importance.'
Sykes sure knows how to dish the sarcasm and fire the barbs, doesn't he/she? Wonder what he/she does for a living - maybe a writer or something like that? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:12 pm

lessons have been learned

That's what the government always says after some mess or other.

And she doesn't seem to have explained why she trolled her own site by cloning people. Though they do say drug use causes memory loss - she may have 'forgotten' she did it. Stoners are tedious. APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 Stoned-smiley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 pm

I just noticed this:

Why did Carter Ruck write off nearly £300,000 in legal costs?

Does she have some kind of learning difficulty? It's been explained to her with people with more patience than I do, repeatedly. Or is she so grossly ignorant of reality that she doesn't know anything about pro bono legal work?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:Like that - 'your deluded ideas of your own importance.'
Sykes sure knows how to dish the sarcasm and fire the barbs, doesn't he/she?   Wonder what he/she does for a living - maybe a writer or something like that?   LL

S/he certainly does.  I think possibly a crime journo/writer?   Obviously very well educated whoever it is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 pm

bb1 wrote:I just noticed this:

Why did Carter Ruck write off nearly £300,000 in legal costs?

Does she have some kind of learning difficulty? It's been explained to her with people with more patience than I do, repeatedly.  Or is she so grossly ignorant of reality that she doesn't know anything about  pro bono legal work?

Didn't she state somewhere that she had 20 years of legal experience? No wonder she changed jobs frequently if that above is the best she could do.  Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Quite, Lily.

A good point on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4426-925.html

e: Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
PostPosted by Jayelles » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Meanwhile please bear with me, some posts are getting through that really shouldn't - I shouldn't do this whilst tired - and I apologise, its been hard to keep up.

Yet she advocates an unmoderated forum?

Mutton turned her own hateblog into a troll site in what, a day?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Now she's flat-out LYING

Anonymous24 August 2014 06:39
Textusa and Johanna manage to discuss the case on their blogs... is a forum needed? As long as posters here are willing to take the time to write something about an important aspect of the case, it could be discussed? A good start point might be the anomalies in the crèche records.

Could whoever is pretending to be bb1 and not doing a good job of it please stop it, no one is buying that it is the woman from the JATYK2 forum. There is however one poster from JH here, a Bennett loyalist who has come here to complain about Ros just as happened on JH....it is easy to work out who it is.

I look forward to the day I look here and see no mention of Mr B.
A distraction from the important issues imo.

Replies

Rosalinda Hutton24 August 2014 06:50
BB1, Sabot etc, made a big mistake posting here, and it was them, can spot the little shits a mile off. There seems to be an awful of backtracking and denials, which was expected after I pointed out their support of Tony's theories raises even more questions.

Not one of us is posting on her cesspit. She is telling an outright LIE. And using bad language, as is her habit.

Many will regard this as proof that it's Mutton that is writing the clone posts, and that her duplicious conduct further strengthens Bennett's belief that it was her that wrote that email all the fuss has been about.

Mutton =  liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:26 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p45-hutton-rants-about-being-banned

From another forum with thanks also to the poster.
I think you have made the entire point yourself. They do not now, and they never have supported Tony Bennett. They post on their own site and have done for years. Their posts there demonstrate different use of language entirely. What editing powers are you referring to? You say a little further down that you have been deleting comments, why not simply delete these? You certainly control what is and is not published.
I have some good news for you : The "pros" aren't posting here.
One item of bad news though: Whoever is posting here, pretending to be them is doing your credibility no good at all..

Always good to see haters and forkers self-destructing.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:31 pm

It's the best entertainment on our part of the internet.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:24 pm

I should think Bennett is laughing his baldy head off at this, Lily. Unbelievably, Mutton's given him some semblance of holding the high ground in their spat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm sure you are right, Bonny. He will be glad to be rid of her in all probability.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Banner for Mutton's proposed new hate site:

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 B034bba7898c08bdec85777bd2dfa4a1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/bonny-sabot-are-little-shits-are-they.html

Not exactly Mutton's finest hour, is it?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Can't resist.

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:42 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/bonny-sabot-are-little-shits-are-they.html

Not exactly Mutton's finest hour, is it?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Can't resist.

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.

They sure are.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm

I actually cannot make up my mind. There are two possibilities.

1. Mutton is so staggeringly DUMB she wrote those troll posts herself and thought she was going to get away with it.

2. One of the brighter Bennett-ites dug a very big hole for her, knowing she is so DUMB and egotistical, she would obligingly jump right into it and carry on digging.

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:41 pm

She wrote them herself.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Although I think she wrote them herself, I like the second idea much better.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 pm

I suspect she wrote them herself, too, she's probably writing all the posts about how clever and brave she is.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:49 pm

She can dig her own holes more than ably. Was she abused by nuns? The other kids she also said were totally horrified she'd lied about it, weren't they? There was no abuse. A court of law said so.

Was she banned from Havern's. Nope. She was suspended.

Is it likely any "pro" would post on her bog? Not in a million years. Not even a bentitite would think they'd get away with that.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm

It's a testament to her self-obsession that she imagined 'pros' would be in the slightest bit interested in her tedious spat with Bennett about the Smiths, or whatever it was. I can only speak for myself, but I didn't even bother reading it - I had some drying paint that needed watching.

And this business of cloning people on her own bog does rather indicate she's capable of faking emails, as Bennett alleged.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:36 am

Anonymous24 August 2014 14:27

re: Jatyk - it's quite simple:

BB is BB

- and Pedro is her 'Portuguese' alter ego - who can't translate even simple Portuguese phrases in real time when challenged - because BB does not have any Portuguese.

Lily - is BB's Scottish alter ego - keen to agree with anything BB1 says - within seconds - language no problem there.

Sabot - I have time for - her own woman
Lamplighter - ditto - nice chap

There was a rabid yank once called Tony (not TB) but he got tossed aside or chocked on a cheeseburger or whatever.

And that's the 'cast' of Jatyk for you in a nutshell
Oh dear, didn't know you were Scottish, lily. Looks like sabot and me come out as good eggs!!
LL  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 am

Oh my very dear. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, I've been posting as Pedro on J4 for YEARS:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/

and I've been posting as Pedro on Myths for YEARS:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/

and no-one's ever noticed? Poor things, they are indeed reality-challenged. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And Tony's blog has vanished? I don't think so:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=f414679e4acf12ec

There he is, having a go at the haters and hounders. They possibly don't grasp that other people have lives, and are not obsessed with every tedious detail of what they imagine the McCanns are doing, not doing, and are thinking about doing.

And I'm Lily too, am I? Gosh, I am busy. I wish I was Lily, I'd be living somewhere rather lusher rofl rofl rofl rofl

Mutton is a delusional clown; doubtless those encouraging her in her madness are thoroughly enjoying ripping the p*ss out of the stupid, stoner baggage. And I can hear mad cackling coming from 666 Harlow, as her mental disintegration continues and she demonstrates what a liability she and her ego are to the hater cause.

Mutton = APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 2 51qPjnd8KRL._SY300_
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 am

I must admit I nearly choked on my early morning coffee when I read that. I wonder who wrote it? Nice to be appreciated! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:53 am

Oh, I have a pretty good idea who wrote it, LL. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next