JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

+6
crazytony
lily
Pedro Silva
rhodes
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM Empty BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:17 am

Baffled onlookers have no idea what is wrong with Bennett; someone or other joined his forum, made a reasonable, polite, opening post...and then all Hell broke loose.

Havern and others started interogating the newbie, then Bennett steamed in doing an impersonation of Herr Flick...You vil obey my orders!!!

A criticism of 'crumb'
Tony Bennett Today

A REPLY TO CRUMB

I'm open to criticism

REPLY: That's good. I criticise you for coming on here claiming that Madeleine was abducted without producing a scrap of evidence to back it up. It will save a great deal of time if you now priduce in sumamry form the evidence you have that Madeleine was abducted. In doing so you will need to explain why the trained cadaver dogs of one of the world's top dog handlers alerted to the scent of a corpse in the living-romm of the McCanns' apartment, in the McCann's master bedrrom, on the verand and in the garden, on two of Dr Kate McCann's clothes, on one of the children's T-shirts, on Cuddle Cat, and on the key and on the floor of the Renault Scenic the McCanns hired. Unless you start by doing all of that, debating with you is useless.

I look at the evidence and the scenario surrounding Maddie's disappearance and I have drawn my conclusions from my observations.

REPLY: Ah! Good. Then what is the evidence, and please lay out your 'observations'.

I have empirical evidence about British families on holiday which may put this case into context - or may not.

REPLY: Almost certainly not. But by all means publish your 'emorical evidence' for us to have a look at.

I hope that some of you are willing to debate this.

REPLY: The start point for this 'debate' must be the evidence you rely on for the belief that Madeleine was abducted.

I simply want to debate the case with anyone who is interested in engaging with me.

REPLY: We shall see in due course how true this claim is.

I am absolutely firm in my belief that this is a case of a child who was taken by a stranger.

REPLY: To be 'absolutely firm' in your belief will require powerful evidence in support of it and would also suggest that you are not willing to change your mind if facts are presented to you in this debate.

I would never have left my baby twins alone in a holiday apartment - fire, choking, vomiting, falling - you name it. That clearly doesn't equate to the parents being directly responsible for the death of their child.

REPLY: Who then is responsible if, in those circumstances, a child e.g. chokes on his own vomit or falls down the stairs and has a fatal accident?

I probably don't have the in-depth knowledge of every nuance of this case…

REPLY: But you've told us that you are 'absolutely firm' in your belief, so what is the point of your finding out 'nuances' and 'facts' on here?

I'm out of practice re responding to posts (purely technologically)...please put me right if I post in the wrong places. It takes a while to work one's way around these forums.

REPLY: Don't worry. Just set out in concise terms, right now on this very thread, a summary of why you are 'absolutely firm' in your belief that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger.

======================

Who the feck does Bennett think he is? Head of the Truthseeker Gestapo?

Or has he been on the falling-down juice already rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM Empty Re: BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 am

Spelling Police here! What are

priduce in sumamry form

living-romm

bedrrom

verand

emorical

Supposed to mean? Dunce's cap for Bennett!

Yours,

the Next of Vipers
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM C050
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM Empty Re: BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 am

Jeez, if that isn't offensive I don't know what is. And they wonder why some Pros reply in kind. I always tried very hard not to be offensive, but twas mortal hard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 am

bb1 wrote:Spelling Police here! What are

priduce in sumamry form

living-romm

bedrrom

verand

emorical

Supposed to mean? Dunce's cap for Bennett!

Yours,

the Next of Vipers
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM C050

This is a sign of a short circuit in the brain. Remember the days when he was forever correcting people?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 am

It's beyond rude, Sabot - if Bennett tries that in the High Court, he will be sent to the cells to cool down.

There was no need whatsoever for him to steam in like that because someone dared to disagree with him.

It wasn't even an aggressive OP; Bennett was the aggressor.

They really are all the same as soon as you scratch the surface, aren't they?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 am

This is what is so frustrating about it all, Bonny. They seem unable to see how offensive they all are. This isn't debating. It's bullying and intimidation, and I must say that it worked on me in the beginning, as it did on a lot of people. This is why they got away with the shit for so long.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 am

That's an excellent point, Sabot. We've all seen their demands that people 'debate' with them - but it is frankly pointless.

Their idea of 'debate' is posting a bunch of demonstrable falsehoods, then throwing a tanty when it is pointed out that they are wrong, as they would know if they ever bothered to read the police files.

They then throw an even bigger tanty and accuse the other 'debater' of being Gerry McCann/a paid chimp/Clarrie/ a member of Common Purpose/ a mason.

Half-cut is one of the worst, with her four-letter abuse and remarks about monkeys.

There is no point in talking to them; apart from anything else, what is there left to debate?

You either believe in the rule of law, and the right of innocent people to the protection of the law, or you don't.

They don't - they are nothing but an internet lynch mob under all their pretendy 'debating'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:04 am

I just wish I could figure out why they do it. They must know that they are twisting things, when they aren't actually telling downright lies.

I sometimes wish Bennett could be called upon to prove his claims, but I doubt that this will happen.

On the other hand, I suppose he might be given a chance to prove his claims against Ed Smethurst. It certainly isn't "Fair Comment" to accuse Ed Smethurst of mixing with Paedophiles, especially as these so called friends probably don't even exist.
And if they do then Bennett could well get sued by them as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 am

malty wrote:Bennett sounds panicked, angry and seems to be losing it lol. Must have a few things on his warped mind at the minute. lol.
quite, so it's time to ratchet up the pressure on him...where is Murat Fan biggrin biggrin
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:20 pm

This proves again what we already know:

TB don´t allow beliefs (with true evidences) which are contrary to the crap inside TB´s filthy brain yernuts

TB´s brain will soon implode.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 pm

rhodes wrote:
malty wrote:Bennett sounds panicked, angry and seems to be losing it lol. Must have a few things on his warped mind at the minute. lol.
quite, so it's time to ratchet up the pressure on him...where is Murat Fan biggrin biggrin

I'll say that he sounds like he's losing it. I've noticed how his spelling goes downhill at a high rate of speed when that happens.

Yep, where is mf? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

priduce in sumamry form
Means lions with some mammarys. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Bennett is feeling Victimised, poor dear. Slagged off, accused, abused, and generally being made mock of. A bit like wot he dun to The McCanns, only not so bad. Yet.

We might not get to see The Trials, but there are bound to be transcripts which we can pour over and dissect to out heart's content. Preferably where they can all see what we have to say.
I just wish they would hurry up. Four years is a long time to wait for Justice for The McCanns, even if only in part.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:26 pm

crazytony wrote:priduce in sumamry form

Ah, of course it does, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wonder if Bennett has heard more about his multitude of legal woes and that has made him rattled? I suppose that the Sun's troll articles hasn't helped either. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Sabot wrote:Bennett is feeling Victimised, poor dear. Slagged off, accused, abused, and generally being made mock of. A bit like wot he dun to The McCanns, only not so bad. Yet.

We might not get to see The Trials, but there are bound to be transcripts which we can pour over and dissect to out heart's content. Preferably where they can all see what we have to say.
I just wish they would hurry up. Four years is a long time to wait for Justice for The McCanns, even if only in part.

Ooooooh, that sounds like something we can 'investigate' Sabot. I do hope someone can go to the proceedings so we can get a run down on facial and body language. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:priduce in sumamry form

Ah, of course it does, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wonder if Bennett has heard more about his multitude of legal woes and that has made him rattled? I suppose that the Sun's troll articles hasn't helped either. Pcorneater
Now police are looking at twitter biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 pm

They should have been doing that long ago, Tony - there are some very, very nasty people abusing Madeleine and her family on it.

I wonder what the media think of the Hindley Fan's tweets? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I have actually read Bennett's post in full, several times. This is a first for me.
And the more I read it the worse it gets. This post is the epitemy of bully boy tactics in answer to a perfectly polite OP.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:50 pm

It's shocking, isn't it? I suspect it may be an indication of clear mental deterioration. If Bennett carries on like that in court, he will be sent to the cells for contempt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Bennett is feeling Victimised, poor dear. Slagged off, accused, abused, and generally being made mock of. A bit like wot he dun to The McCanns, only not so bad. Yet.

Ooooooh, that sounds like something we can 'investigate' Sabot. I do hope someone can go to the proceedings so we can get a run down on facial and body language. biggrin

You won't like it, Lily. Bennett grovelling is worse than Bennett attacking, if this is at all possible.

Actually, I don't think Tweeting is allowed in British Courts, more's the pity. But The Transcripts will be good. I can promise you that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm

bb1 wrote:It's shocking, isn't it? I suspect it may be an indication of clear mental deterioration. If Bennett carries on like that in court, he will be sent to the cells for contempt.

Something very odd is going on inside his head, Bonny. I know he's disgusting but he isn't usually that aggressive, at least not in public. It makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors.
I never have understood why Mrs. Bennett puts up with the obvious risk to her home.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:23 pm

I see from:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1258.html

that he has corrected most of those bizarre spelling mistakes; he gave every impression of being in a blind rage when he hit Submit on that post..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

bb1 wrote:I see from:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1258.html

that he has corrected most of those bizarre spelling mistakes; he gave every impression of being in a blind rage when he hit Submit on that post..

Perhaps he isn't sleeping very well. Or perhaps he's worried about Mrs. Bennett escaping with her half of the spoils.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:05 pm

I think he's stressed beyond his limits at the moment. biggrin

He didn't have to take the road to ruin. He has absolutely no one else to blame but himself.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:08 pm

[quote="Sabot"]
lily wrote:

You won't like it, Lily. Bennett grovelling is worse than Bennett attacking, if this is at all possible.

Oh, I don't know, Sabot. We may get lots of mileage out of it. We can do post after post about how he answered incorrectly. What he should have said if he was innocent. Think about what we can say about his crocodile tears?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next