JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

+6
crazytony
lily
Pedro Silva
rhodes
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:28 pm

[quote="lily"]
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Bennett is feeling Victimised, poor dear. Slagged off, accused, abused, and generally being made mock of. A bit like wot he dun to The McCanns, only not so bad. Yet.

We might not get to see The Trials, but there are bound to be transcripts which we can pour over and dissect to out heart's content. Preferably where they can all see what we have to say.
I just wish they would hurry up. Four years is a long time to wait for Justice for The McCanns, even if only in part.

Ooooooh, that sounds like something we can 'investigate' Sabot. I do hope someone can go to the proceedings so we can get a run down on facial and body language. biggrin

You won't like it, Lily. Bennett grovelling is worse than Bennett attacking, if this is at all possible.

Oh, I don't know, Sabot. We may get lots of mileage out of it. We can do post after post about how he answered incorrectly. What he should have said if he was innocent. Think about what we can say about his crocodile tears?

Gosh, we could even give him legal advice, and tell him how to cope when in the spotlight. Stiff upper lip and all that. Just in case he thinks we might be watching his hour of need. And having a laugh. As if. biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:44 pm

To think that this is only the beginning of his nightmare. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 pm

The solution is in his own hands, Lily, it is perfectly simple.

1. Apologise

2. Make a voluntary donation to the Find Madeleine fund.

3. STOP DOING IT

The same solution is open to Gonc; Sauces say he is being far more realistic than Bennett Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 pm

I imagine Gonc is being more realistic because he knows he has lied. He is also very well aware that he has no proof, nothing. What is left for him to do but try to settle? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:56 pm

I have no Sauces for Crumb, Jay, but that makes perfect sense; Crumb's OP was perfectly polite.
Which is more than can be said for Bennett steaming into the poster.

IMO, Bennett was beside himself with rage when he did that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:47 pm

I more associate it with the Spanish Inquisition, lynch mobs, witch burners and Nazi Germany, HB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 pm

bb1 wrote:I more associate it with the Spanish Inquisition, lynch mobs, witch burners and Nazi Germany, HB.

Yes, you were always guilty of the crime, you had to prove you were innocent, not the other way round. And 9 times out of 10 the 'evidence' was so slanted against you+
there was no way you could ever prove it wrong. Add the USSR to that as well, bonny. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Even Abductors watch Crime Movies. Of course he didn't leave any evidence. You can be sure he went well prepared against that. I would have been surprised if there was any.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Who would think someone could enter a French youth hostel and rape and murder a young girl, in the same room as her sleeping friends, without being caught?

And only be apprehended in Miami years later thanks to a sharp-eyed immigration officer in Detroit?

It sounds like a far-fetched novel - but it happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Arce_Montes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Who would think someone could enter a French youth hostel and rape and murder a young girl, in the same room as her sleeping friends, without being caught?

And only be apprehended in Miami years later thanks to a sharp-eyed immigration officer in Detroit?

It sounds like a far-fetched novel - but it happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Arce_Montes

Yep, and that was investigated very shoddily as well. Her parents had to keep fighting for the investigation to be better.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 2 Empty Top cop reveals his methods

Post  sans_souci Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews
PeterMac on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm

.For a retired cop the expression "to be honest" is a dead giveaway.
Anyone who ever used the expression "I swear on my baby's life..." could safely be arrested and locked up, lending a full and frank admission.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 pm

sans_souci wrote: Re: Discrepancies between the book and the statements in the PJ Files/Videos/Interviews
PeterMac on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm

.For a retired cop the expression "to be honest" is a dead giveaway.
Anyone who ever used the expression "I swear on my baby's life..." could safely be arrested and locked up, lending a full and frank admission.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
How come he isn't locked up then Sans.
Or is it cos he swears on his Sangria?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Can we change the name of this topic please.

I keep reading Bennett abusing his member wker wker vomit vomit vomit vomit
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 pm

muratfan wrote:Can we change the name of this topic please.

I keep reading Bennett abusing his member wker wker vomit vomit vomit vomit

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 pm

vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 pm

I was rereading those old emails between Bennett and Bren:

http://tonybennettmfblog.blogspot.com/

I had forgotten just what an arrogant so-and-so Bennett is.

I like this one:

Right, I will sign up to 3As in my own name and post a thread: "Tony Bennett's correspondence with Brenda Ryan and redsquare". I wil post there the entirety of our correspondence I will not answer further questions publicly but will respond to any pms sent to me. I shall continue to post there all exchanges with you.

At the same time all lilbellous messages you have on your forum about me must be removed forthwith.

Please confirm ASAP that this is acceptable.

So far as your other questions are concerned, I have carried out researches.

Tony Bennett

all lilbellous messages you have on your forum about me must be removed forthwith.

Oh, the irony rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Smethurst and Kennedy ring a bell rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Finally, if someone wants to make an allegation against me, e-mail me first, and get an answer - before you put your innuendos and false claims on a public forum - thanks. I will reply to you.

That's funny too, considering what Bennett has done to people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Re: "Madeleine was abducted" by Crumb
Stella Today
The trouble is Pauline, if we ignore them and let them just carry on, before we know it, this forum will be filled with misinformation which is exactly what they want. A great many people have worked very hard on this forum to produce the correct information backed up by evidence where it is available. We have also worked very hard to get where we are today, which is the top forum on this subject. If we are to maintain these standards, which I believe we absolutely should, we have to deal with these particular posters as and when they become a problem. We are not shutting the doors to those who support the McCann's theory, but in the same token, we will not tolerate disruption or abuse.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

before we know it, this forum will be filled with misinformation which is exactly what they want

Job done then, I would say, considering the crap that site overflows with. Remind me - which forum Admin has been hit with three libel writs, and is over his head in trouble for making up stories about people?

Oh, I do believe it is Admin Bennett Hahau Hahau Hahau

PS, has Stella found that lichen yet? Any luck with the clone hunting? Got to the bottom of the Common Purpose Masonic conspiracy with the Pope yet?

A forum stuffed with more socks than Marks & Spencer is not actually the 'top forum'; it's just the one real people read in total disbelief.

And go back to a few times, because they cannot actually believe their eyes the first time they see the conspiraloon rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:05 pm

DUFUS WITH A DEAD BRAIN rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 pm

So, just to prove that they aren't a bunch of haters, Bennett's forum have started a thread where they do nothing but slag off Kate McCann for imagined sins, 'body language', that sort of thing.

And, of course, make stuff up that has no foundation in reality Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:10 pm

bb1 wrote: So, just to prove that they aren't a bunch of haters, Bennett's forum have started a thread where they do nothing but slag off Kate McCann for imagined sins, 'body language', that sort of thing.

And, of course, make stuff up that has no foundation in reality Rolling Eyes
Which one of them is Hardmarxis or whatever it is she calls herself?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:15 pm

I don't know what she is on there now, Tony, but she is bound to be there somewhere or other. I can't even remember what she called herself last time, beyond she used a North Korean flag as an avatar yernuts

I miss CocoMentalMidasDarling, she was funny. Though she didn't mean to be alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:17 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't know what she is on there now, Tony, but she is bound to be there somewhere or other. I can't even remember what she called herself last time, beyond she used a North Korean flag as an avatar yernuts

I miss CocoMentalMidasDarling, she was funny. Though she didn't mean to be alienship

Whatever happened to that "One?"
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 am

I just thought I'd grab this before it disappears.

Re: Edward Smethurst and his 49 Directorships
happychick Today at 7:19 am

Trollfinder wrote:
Just continuing Tony Bennett's barmy lead on saying whatever you like about anyone on the internet with no grounds whatsover to support it and in fact not even getting the correct factual information on the people you are making accusations against.

Can I say that Tony Bennett has escaped from a high security prison (probably Broadmoor) after committing murderous crimes against his own family which he has covered up using the metric system as a cover for his actions!

Does this sound like bollocks to you? If not, you are obviously a subscriber to the shit that he posts on here!

Will this message be posted on this forum? I doubt it!

Oh look, a McCann supporter once again waits until everyone goes to bed before bravely posting unfounded libel on a forum dedicated to finding the truth about Madeleine.

Getting a bit too close to the truth here are we?

happychick

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next