JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

+6
crazytony
lily
Pedro Silva
rhodes
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:35 am

Getting a bit too close to the truth here are we?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT ABUSING NEW MEMBER OF HIS FORUM

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:49 am

I must say that Broadmoor sounds about right. I'd go along with that. I'm beginning to think that they are all psychotic.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 am

It's been deleted by the Truthseekers, Sabot. Don't know why, it seems pretty truthful to me:

Trollfinder wrote:
Just continuing Tony Bennett's barmy lead on saying whatever you like about anyone on the internet with no grounds whatsover to support it and in fact not even getting the correct factual information on the people you are making accusations against.

Can I say that Tony Bennett has escaped from a high security prison (probably Broadmoor) after committing murderous crimes against his own family which he has covered up using the metric system as a cover for his actions!

Does this sound like bollocks to you? If not, you are obviously a subscriber to the shit that he posts on here!

Will this message be posted on this forum? I doubt it!

They have some nerve calling themselves 'Truthseekers' when they are coming out with trash like this, and all because of one of Kate McCann's nightmares:

I instantly thought of the church, and their friendship with the vicars. In light of fact the Vatican no longer support them and Fr Pacheco is allegedly 'a broken man' - I wonder did he discover M in the church?

So, a priest finds a missing child's body in his church and...what? Duh? He doesn't cry out in horror to anyone around, he doesn't call the police....

Do they ever realise how totally, utterly ridiculous they sound? Clearly not, as the ghouls are now conducting a nice chat about mortuary slabs.

And they call themselves 'Truthseekers' Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:27 pm

IF Fr. Pacheco was ever a broken man it was because of the dire rubbish being spouted about his involvement.
He must have been struck by the evil horror of man's inhumanity to man. Weren't we all.
I was gobsmacked on a daily basis, and still am.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Oh, Lord save us, they are STILL recycling Gonc's rubbish about markers on Bennett's forum:

LG78 I think it is actually only 10 out of 19 needed in UK but PT wanted 19 out of 19. Therefore in UK the McCanns would have come to trial in my opinion.

Trial for what, pray tell? Their family shedding skin cells, etc., in a car used by their family?

For the millionth time....

THE RESULT SHOWED THERE WERE FIFTEEN 'MARKERS' OUT OF THIRTY-SEVEN

Not 19. 37

Instead of talking sh*te and recycling forum myths, why don't they read the forensic reports?

There was no blood up walls, no 'bodily fluids' anywhere except in Gonc's addled 'brain'.

I do, of course, appreciate that the last thing they will actually do is read the police files; if they did, then they would have to face the fact that they are totally, horribly wrong.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Also those markers that were found are not unique in one person. They are what make up the childs DNA but are found within each family circle. Those missing markers are what makes a person unique
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 pm

SICK POST BY GHOUL REMOVED TO MEMBERS AREA

Words fail me....beyond how sick in the head do you have to be to invent something like that?

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Well i searched and found nothing...EXCEPT one person asking for info on Masonic Sex rituals....who got rebuffed with , no it used to happen centuries ago, but it certainly doesn't now.

Also the only person to put their head over the parapet and mention Masonic Sex was this weirdo who seems to be obsessed with penis's

http://www.texemarrs.com/032009/obsessed_with_sex.htm

9LINK DOESN'T SHOW ANY PENIS AT ALL.....sorry girls)
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 am

They have to make Masons sound vile don't they? That the Masons are IN IT accounts for quite a portion of the haters mythical theories.

Their brains must be wired the wrong way.

Maybe SharonL is over anxious for her intrepid Leader. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:07 am

Oh, guess what? It's been deleted.

Too late, as usual.

It is, however, beyond sick. I will move the foul thing to our members area.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 am

Gone but not forgotten. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3