JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:00 pm

[quote="bb1"]
Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  8h8 hours ago
@PickieHolden Denying existence of 'haters' among antis is burying head in sand Lorraine, I am not the enemy. #mccann

OMG!!!!! Is Mutton IN IT?????

That's a reasonable question now.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 3h 3 hours ago
#McCann LOL Plebgate, I'm not going even going to read the shite, read the first few words and boredom kicked in.

Translation into non-lying nutter:

I've read every single word Bennett wrote today ten times, and I've printed off copies too, because I am obsessed with him and think no-one knows.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 pm

We all know she is never bored reading anything about herself. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 am

How on earth does me, me, me, me, me, Hutton get her swollen head through doors? I doubt if onlookers have ever come across ANYONE quite so obsessed with themselves, their own genius, and how wonderful they are. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:07 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1127-sykes-take-on-lies

On the subject of liars, fantasists and drama queens.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 pm

He tells it as it is. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Mutton got bored with sticking her head in cream cakes and decided to troll the hounders, did she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:38 pm

She must be writing her own comments again:

I don't go on CMOMM anymore but a mate from work talked about this Scarletts post on Operation Grange being dodgy and I thought that was a real eye opener.

Yes, because one often has discussions with one's workmates about obscure posts on backwater internet sites (and this is a TINY corner of the internet, let's not forget) and whether they're dodgy or not.

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 H392_C9_FC8

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Poor thing. Obsession is the pits. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 am

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me Hutton is off again, pretending that she's some kind of martyr. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

Oh, the drama!

Re: CRISTOBELL LATEST BLOGS - in this section
Post candyfloss Today at 9:18 am

Cristobell latest today Wed. 11.2..15 - Libelling the McCannns

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk

Am I reading correctly, or still not awake.......... Cristobell, you have been threatned with libel action??? You say 'so the libel threats begin'

No, of course not. Someone pulled her up on one of her nastier remarks on her bog, so she's invented a whole new ego-drama.

Utterly pathetic liar and fantasist - the McCann-haters must be sooooo proud to have her and Poulton as their self-elected leaders. rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 pm

On the subject of Hutton's Joan of Arc delusions:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433&start=100

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby Truthiness2 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:00 pm

The McCanns and Carter Ruck probably don't know who the hell you are, dear :s_no Despite your wish (and desperate need) to be important, you are not.

You are just some sad, lonely old woman who gave an interview to the SUN about how you needed to troll the family of a missing child to make yourself feel better.

Quite; anyone that was still unsure if Hutton really was an attention-seeking drama queen, has only to glance at today's hysterics from her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:55 pm

I've just found what Mutton stated as fact, and was pulled up on, and caused today's hysteria from her:

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 Mutton10

The person that pulled her up is correct, that is an outright accusation, and a complete falsehood.

Mutton also appears to be doing that 'projecting' thing, as she can barely touch a keyboard without lying and making false and malicious accusations.

But as is pointed out on Myths, and elsewhere, she may be a legend in her own lunchtime, but she's little more than a joke in this part of the internet, and a complete nonentity in the real world.

Despite all her efforts to draw attention to herself.

One of the many reasons that her remarks about the McCann family are just more malicious falsehoods from her is that the police forces of the UK and Portugal have both publicly stated that the McCanns are innocent people, are of no interest, that they are looking for an abductor/s, etc.

It could scarcely be clearer.

Mutton seems incapable of grasping that, though, or doing anything bar making false, malicious accusations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Oh, and as Mutton has now decided she's a crime expert, she might want to read this and learn something - besides how to shove food down her neck:

http://amaralfiction.blogspot.co.uk/p/categorical-trinity.html

The Categorical Trinity

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 6 Trinityofcrime

No motive, no means and no opportunity. The lack of the investigation's categorical trinity, that undermines Amaral's thesis.

There is not a single, credible, coherent account of how the parents (and/or friends) could or would have committed the crime of disposing of Madeleine's body. Nor is there any evidence that they did so. No case, indicative or otherwise, could be constructed by the PT police, and none has been subsequently by any of the Internet Colombo's following this case.

Full post at link.

She won't like it, though. It involves actually understanding things, not just mindlessly chanting Dogs Don't Lie and similar hater bollox.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:01 pm

She's another one who wants to be sued, but might not like it if it happens.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 pm

No-one would bother with that nutjob, Sabot, she's another one that would fit in perfectly at Speakers' Corner being laughed at by tourists.

She's just an attention-seeker - one that seems to have declared herself the leader of the We Hate The McCanns club. Which is embarrassing for the rest of the haters and entertaining for the rest of us. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:54 am

So, Mutton's made a tw@t of herself yet again. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:19 pm

It's not hard for her to do, you know. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Dear God! Now Hutton's gone on an airhead rant about

Men who insist we all focus on the minute details of this mysterious case, the discrepancies in the McCanns and their friends statements, the shutters, Smithman, the last photograph, the finger prints or lack of them, etc, etc,

It's called EVIDENCE, dear. It's quite important, you know. But don't you bother your pretty, empty head about that, just carry on wittering about what you're feeding your face with, shoes, false fingernails, that sort of thing. Rolling Eyes

The Suffragettes must be turning in their graves at the girlie giggles from Hutton and the rest of the Sisterhood.

I suppose she has noticed that it is a WOMAN who is now running the Yard investigation? You know, looking at all those 'minute details'?

Probably not, probably too busy simpering over the Stud Muffin and making cream cakes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Hilarious comment, doubtless written by Hutton:

Anonymous13 February 2015 at 02:18
06:00, I agree, It's a pity more aren't like Cristobell then there'd be less bickering on forums.

She split the Hounders down the middle.

She's made the not-Hounders little more than a platform for her vast ego with her incessant, Me, me, me, me, me, me.

She made every single one of the McCann-hating squad look like, well, scum, with her boasts about trolling, bitching and squishing in the Sun.

Yes, she's a real credit to the Team Gonzo gang. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm

She should do comedy. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:12 pm

lily wrote:She should do comedy.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh do come on, Lily. Wolf Hall is more funny. Although Schitt Creek raises the odd laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
@KillingJokez @JillyCL @gcnjones To me you are just another troll who has lost the plot, I'M NOT THE STORY. #mccann

Since when? Ever since she first appeared on the Hounders, plugging her book, EVERYTHING has been about her.

Oh, and she's still refusing to post her version of the Sun story to let people judge for themselves who is telling the truth.

Which can only lead to suspicions that it is, as usual, Hutton. Remember, we KNOW she's a liar, and prepared to swear black is white in public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Brain addled.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Of course she is the one not telling the truth. We don't hesitate for a second. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next