JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:23 pm

I'll say they have, Sabot, so many of them too. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

As Bonny said, Hutton has been the best yet.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 pm

lily wrote:I'll say they have, Sabot, so many of them too. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

As Bonny said, Hutton has been the best yet.

Must be some sort of reverse evolution, Lily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:33 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Now is the hour to be brave? And the old fraud quoted everyone from Ghandi to Martin Luther King to inspire them all?

In between tracking down American serial killers single-handed when she was with the FBI, marching with MLK, being an old-fashioned English copper and going to Moscow with her square-jawed imaginary husband with the world's rarest heart disease?

Not only that but only a few short days after being discharged from hospital (was it 3) he was on a flight to the US.

Oh, and who could forgot the Welsh memorial thing that she wanted everyone to take part in?

I missed the Welsh memorial thing? Blimey!

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:36 pm

barbiecar wrote:
lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Now is the hour to be brave? And the old fraud quoted everyone from Ghandi to Martin Luther King to inspire them all?

In between tracking down American serial killers single-handed when she was with the FBI, marching with MLK, being an old-fashioned English copper and going to Moscow with her square-jawed imaginary husband with the world's rarest heart disease?

Not only that but only a few short days after being discharged from hospital (was it 3) he was on a flight to the US.

Oh, and who could forgot the Welsh memorial thing that she wanted everyone to take part in?

I missed the Welsh memorial thing?  Blimey!

It was really moving, Barbie. It sent us all running to the toilet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm

No doubt she's still hanging around the Morais forum, spouting sh*te about 'hairbanding' and claiming her imaginary friends in the FBI have told her all about it. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:41 pm

It was really moving, Barbie. It sent us all running to the toilet.

Some never got off it.

OMG Bonny, do you think she is? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:48 pm

lily wrote:It was really moving, Barbie. It sent us all running to the toilet.

Some never got off it.  

OMG Bonny, do you think she is?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Was that Aberfan?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:48 pm

lily wrote:It was really moving, Barbie. It sent us all running to the toilet.

Some never got off it.  

OMG Bonny, do you think she is?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Was that Aberfan?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:03 pm

No, it was nothing serious, Barbie, it was something to do with Welsh choirs....more attention-seeking nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 pm

I was some sort of mass funeral service for Madeleine with choirs and prayers. Really tasteless under the circumstances.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

More on the subject of Pinocchio Hutton:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433&start=50

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Yesterday morning began with Rosalinda Hutton proudly and brazenly opening a new thread on the forum which is not hers

Full story at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm

As usual, great post by tigerloaf. Any bets on her taking the challenge?

I bet it won't happen. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:10 pm

lily wrote:As usual, great post by tigerloaf.  Any bets on her taking the challenge?  

I bet it won't happen.  Pcorneater
That challenge has been up for more than 24 hours. She's a coward, like all bullies, liars and cheats. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Isn't that the truth, LL. Yet she bleats like she is a victim. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:23 pm

lily wrote:Isn't that the truth, LL.  Yet she bleats like she is a victim.   Pcorneater
In her eyes of course she is a victim.   But she hasn't worked out yet that she was set up in a very open way, which means she is also thick as two short planks.  Probably so eager for fame and fortune she forgot the old adage, the higher you go the harder and faster you fall.   And her friends are such just so long as her fame rubs off on them.    LL Hahau Hahau

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2zpNZEelh4pEOGs0waQ6z_ePWwMdzGU1pZ2RsSGFlH9SfHAe0qg

Now I wonder who this could be?
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:24 pm

She never, ever produces a shred of evidence to support her offensive allegations, Lily, she just shouts and smears, then plays the victim when she's challenged.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:25 pm

The thing is, you see, that this was supposed to disgrace The McCanns. Show them up an all, as if they were responsible for the death of Brenda Leyland, and their own fault for getting trolled.......sorry...... asked questions.

So that went well, didn't it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 pm

What's undeniable is that they never, ever learn, Sabot. Who in their right mind would VOLUNTEER to reveal all to the Sun about what a horrible person they are, about their little gang of menopausal harpies, and how much they like trolling.

What else did Hutton think was going to happen?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:31 pm

You chose a great photo for her, LL. That is Nancy Pelosi. biggrin

She's all mouth and no evidence. If she were in a court of law she really would be stuffed.

However, I'm being mean. She must have the two copies because why would she say she had them? Right?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Sorry, who is Nancy Pelosi?    I just looked for a snake with a broad's head.    Only thing is I couldn't find a bottle blonde so it had to be a brunette.    What I still can't get my head round is how, having consorted with the likes of the lowlifes on anti forums, Hutton didn't realize she was being set up.    Either she has mush for brains or the lure of the bright lights was too much for her.   A right dufuss.   LL   rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 pm

a snake with a broad's head

Yup, that's Pelosi. Good choice; many think this prominent US politician has a few things in common with Hutton.

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 2 Nancy-pelosi-pinocchio-1-300x288
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Except Pelosi actually gets people looking at her..... Rolling Eyes and she is worth millions. She has been in a good place to make sure hubby gets loads and loads of business. (shhhhh).

Otherwise, yes. Yes she has a retractable long nose like that wooden top boy.....

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 pm

As you know I am a neanderthal where politics are concerned, is she American?   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:54 pm

She was unfortunately the Speaker of the House, LL, before John Boehner. Not that I care for him much either.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:57 pm

lily wrote:She was unfortunately the Speaker of the House, LL, before John Boehner.  Not that I care for him much either.
Ah, thanks, still doesn't mean much to me. I don't 'do' politics, as you know. LL hug hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next