JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Fri May 08, 2015 4:25 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Fri May 08, 2015 4:31 pm

, I actually feared a Labour win and mass arrests of internet 'trolls' if they had got in.

No-one can invent insanity like that and still claim to be right in the head.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 09, 2015 11:13 am

Gamble's present ambition is to set up a team of vigilantes volunteers to watch the internet 24/7 to guard us against child predators. He also wants a clampdown on internet trolls (now officially all non McCann believers) and wants them in a dock in front of a Judge. I fear if Labour had won this election, quite a few of us would have had knocks on the door and our computers seized.

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 15 Abukhalil-conspiracy-award
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 09, 2015 2:36 pm

She does know that drugs often cause paranoia doesn't she?   She's doing too many.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 09, 2015 4:25 pm

Funny how she managed to miss this, in her paranoia:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/09/theresa-may-revive-snoopers-charter-lib-dem-brakes-off-privacy-election

The Tories will move swiftly to strengthen the online surveillance powers of the police and security services now that the block placed by their erstwhile coalition partners the Lib Dems has been lifted, the home secretary Theresa May has indicated.

Speaking as early results on Friday indicated the Conservatives would form a government with a Commons majority, May said increased surveillance powers was “one very key example” of Tory policy blocked by the coalition arrangement.

The home secretary’s remarks alarmed privacy campaigners who fear a Conservative government will revive the controversial draft communications bill, which was beaten last year after Lib Dems withdrew their support.

That law, labelled a “snooper’s charter”, would have required internet and mobile phone companies to keep records of customers’ browsing activity, social media use, emails, voice calls, online gaming and text messages for a year.
..... more at link.

Somewhat more concerning, I would have thought, to imaginary terrors involving Jim Gamble.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Ooops!  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 09, 2015 5:06 pm

These people have such a narrow view of the world, seeing EVERYTHING through McCann-hate goggles, that they have NO idea what is actually going on, Lily. Just look at their bizarre belief that Clarrie wasn't elected because of his connection to the McCanns - they seem to have NO concept of the rather odd political situation in Brighton, or that Tories frequently send rising stars into unwinnable seats for practise.

Likewise Esther McVey - in hateworld, she lost her seat because she was connected to the Find Madeleine fund eight years ago.

Not because of the horrible remarks she made about disabled and unemployed people, then?

None of the haters seem to have the slightest interest in anything apart from, well, hating the McCanns. Which leads to bizarre fantasies about Jim Gamble arresting trolls if Labour had won, and failure to notice the REAL snooping and censoring the Tories have openly planned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Ah but....Bonny.....these are people who can see through cons and know good research when they see it.  

Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 12:38 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/home-office-child-abuse-coverup-michael-gove-rules-out-public-inquiry-into-claims-of-paedophile-politicians-at-top-of-westminster-9587642.html

Home Office ‘child abuse cover-up’: Michael Gove rules out public inquiry into claims of paedophile politicians at Westminster

And that's who is the new Justice secretary. Rolling Eyes

Still, at least Mutton doesn't have to worry about Jim Gamble hauling her off to Troll Gulag, or whatever insane scenario she'd dreamed up.

She really should stick to spitting bile at Kate McCann, and leave politics to people with an IQ greater than their shoe size.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 1:05 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/esther-mcvey-could-make-swift-5671485

Esther McVey could make swift political return if David Cameron appoints her to the Lords

Phew, good job the Tories got in, isn't it? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Don't suppose Mutton will be bothered about the ban on fox-hunting being lifted, either - who cares about animals, when you might find Jim Gamble on your doorstep to take you to some imaginary Troll Gulag?

Mutton has about as much grasp of reality as this idiot:

KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!
Post jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 5:22 am

If McVey is TOAST! it's TOAST! with caviare on it. Because it looks like that, as well as McVey picking up her vast severance pay, Cameron is going to ignore the electorate and put her in the Lords. In ermine, on £300 per day plus expenses.

That's if he's not too busy tearing up human rights legislation, increasing State surveillance and making life even more miserable for the sick and disabled.

McCann-haters are complete, utter, fools, unable to see anything important at all due to their hateblinkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 13, 2015 9:30 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 pm

She has seriously lost the plot.  Time for her to quit her drugs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@KRotcepsni @onamissionn0w @SafariSara @maggies28654076 I may be nuts, but you are the one living in fear. #mccann

Why on earth does that lunatic imagine people that support Madeleine McCann and her family are 'living in fear'? Oh wait, I answered my own question.

She's a lunatic. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 13, 2015 2:13 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 pm

SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 3h3 hours ago
@KRotcepsni RosalindaHu @onamissionn0w @maggies28654076 In fear of what? Is Amaral sending Tavares around to torture you, or what? #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Shocked I do hope they don't put a bag on her head so she cannot identify the perp.    Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Richard David
Okay, for all those who can't be bothered reading Linda Hutton's new blog, here's a summary in two sentences as promised

'Gonzo cocked up but it’s everyone else’s fault except his because he is superhuman, like a cross between Jesus, Ghandi and Nelson Mandela. The trolling lives of his loyal fans are crumbling so they are desperate for Gonzo to write a new book.

Blog post score (8/10)

Mutton's a big fan of SARDINEMAN. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:02 pm

An honourable man, Goncalo

Yeah, nothing says 'honour' like dodging taxes, not paying your mortgage, defrauding your own brother, and topping it off by perjuring yourself to cover up torture. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 19, 2015 3:08 pm

If they think he's honorable, what have they done in their lives in comparison?  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Linda Hutton
I am indeed Kimberley, Cristobell is my pen name. I think my banned status is based on the old green eyed monster they simply do not have the writing skills that I do. And I am not bragging (Ok, maybe a bit, lol), but I have spent a lifetime perfecting my craft, I am researching and writing up to 14 hours a day (not just McCann) because I am my own harshest critic - for me NOTHING is ever good enough. Its a form of insanity I wouldn't wish on anyone tbh. All the bans and the criticism are water off a duck's back, they can't torture me anywhere near as well as I can torture myself, lol.

Nothing like deluding yourself, is there? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Having worked with some of the most famous writers in the world, I know atrocious writing when I see it.  I saw it above.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 7:14 pm

One suspects she has a well-used Thesaurus of Cliches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 8:03 pm

She should throw it out then.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 pm

You must admit, her delusions of adequacy are rather entertaining, Lily. I suppose to the audience she's catering for - creatures whose lips move when they read the Star - she seems a veritable Tolstoy. Sadly for her, even by hateblog standards, she's dire.

You'd think her lack of literary success would have told her something by now, but hey ho! What else can you expect from people that latch onto a missing child case to big themselves up? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next