JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 9:13 pm

creatures whose lips move when they read the Star 

OMG hilarious!!  

I think you have it in one, Bonny. biggrin

ETA:  She certainly does't write for the literati set....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Fascinating, the way Mutton spits bile at Kate McCann. You don't suppose that could be because Kate's book was a best-seller, do you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 21, 2015 12:38 pm

I haven't read her book so I don't know how dire it is. But if her Blog is anything to go by then it must be bloody awful.

Nasty Bitch.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm

I haven't read her book either, Sabot. I can't stand mis-mems, and we here KNOW, from personal experience, that she is a liar that makes malicious, false allegations, so it's rather pointless.

One can only assume that the audience she aims at imagine she is a wonderful writer because they don't know any better. But compare her to, say, any of the contributors on Anna Raccoon, Ms Raccoon herself, or the Scottish political blogs and it's instantly obvious just how bad she is.

I've read Russian blogs translated into English that are better written, with fewer cliches. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 12:13 pm

OMG. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 Screen24

Living proof that women of a certain age shouldn't take 'sexy' duckface selfies. rofl rofl rofl rofl

PS - So, what's her cut going to be from the rumoured Pay To View Sonumentary?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 12:46 pm

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 16 Duckface
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 12:57 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 22, 2015 1:07 pm

I like the blurred version.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Yes, Mutton should have tried the Vaseline on the lens, trick. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 22, 2015 1:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, Mutton should have tried the Vaseline on the lens, trick. Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ETA:  Still in shock from that bloody awful duck face and attempt to be er.....sexy!  Has she no self-respect? Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Evidently not, Lily. She seems to have developed some kind of ghastly crush on Gonzo himself now. vomit vomit vomit

It's safe to assume the sexy duckface was for his benefit. vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Well just look at him? Shocked   He's no prize either.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 10:44 pm

....And she's completely lost the plot. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 10:52 pm

.....and then some and shown herself up in the process.  rofl roflrofl roflrofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Lord knows what's up with her; I don't know and don't greatly care, either - too many people here have been on the receiving end of her malicious, false accusations. She's also fond of saying utterly vile things about the McCanns, Kate in particular.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Might be her usual little mother's helper?  We know how she enjoys her drugs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:35 pm

With these people - who knows? They do love their ego-dramas. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 11:36 pm

We should have a competition for the title of Best Drama Queen?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 11:28 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p60-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings

What a frigging nutjob she is. And why is she raving about SS officers, when she's the one that supports the last, dirty leftovers of Portuguese fascism?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 am

Linda Hutton
Blimey, this is turning into a whole Roland Barthes Death of the Author debate, lol. I began studying this case because of my interest in human behaviour - specifically, what it is that makes people evil.
****hate speech and egotism redacted****

If she wants to see evil, all she has to do is look in the mirror - no need for pretentious, self-justifying bullshit.

It doesn't come much more evil than trying to make the world believe a missing child is dead, spitting hate at the child's family, and supporting a dirty cop that's a leftover from fascism. Oh, and continually making malicious, false accusations.

Now THAT is evil.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 12:19 pm

I despair. When exactly did Mutton get involved with this case? Was it about the time when she was tying to sell her Pity Story?

She forgets that some of us have been round for a very long time. And never heard of her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 12:31 pm

No, I hadn't a scooby who she was when she turned up on the Hounders plugging her mis-meme. Unfortunately for her, a lot of people have since become aware of how readily she lies and makes false accusations to big herself up, so why should anyone that has been on the receiving end of her fabrications believe a word she says about anything?

She's really got her knife into the McCanns now, especially Kate - jealousy, mayhap? My money is on her coming seriously unstuck over her role in the Sonumentary - if it ever appears.

Poulton won't hesitate to encourage her to make a fool of herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Tis just self aggrandisement. Nothing to do with The McCanns. Just an opportunity to sell her own sorry life. Bloody Hell, I could sell a story that would make her life look like a picnic. But I would never do that because things are never that simple. And I would never expose things that were governed by circumstances beyond my control.

No matter what I think of my Father, I would never shame him in exchange for a few pounds. And what the hell did I ever know about his soul anyway? I don't know why he went to war when he didn't have to. But I suppose that he must have had a reason, albeit far from anything that I understood as a small child. Or why he married a perfect bitch after my mother died. But then even that sorry old cow had issues.
But then I joined The Wrens and would have defended my country, shit or bust. So perhaps he and me had a bit more in common than I thought..
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 5:41 pm

OMG! Mutton really is completely off her head! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That one needs psychiatric help ASAP. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 5:45 pm

I'll say she is.  Only a lunatic would insult a wonderful man like that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next