JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
War in Ukraine - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

War in Ukraine

5 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

War in Ukraine - Page 3 Empty Re: War in Ukraine

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:13 pm

https://twitter.com/hashtag/newsisnotterror?f=realtime&src=hash

It's gone down rather badly with the rest of the world....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:02 pm

They don't want the people here to believe them then? What next?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 pm

I have seen it suggested that Obama and co are obsessed with Russia to the point of insanity because:

It's a predominantly Christian nation.

It's population are pretty homogeneous.

Putin has thrown out/jailed/both all the dual-nationality oligarchs that looted the country in the past.

So, Soros and co can't get in and cause havok. Russia is wise to their games and tricks and is simply NOT going to let their nation be destroyed by them again. Russians would rather eat grass. Again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Well I suppose if you are bent on world domination, that would smart?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:13 pm

I suspect the reason they are so irate about RT is a. it has a huge worldwide audience - over 600 million, I believe, and b. it's intelligent.

I've just watched Larry King and John McCain's daughter discussing politics - neither of them are exactly dangerous radicals, but it was interesting, because neither of them were being stupid and dumbing down for their audience.

Also, there are never, ever any Kardashians and similar on it.

Everyone knows the Kremlin own RT, just like they know Fox supports the Republican party; for someone involved with known CIA outlets like Voice of America to complain about it is more than a little hypocritical, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:20 pm

I do mind that I was led to fear Russia. Left alone with two very small children while my husband was at sea, during The Cuba Crisis. And living at the end of a Naval Air Station Runway.

But we all know what happened there. I truly believe that Russia doesn't want a War any more than we do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Ordinary people never want war, unless their leaders stir them up with lies, Sabot. Goering, of all people, got it spot on in 1946:

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Obama in particular has driven a coach and horses through the US constitution by never declaring actual war on the countries he bombs and drones, he calls them 'actions', similar weasel words.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Oh, and look how much attention Blair and co paid to the electorate when they took the UK to war on a lie, when they invaded Iraq.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:49 pm

They only want money from the electorate to fund them and their projects. Otherwise, they are treated with contempt. Or so it seems.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:30 pm

bb1 wrote:Ordinary people never want war, unless their leaders stir them up with lies, Sabot. Goering, of all people, got it spot on in 1946:

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Obama in particular has driven a coach and horses through the US constitution by never declaring actual war on the countries he bombs and drones, he calls them 'actions', similar weasel words.

I don't know what to say about that. I was lead to fear Russia by my own Government when I was a young and vulnerable mother of small children whose father was at sea at the time. I can't remember where he was but it was somewhere dangerous.

Her Majesty's Royal Navy was not know for caring about Families in those days, working on the principle that other ranks got married and had children at their own peril. And for Christ's sake don't have a nervous breakdown because no one cared.
It wasn't much fun, but I knew what it was all about. Keep the effing home fires burning. And I am not sorry about that. I always was a tough cookie.
Our men were at sea for two years in those day. My middle son was two years old before he ever saw his father, or his father saw him.
I really don't have a problem with this, but my Julian might. I don't actually know because we don't talk about it. But his mother and his father cared enough about England to cope, albeit badly in retrospect. Although I sometimes wonder if Julian knows anything about his mother. But he is a kind person, which is all that I have ever hoped for.

My husband came to believe that I was just an appendage, and I wasn't having that. Sad to say. Perhaps I should have tried a bit harder, but I didn't know how.

But you see, you can't make all people agree to shite, or unkindness.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:56 pm

WTF????

That's an American in there with the Kiev forces, demanding the cameraman gets 'out of his face'.

War in Ukraine - Page 3 B8IQj9lIQAAAkge

He won't be getting a bonus from Greystone, after getting caught like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 pm

There are lots of them about, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:49 pm

It's interesting to get proof, Lily. Between him and that dead New York banker, there is more evidence of US mercenaries in eastern Ukraine than there is of just who shot down the airliner.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:08 pm

How very strange... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:17 pm

That one definitely won't be getting his bonus, Lily. If he'd just kept on walking, no-one would have paid much attention, he'd just have been another surly, camera-shy, Ukrainian soldier.

But thanks to telling someone to Get outta my face! in American-English, he guaranteed he would be noticed. Worldwide.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Oooops...
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Never mind his bonus, that idiot will be lucky not to have an 'accident' for giving Putin proof that foreigners are being used by Kiev:

http://rt.com/news/226319-putin-nato-russia-ukraine/

The Ukrainian army is essentially a ‘NATO legion’ which doesn’t pursue the national interests of Ukraine, but persists to restrict Russia, President Vladimir Putin says.

“We often say: Ukrainian Army, Ukrainian Army. But who is really fighting there? There are, indeed, partially official units of armed forces, but largely there are the so-called ‘volunteer nationalist battalions’,” said Putin.
...more at link.

Other people in the video were also speaking English, but I couldn't place their accents. They sounded like Europeans using English as a common language.

Unlike our American idiot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1416596/us-gives-2bn-to-ukraine-as-fighting-continues

US Gives $2bn To Ukraine As Fighting Continues
America warns of more sanctions against Russia as it signs an aid package with the Ukrainian government.

And that will go straight into various offshore bank accounts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh yes and the suckers (US taxpayers) believe it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

http://www.infowars.com/ukraines-government-is-losing-its-war-here-is-why/

The Ukrainian Government’s problem is that there just aren’t enough nazis, and there’s also not enough money, to do the amounts of killing that need to be done in order to enable Obama’s Ukrainian regime to retain the land in Donbass while eliminating the people there. The 90% of those people who had voted for the man (Viktor Yanukovych) whom Obama overthrew are far more numerous, and far more motivated, than are the vast majority of Ukraine’s soldiers.

America’s and Ukraine’s oligarchs cannot come up with the money to finish the job, but Obama’s big financial backer George Soros is now globetrotting in order to convince taxpayers throughout the West to provide the money to finish it, and the amount he’s coming up with as being necessary for the job is between twenty and fifty billion dollars. His entreaties appear to be falling upon deaf ears.

Thank the Lord for small mercies.

There are some very interesting links in that piece, not least regarding:

the U.S. White House’s friend, the Ukrainian-Swiss-Israeli billionaire Ihor Kolomoysky
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Excellent piece, thank you Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:19 pm

http://rt.com/op-edge/228379-obama-power-transition-ukraine/

In an interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria, Barack Obama acknowledged that the United States had "brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine," thus admitting to a high level of democratic impropriety.

Before we consider Obama’s revealing remarks, and how the Ukrainian people sold their country for a song, let’s rewind to November 2013, when then-President Viktor Yanukovich had shocked western capitals - and, more importantly, western markets - by suspending plans for an association agreement with the European Union.

As if on command, thousands of Ukrainians suddenly poured into the streets of Kiev to protest the decision. Such a rapid reaction should not have come as a surprise. After all, a multitude of US government agencies – most notably, USAID - had been operating in Ukraine since the collapse of the Soviet Union, investing billions on its latest "democratic" pet project.

This is no conspiracy theory. On December 13, 2013, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, following her third trip to Ukraine in five weeks, told the National Press Club: "Since Ukraine's independence in 1991 the United States has…invested over $5 billion to assist Ukraine in needs and other goals."

Exactly what those "other goals" may have been, and who helped underwrite them, seem rather obvious today.

More at link.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/01/31/exp-gps-obama-sot-putin.cnn?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion&iref=obnetwork

PoS. mad

He told a series of lies in that interview with CNN, Lily, so don't look at the rest if you are worried about your blood pressure.

Suffice to say everything is AWESOME.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Exactly what those "other goals" may have been, and who helped underwrite them, seem rather obvious today

SOROS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next