JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:52 pm

September 24th, 2015
Orbán laments EU decision not to help Greece protect border
By Hungary Matters

EU leaders failed at Wednesday’s summit to agree on a proposal put forward by Hungary, namely that the EU should help Greece protect its borders, the Prime Minister said. “This is a pity because this was the most important proposal. In this sense, Europe’s external border is still not protected and the migrants breaking international agreements continue to come through Greece,” Viktor Orbán said in Brussels after attending an emergency summit on migration. He said leaders at the summit had lacked determination, courage and resolution to take this step, he said.

The prime minister said that Hungary had two options: either protect its border with a fence, or “if they don’t like this” it should be able to allow migrants to pass through in the direction of Austria and Germany. “The Austrian chancellor said clearly that if we are only able to halt migrants with a fence, we should let them through instead,” Orbán told Hungarian reporters. “This is what we will have to consider.”On the topic of Hungary-Croatia relations, Orbán told Croatian reporters in Brussels that bilateral ties should be “excellent” in view of the amount of energy invested in developing them over the recent period and “we should live up to” this promise.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 pm

How on earth does the EU expect people to pay for all this?  Will the ECB and IMF step in with offers of mega loans?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:19 pm

The tug of war over border controls in Croatia and Serbia has intensified.

Croatia has banned all Serbian registered vehicles from entering its territory.

Seen as retribution, the block comes hours after Serbia placed an embargo on Croatian trucks and goods.

Immediately before this, a Serbian ultimatum had expired, which had warned its neighbour to lift a two-day-long embargo on Serb trucks, or face consequences.

Croatia says its initial closure of most border points with Serbia was the only option as 44,000 migrants who had been turned away from Hungary flocked to the country in the past week (up to September 23, 2015).

Speaking at the midnight ultimatum expired, Serbian Interior Minister Nebojsa Stefanovic said his country was willing to work towards a solution.

“Unfortunately, there is very little that Serbia can do alone,” said the Interior Minister. “For this, the will of both countries is needed. We are ready at any moment to solve this.”

Pity they can't work together and find a way of dumping their problems where they belong - in Merkel's lap. Any chance of the 'migrants' going off the whole notion of invading Europe - in a cuddly, multi-kulti way, of course - now they've discovered it rains a lot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 pm

It would be rather wonderful if Russia announced a nice big area that is now safe in Syria.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:31 pm

There is no love lost between Serbia and Croatia, a legacy of the breakup of Yugoslavia and animosity left over from earlier times. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:33 pm

The problem is, the ones that have run away, are the ones that won't pick up a gun and defend their country - at best. At worst, they're jihadists.

No, they are NOT all surgeons, dentists, engineers and rocket scientists, contrary to the moonbat hype.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 am

What else can you expect from the HuffPo, it's worse than the Guardian for moonbattery and liberal elitism? I am glad to see the comments are putting the do-gooders right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 am

bb1 wrote:What else can you expect from the HuffPo, it's worse than the Guardian for moonbattery and liberal elitism? I am glad to see the comments are putting the do-gooders right.
At present, I support Orban in what he is doing, but I don't trust him, neither do most Hungarians. His stance over the refugees is admired but his ideas on other matters are considered suspect or even downright dangerous. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 am

Thing is, LL, this is probably the most important issue facing Europe right now, because what leaders do is going to have such a huge effect on the future.

Orban is protecting his people, from what I can see, which is - or should be - THE priority for any politician.

I am sorry to say the SNP have f*cked up very badly over this issue, and are shedding support. Even worse, the MSP representing the Scottish government on this matter is one Humza Yousaf - no prizes for guessing which religion he follows.

Every single time he opens his gob to the media to say Scotland needs more migrants (moslems, naturally) or that the RAF shouldn't have droned paper Brits, that's another few thousand votes - and members - gone.

Which is what I mean about it effecting the future. I have the appalling feeling that our best-ever chance of getting independence has gone down the toilet because of the SNP's handwringing and moonbattery over 'migrants'.

A lot of things are just politics; protecting the people who voted you into office isn't, which is why Orban is acting correctly.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am

I don't care what anyone's religion is, the whole thing seems to be fast approaching the Crusaders v Saladin and the Muslim Horde! I haven't been following the SNP saga recently, more pressing matters here. I am seriously lacking in the politics/religion region, I am afraid, never really had any interest in such matters; my family were, are and always will be paramount in my world. Of course I care for humanity, and despair frequently of the decisions it makes but I am one tiny speck in all this. I just hope all the doom-merchants and pessimists are wrong. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:33 am

Thing is, I don't care about people's religion either, LL - but aggressive moslems do. That is what makes it different from just about every other faith.

Sikhs, Buddists, Jews, Hindus, etc., don't behave like this - expecting other people to change their cultures, only moslems.

Look at the way halal meat has been forced on Europeans because moslems make such a fuss about it, despite being a minority - for now. Islam isn't even a simple religion, it's an entire belief system, like fascism or communism.

AND IT IS NOT 'RACIST' TO DISLIKE A BELIEF SYSTEM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:49 am

A culture of rape and sexual abuse is being allowed to take hold in asylum centres across Germany as Europe struggles to cope with the migrant crisis, it has been alleged,
Women’s rights groups and politicians have highlighted assaults against women and children in at least one camp.
And they suggest such incidents may be widespread, with many going unreported to the police.
Campaigners also claimed some men saw unaccompanied women as ‘fair game’, and also blamed conditions in which occupants were unsegregated by gender or nationality.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247831/Rape-child-abuse-rife-overcrowded-asylum-centres-huge-surge-migrants-pushes-Germany-s-services-breaking-point-claim-womens-rights-groups-politicians.html#ixzz3mkKWngfT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of course, it would be too much to expect those apologies for men to keep it in their trousers and PROTECT vulnerable women and children. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:51 am

AND IT IS NOT 'RACIST' TO DISLIKE A BELIEF SYSTEM.
I never said it was, in fact I have problems with the label 'racist' as it is. I doubt anyone on this benighted planet, with the exception of the Amazonian tribes, are actually racially pure! I am a white Caucasian 'mongrel', part Norwegian, Scots, Austrian and with some Turkish and German in there somewhere. It is the radical Muslim followers that are the problem, especially the imams who feed this ideology to their gullible followers. The only way to end this is to stop them, but how? Islam is as divided as Christianity, but with more drastic attitudes. I feel for the moderate Muslims who end up getting the raw end of the deal - all Muslims are murdering madmen - so many sects all fighting each other. What they need is a unifier, a leader who embraces, Sunni, Shi'a, Alawite etc and makes them understand that all men are equal whatever their race, color, or religion. Not in my lifetime, I think. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Apologies, LL, I wasn't shouting at you, I am fed up of all those idiots that think disliking islam is 'racist'. I put that badly, and didn't mean to offend you. hug

I am afraid the moderates are getting trampled underfoot by the fanatics - and by the West. For all their many, many faults, neither Saddam nor Gaddafi was a religious fanatic, and neither is Assad. He regards it as his DUTY to protect Christians and other minorities in Syria.

Even Iran has Jews, Christians and pagans in its parliament, something which is often overlooked.

For reasons best known to themselves, Western leaders have gone out of their way to attack/destroy moderate or secular Middle Eastern nations, and ally themselves with the Saudis and other sponsors of terror.

IMO, the solution, as far as Europe is concerned, is for moslems to either stay in their own countries, or to adapt to OUR culture and heritage, not us adapt to them. I genuinely do not understand why so many lefty liberal types suck up to islam, when most of islam these days is opposed to democracy, women's rights, children's rights, gay rights, just about everything we take for granted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:14 pm

No problems, dear lady, you didn't upset me. hug We have had Muslims here for a very long time, descendants of those Ottomans who preferred to stay in Hungary and not leave when the army withdrew. They live side by side with the mainly Catholic Magyar, Jews, and even, I have been told, animalists - the latter usually in very remote villages. I have a feeling the prophet (PBUH), along with Saladin. is spinning like a top in his grave at what his vision has been reduced to! While non-Muslims generally regard him as the founder of Islam, Muslims consider him to have restored the unaltered original monotheistic faith of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets. The distortions in use today are an insult to what the Prophet (PBUH) seemed to have intended when he started Islam. *sigh* LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:33 pm

That's a good point about Saladin, LL. It's certainly hard to see any resemblance between the scientists, doctors, architects, etc., of islam in the past, and this horrible death cult much of it has turned into.

There is, frankly, no point in moslem community leaders bleating, But Islam is a religion of peace! It's way past time they stopped talking, and started demonstrating that - and also stopped trying to make other people bow to the prejudices of islam.

Every single European nation they've deposited themselves in is secular/Christian and like many others, I am sick to death of being expected to pander to islam.

Like I've said, no other faith behaves like this; Sikhs, Buddists and Hindus are not forever issuing demands - or massacring innocent Europeans in the name of their god. It's up to islam to change, not the rest of us.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:45 pm

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/germany-30-pct-refugees-falsely-claim-syrian-150925103349856.html

Germany: Refugees are falsely claiming to be Syrian
Up to a third of asylum-seekers in Germany who claim to be Syrian are actually from elsewhere, German official says.

About a third of refugees arriving in Germany who claim to be from Syria are actually not from that country, a spokesman for the German interior ministry has said.

"Thirty percent of those asylum-seekers who claim to be Syrian are not Syrians according to this estimate," Tobias Plate said at a government news conference on Friday, adding that there were, however, no precise statistics yet available.

On Thursday, Chancellor Angela Merkel and Germany's 16 state governors agreed on measures designed to streamline the country's handling of the refugee arrivals.

New measures included declaring three Balkan countries "safe" states of origin and cutting some cash payments to newcomers.

Merkel said that Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro will be declared safe countries as part of efforts to reduce the stream of people from those countries who have arrived.

The agreement calls for "pocket money" paid to people at initial reception centres to be switched to benefits in kind.

The federal government is pledging to shoulder many of the financial risks of the influx, relieving state and municipal authorities.

The UN agency for refugees also also welcomed the announcement that critically needed new funding would be made available for refugees in first countries of asylum.

“The relocation plan will not put an end to the problem, but it hopefully will be the beginning of a solution,” said António Guterres, UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

“It is an important step toward stabilising the crisis, but much more needs to be done. The plan can only work if, at entry points in Europe, robust facilities are created to receive, assist, register and screen people.

I suspect the real figure is far higher than one-third.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:29 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-tough-decisions-needed-to-avoid-a-surge-of-the-extreme-right-across-europe-warn-eu-10515964.html

quote:

European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans said there would be a surge of right-wing extremism across Europe unless the crisis was addressed properly, with border controls to deal with the mass of people arriving on the shores of Greece and Italy. “If we’re not able to find sustainable solutions, you will see a surge of the extreme right across the European continent,” he told BBC radio. “We have to make sure that those countries where people arrive are better placed to make sure people are registered, that people who don’t have the right to asylum are returned swiftly,” he said.

And everyone knows that the EU will do naff-all about making sure that the unwanted migrants will be sent back where they came from; they will simply disappear into the moslem ghettoes that already exist.

Or even worse, engage ambulance-chasing lawyers, run up huge bills to be met by the taxpayers, and leach off European welfare states for decades.

Anyone sane knows that once they get in, Europe never gets rid of them. So yes, the far-Right is going to continue to rise.

Well done Merkel! Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:37 pm

The Pope is still here and getting constant tv coverage.  I think he is a wonderful man but sometimes people in his position should not get so political.  I am sorry to say.

I saw this video many moons ago about immigration and is even more applicable in today's world.  Although it talks about the US, the message is still clear. 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:52 pm

That's excellent, Lily, and very pertinent. Interesting that China has solved both its population problem, and pretty much its poverty problem - except for the Chinese that were gambling on the stock market, of course - with its own strange blend of communism and capitalism.

He's absolutely right, it helps no-one for emerging nations to lose their best people - just as all those fit young men running away from Syria instead of fighting are nothing but cowards.

Mind you, if 2 million Chinese suddenly turned up wanting asylum, you could guarantee that within two years they would be running businesses, and within a generation, their children would be outperforming everyone else at school.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Yes they would, Bonny.   I hate to say it but there are some cultures that seem they don't progress and others that overtake everyone.

So in that regard how can we have 'equality' shoved down out throats when there can never be equality.  People are different.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Austria returns 5000 migrants to EU countries more at link
Published: 25 Sep 2015

http://www.thelocal.at/20150925/5000
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:28 pm

“If refugees come from Slovenia and Croatia to Austria and apply for asylum in Austria ... then we'll take them back to Croatia and Slovenia,” she said, pointing out that hardly any asylum applications had been lodge in these countries.

Won't they just keep trying to get into Germany, LL?

The news comes amid chaotic scenes at Salzburg train station with the temporary accommodation designed for 800 people frequently over capacity as thousands of asylum seekers arrive with the hope of travelling onto nearby Germany.

I am deeply sorry for the locals who are just trying to go about their normal business in this never-ending shambles.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next