JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:42 pm

John Prescott was always tactful with the GU, however.....

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 Fight5
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  lily Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:47 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He didn't even advertise the price.  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Sabot wrote:I am developing an overpowering desire to smack one of them in the mouth.

I miss Spitting Images. They would have a field day just now.

I absolutely refuse to watch or listen to anything that has Jim Murphy in it, after the headache his SHOUTING two nights in a row gave me.

Incidentally, strange rumours are floating around just now that the SLabs are going to dig up one Gordon Brown yet again, as they are in so much trouble in this barbarous region. I don't think they would dare, he's liable to get pelted by copies of The Vow that was torn up as soon as the referendum votes were counted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:00 pm

lily wrote:Oh I see the oats and shortbread out there......roflroflroflrofl

Did you know, Lily, that the handsome hunk that had the laydees swooning in this porridge ad:

https://youtu.be/oCGk_k_lQm4

has gone onto fame and fortune as:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 The-hound

See what can happen when you eat your oats?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:05 pm

I eat mine every day.  I love them.  smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:03 pm

These are, well, different....

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/13-election-posters-the-tories-would-prefer-you-forgot-about--l1AQOCv7Jb

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 29486-1l7krgk

I am none too sure why a Welsh person was being accused of stealing everyone's money.

They should revive that one, it would go down really well with Plaid Cymru. rofl rofl rofl

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 29486-1b1ctch

Nope, I don't know what 'foreigners' have done, but I am sure UKIP could.... rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 am

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 CCWB5whW4AA6U1x
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/569919/SNP-want-axe-BBC-Scotland

EXCLUSIVE: SNP in secret plot to axe BBC in Scotland

A POST-ELECTION deal between Labour and the SNP is likely to spell the end of the BBC in Scotland, it can be revealed today.

By GREG CHRISTISON
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, Apr 12, 2015 | UPDATED: 10:26, Sun, Apr 12, 2015

The party's culture and media spokesman Pete Wishart last night confirmed the Nationalists would look to create a new Scottish public service broadcaster as part of any Westminster pact.
Such a move would threaten hit shows like Strictly Come Dancing, Masterchef and The Voice north of the Border and lead to more 'shortbread tin' programming.
There would also be serious concerns over the Scottish Government exerting political influence over the new broadcaster.
more at link.

What, as opposed to the BBC being little more than State Television? The BBC having been caught lying, and censoring news, repeatedly?

The current BBC is about as independent as the old Pravda, and considerably less independent than either Al Jazeerah or RT.

I think I could live very happily without Masterchef, though it's interesting that the Express doesn't seem to have heard of satellite TV. You know, the system that lets people CHOOSE what they are going to watch and pay for.

Getting rid of the BBC and the extortionate licence fee is a vote WINNER.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 pm

I gather BBC Scotland have just broadcast yet another 'debate' which consisted of several Unionists of assorted hues shouting at Nicola Sturgeon, with Jim Murphy doing most of the shouting. As is being pointed out all over the famed 'social media':

Suzanne ‏@birchdryad 8 mins8 minutes ago
When will Unionist parties and BBC learn that "ganging up" on Nicola makes people even keener to vote SNP? #SunPolScot

Martin McDonald ‏@MartinMcD1980 17 mins17 minutes ago
What an absolute disaster for Jim Murphy. A disgraceful performance on any level. People will not like that. #sunpolscot #GE2015

jane plain ‏@skinnygirlwho 17 mins17 minutes ago
#sunpolscot Ruth Davidson patting Jim Murphy's knee says it all really

I refuse to watch anything with Murphy in it, he appears to be some kind of ranting, abusive husband demanding to know why his tea isn't ready.

Though I hope to see him losing his seat in a few weeks' time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:17 pm

I imagine that Ms. Sturgeon is giving a few people some nightmares?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:28 pm

No doubt about that, Lily. But they don't seem to grasp they are NOT doing themselves any favours behaving like this, it is just what the vast majority of the electorate, committed or not, hate seeing.

The real poll will tell its own story, of course, but the opinion polls seem to suggest that every time they, especially Murphy, shout Ms Sturgeon down like this - they gain more votes for HER.

I am truly dreading the next three weeks, I wish it was all over.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:53 pm

It will be, Bonny, just so long as you refrain from throwing something though the tv.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Oh, I've solved that, Lily, I just do NOT watch anything with Jim Murphy in it, shouting and bawling. The others, you can just ignore, or think, How stupid! or whatever, but that oaf's bullying just puts my blood pressure up.

I expect there will be a YouTube of this morning's shouting and bawling online before long, for all to admire, with the volume turned down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:20 pm

This is the shambles cut down to nine minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=246&v=IYaJki10J8s

That's absolutely appalling. I managed four minutes of the cut-down version then Murphy started making my head hurt again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Is this the proof 'megalomaniac' Blair DOES want to rule the world? Ex-PM accused of bidding for global domination after vow to set up 'leaders club'
Vowed to set up exclusive club of ex-statesman in Newsweek interview
Described his ideas of leadership as ‘close to a benevolent dictatorship’
Hopes to stay active in both politics and business well into his 90s
Tory MP Andrew Bridgen claimed Mr Blair came across a 'megalomaniac'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3035211/Ex-PM-Tony-Blair-accused-bidding-global-domination-vow-set-leaders-club.html#ixzz3X7MtlLgR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 27615FB300000578-3035211-image-m-8_1428781494146

mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Does he want dictatorship for the globe?  He looks evil in the Newsweek photo.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:50 pm

bb1 wrote:This is the shambles cut down to nine minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=246&v=IYaJki10J8s

That's absolutely appalling. I managed four minutes of the cut-down version then Murphy started making my head hurt again.

Jesus H.  I managed two minutes.  Is that what is going on in UK at the moment?  Ia anyone listening?

They are just trying to shout her down. They must be awfully scared.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:54 pm

He's an evil sh*t. IMO, he is actually far, far worse than Bush. Bush did at least have the excuse of 9/11 - not that that helps the fact that he should have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq, but I digress....

Blair knew it was all a pack of lies. He stood up in the House of Commons and lied, and lied, and lied again. He should be serving a life sentence for war crimes, not mouthing off about how he wants to rule the world till he's eleventy-nine.

He's the sort of evil sh*t that makes some think there's something to this Illuminati stuff, though he's really just an evil, megalomaniac sh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Jesus H. I managed two minutes. Is that what is going on in UK at the moment? Ia anyone listening?

They are just trying to shout her down. They must be awfully scared.

Yes, that is exactly what is going on north of the border just now, Sabot. It's just appalling - and I am most certainly not watching anything else that consists of little but three Unionists plus the supposedly-neutral presenter shouting at Nicola Sturgeon.

Murphy is just...ghastly, bullying and arrogant. I don't know why Ruth Davidson (C) is acting as if she's impressed by his manly charms; she's openly gay, but seems to be starting to resemble a bad-tempered bulldog.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:26 pm

How can that possibly be called mature debate?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:37 pm

I refuse to watch any more of these 'Scottish debates', Lily, they ALL consist of Murphy leading the shouting and bawling. I think there's another big national one, with Milliband, Cameron and Clegg instead of the three amigos, so will watch that.

The big debate that kicked all this off on C4 wasn't too bad - and it was well chaired. For starters, the chair didn't join in with the shouting.....

It's beyond me why the three amigos imagine that Scottish voters are going to think that Shouting At Nicola Sturgeon is a good substitute policy for letting other people speak and THEN explaining just what it is they themselves plan to do in the future.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:08 pm

As if they all done such great job themselves. Bloody hypocrites. Got a better answer now, have they? Nearly half of the population of Scotland wanted out. Forgotten that, have they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Oh, we've got a Pledge instead of a Vow this time:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 9 CCa_xYaWIAE1ta7

And like the Vow, it's utterly worthless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Of course it is.  

Who was the last honest politician anywhere?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next