JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm surprised the nanny gets a day off. Don't they have a stand in? Or is that why he took his kids to the Pub that Sunday.

As if The Electorate are even remotely interested in photo shoots with children. And if they are then they are going to get what they deserve. Kitchens and Kids. Oh My. Bugger the economy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:32 pm

The good news: We have a man in a kilt for Lily.

The bad news: It's Alex Salmond.

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 CDOeGIUWMAAHFCj

See, now he never looks embarrassed at wearing silly hats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:38 pm

All men look good in Kilts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 pm

I'll say they do.  Nice knees....Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 CDOne6-W0AEU5E8

The bile from the top Tories has been appalling, even by their low standards.

PS - As we have tractor-driving collies here, I should make it clear that it isn't actually the dog that writes the blog......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Cameron must be feeling deeply insecure to do that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:30 pm

I have a feeling it's going to cost him the election, Lily. Thing is, I cannot remember a single thing the Tories have said about their supposed plans for the future. It's just been attack after attack - remember, Milliband's had some pretty nasty treatment, too.

It's been endlessly negative, in an election which is peculiar enough already. From what I can see reading round, people in England are none too happy about it, either - there's been nothing positive from the Tories that has registered with me.

Not even at a that's a good idea/that's a stupid idea, level.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:33 pm

They can't break promises they haven't made. It's a cover up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 pm

It's sleeze all the way.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Nothing too much happening today, just an ongoing exchange of insults, and duelling economists - and this:

http://news.sky.com/story/1470829/galloway-i-will-run-for-mayor-if-mp-bid-fails

George Galloway has said he will run for London Mayor in 2016 if he is not re-elected as MP in Bradford West on 7 May.

It has been suggested for some time that the controversial Respect Party politician will run for the top spot in the capital when Boris Johnson steps down in May next year.

However, he had refused to confirm whether he would throw his hat into the ring, instead concentrating on his campaign to be re-elected in Bradford West.

But speaking to Sky News on the election trail, he said: "I won't run for London Mayor if I am re-elected on 7 May. If I am not re-elected I will run. It's as clear an answer as I can possibly give up."

Although he had not previously confirmed a run, a number of people had said he should not run for the post if he was still MP because he would not be able to devote his time fully to the job.

The same criticism had been levelled at Mr Johnson, who is running for election in Uxbridge.

Deputy Political Editor Joey Jones said it was odd that Mr Galloway confirmed his interest during campaigning for the General Election and suggested it could play into the hands of his Labour opponents.

Mr Galloway's Labour rival Naz Shah said: "He's just committed political suicide. How can the people of Bradford trust him if he's already looking at the next thing?"

Mr Galloway has a large majority in Bradford West, taking it from Labour in a shock by election that saw him win by 10,000 votes in 2012.

As he toured the city in his open-topped bus Mr Galloway told Sky's Joe Tidy that "every vote counts" and that he's "not taking the voters for granted".

Mr Galloway is a controversial figure largely because of his charity work in Iraq during the Saddam Hussein regime and his outspoken comments on Israel. He suffered a suspected broken jaw after being attacked for his views in public in the summer.

Others who have announced their intention to run for London Mayor include footballer Sol Campbell, for the Conservatives, Liberal Democrat Lembit Opik and Labour's Dianne Abbott and Dame Tessa Jowell.

There is a fair bit of gossip that he's in trouble in Bradfordistan, not least for accusing his female Labour opponent of having been party to an arranged marriage, so I don't know whether this is a promise or a threat.

Does no-one sane EVER run for Mayor of London?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 pm

And on the subject of London and mayors....

http://news.sky.com/story/1470787/tower-hamlets-mayor-axed-over-corruption

Tower Hamlets Mayor Axed Over Corruption
Lutfur Rahman's lawyers say the claims are invention, exaggeration and "in some cases downright deliberately false allegations".

The election of a London mayor has been declared void after he was found guilty of corrupt and illegal practices.

An Election Court judge said Lutfur Rahman, of Tower Hamlets, played "race" and "religious" cards and was guilty of "corrupt practice".

Election Commissioner Richard Mawrey said Rahman, who had been elected for a second term, would be barred from standing when the May 2014 mayoral election is re-run.

Andy Erlam, who stood as a councillor on an anti-corruption ticket, headed a group of four voters who took legal action against Rahman at a hearing in the High Court.

Mr Erlam said: "It is a fantastic result for democracy. There will have to be a new election of mayor. Mr Rahman cannot stand."

Mr Mawrey gave his conclusions after considering evidence heard over several weeks at an Election Court trial in London earlier this year.

He said Rahman had been an "evasive" witness.

Lawyers for the group made a series of allegations, including "personation" in postal voting and at polling stations, which involves people illegally voting on others' behalf.

They also made claims of ballot paper tampering.

Rahman insisted there was "little, if any" evidence of wrongdoing against him.

His lawyers described the group of four's claims as invention, exaggeration and "in some cases downright deliberately false allegations".

Mr Mawrey suggested Rahman, who was born in Bangladesh, had played "race" and "religious" cards but had engaged in "corrupt practice".

He also said the conduct of Rahman's supporters on polling day had caused "considerable disquiet".
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:17 pm

What an honorable profession politics is...
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Try not to laugh....

http://lutfurrahman.com/

Senior Labour figures and community leaders back Mayor Lutfur Rahman

Ken Livingstone and TUC President among signatories to Guardian as Rev. Giles Fraser uses Mirror Column to say ‘Let Lutfur get on with the job’.

Mayor Lutfur Rahman today thanked a number of high profile Labour figures and local community leaders who signed a letter of support for him to the Guardian newspaper on 17 April 2014.

Is anyone surprised that the Labour luvvies supported him? Oh, and that allegations about postal vote fraud have been made?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Oh dear....Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:28 pm

I thought this was a joke, but apparently, it isn't. SLab have dug up Gordon Brown YET AGAIN and he has been regaling a carefully-chosen, pleb-free audience with The Vow II-

James Cook @BBCJamesCook · 5h 5 hours ago
Food bank visits have risen 2000% in four years says former Labour prime minister Gordon Brown, speaking in Kirkcaldy. #ge2015

James Cook @BBCJamesCook · 5h 5 hours ago
Gordon Brown pledges that a Labour government would give 171 food banks in Scotland £5000 each within 24 hours of being elected. #ge2015

What? WTF? How insulting is that, from the man that was the catalyst of so much of the financial mess?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:33 pm

That's a Bribe. That is disgusting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 pm

It's worse than that, it's insulting, Sabot - he must think people actually WANT to go to food banks.

Despite what the Mail says, you can't just roll up at one and go away with goodies. Users have to be referred by organisations like the Citizen's Advice Bureau, even the police. And it's not exactly living high. All they can stock for obvious reasons are tinned and dry goods - like beans, pasta, rice and loo roll.

And Brown, of all people! The same Brown that sold the UK gold stock off cheap, looted pensions and used PUBLIC money to bail out the banks.

Now, because bl**dy 'austerity' has been inflicted on ordinary people - the very ones that DIDN'T cause that mess - an awful lot of people that were previously managing, are now struggling. And let us not forget that businesses are now closing and laying off more and more people as bl**dy 'austerity' eats its way through society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Where would people like him be without the little people?  The utter contempt that is shown to the people who have caused HIM to have the money and position he has today.

Odious man him.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Why don't Labour just give the money now? I think I feel quite ill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:00 pm

You're missing the point, Sabot. The people forced to use food banks DON'T want to use food banks. They DON'T want charity from anyone, they want things they used to have - like jobs, and a bit of hope for the future.

Don't believe the crap in the Mail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 pm

They obviously don't want the people to have their own dignity.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:05 pm

No, it's exactly that, Lily - and I see they've now f*cked something else up:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 CDTf03lXIAEY_r-

And interest rates are virtually zero, so pensioners who thought they could look forward to a fairly secure retirement are now watching their standard of living fall, too.

All of this means even people who are in work, especially if they are on zero hours contracts, and pensioners that thought they were comfortable, now have less and less money to spend on goods and services. Which is leading to more businesses folding or paying off hundreds of people, and more people watching their standard of living head downwards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:12 pm

I think I probably know a bit more about food banks than most. I used one here in France for a while. But then The British State Pension is considered to be a joke here.

It was his disgusting attitude that made me feel ill. But these places have to be supported somehow because they are necessary to some people, so where the money comes from is irrelevant.

My point being that if Labour can afford it after the election then they can bloody well afford it now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 19 CDTj034WAAAXe7R

Why not just rip up the Act of Union and be done with, stop prolonging the agony? Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:13 pm

.......which in turn make the elite feel that much more wealthy.  I mean come on, how awful that they had to mix with so many of 'those' people before.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next