JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 1:42 pm

I've just seen the whole thing, LL, he also had a woman's suit, complete with skirt, on. I don't care what sex he is, that is just taking the p*ss - he looked more female than our Tory leader, Ruth Davidson.

It all turned into a rammy anyway - not because of the drag act, I hasten to add! Murphy started bellowing, as usual, and some of the crowd bellowed back. Murphy cannot stand being heckled, and is now all over the media playing the victim - as is Izzard, because the Evil Glaswegians didn't want to listen to what SLab had to say.

Another trainwreck all round. I would say I will be glad when it's Friday, but we're probably in for endless weeks of fighting over the keys to No 10.

And the Unionist Orange Order will no doubt riot in George Square and try to burn down the Sunday Herald again. wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  Sabot Mon May 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Can't wait. Pcorneater

Any chance of some sort of ongoing update?

Sorry, I do know how hard you work at keeping this Site going, way beyond The Mccann Affair. But this is the first time in twenty years that I really want to know what is going on in the land of my misbegotten birth.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 2:13 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/

That is the best blog for the ongoing mayhem north of the border, Sabot. There are strong suspicious already that Murphy and Izzard getting shouted at in Glasgow was a set-up by SLab.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 2:16 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/the-side-of-the-thugs/#comments

All the Unionist violence that NEVER gets reported in the London media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Follow

Meanwhile In Scotia
‏@MeanwhileScotia
Predicted by Labour before it even happened...

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 CEKWX2YWYAA8jIx

Yup, SLab set-up. Though why Murphy shouting at people, in the company of Izzard dressed as a woman, surrounded by 30 SLabs, and being shouted at back, is being portrayed as a 'riot' rather escapes me....

Murphy must have enjoyed every minute.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 Izzard10

I haven't the words....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Dear Lord......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 2:43 pm

You can't see Izzard's fetching skirt in that photo. Thankfully. Maybe he's upset because no-one paid any attention to his efforts to be Edgy and Outrageous, etc? The group of protestors were actually yelling things like Warmonger! and Liar! at Murphy.

From what I've seen of it, the 'riot' was more like an old-fashioned election hustings, when politicians always got shouted at - before they got so precious they would only speak to carefully-vetted supporters pretending to be 'members of the public'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Oh dearie me, it looks like it's Murphy's own supporters that were behind all this and told shouty Mr Clerkin where Murph and Ed were going to be....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/ugly-scenes-as-hardline-nationalists-disrupt-labour-event-in-glasgow.125052594

Speaking afterwards, Mr Clerkin stood by his approach, denying it was intimidating and aggressive whilst handing his opponents an open goal.

He insisted he was not acting on political instruction, saying he had left the SNP eight years ago in a protest over its housing policy.

The serial campaigner also claimed he had been tipped off about the event by disaffected members of the Labour Party within Mr Murphy's East Renfrewshire heartland

He said: "Of course (his protest) is a good thing. This isn't just me. There were 25 other working-class people there, people who are saying Labour has become the red Tories and we're there to demonstrate against £30billion in cuts.

"This will be portrayed as something else by the establishment but its just old-fashioned political heckling, a democratic tradition. But I am being called obsessive and delusional."

He added: "I was told by members of the Labour Party in East Renfrewshire at 8.30 am this morning. I had time to ring around people. I believe the intentions of those who told me was honourable. They have told me plenty in the past."

I hope everyone that reads/hears about 'SNP riots' bears all this in mind....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Aerial view of 'the riot':

https://twitter.com/WingsScotland/with_replies

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 CEKz-ipWAAAi6x1

This may seem like a small thing to dissect, and try to get to the bottom of - until you see the screaming headlines in the MSM and on TV news.

The official version of the 'SNP riot' is a pack of lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 CEMTiw5UkAAAn73

Two days to go. *sigh*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Fingers crossed for you Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 CEMIjg4W8AEimAu

SLab still have two days in which to try more stupid stunts, Lily.

And what on earth is that fat UKIP fool on about? Setting aside the 'republic' bit yernuts , why does he think a peaceful country with saunas is a bad thing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 04, 2015 11:44 pm

No idea, Bonny.  These campaigns really have been quite the eye opener.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 04, 2015 11:49 pm

I have never seen anything like this election before, Lily, it's been utterly bizarre. I haven't followed events in England so closely, not least because I don't know what is most important to voters there. But in Scotland - one wierd happening after another.

I don't think Cameron has done anything totally stupid yet, but there's still time. And I don't know who has been advising Milliband, but he needs to sack them. Carving his Pledges on an eight-foot stone block? Cosying up to Russell Brand? Who on earth dreamed those up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 12:56 am

I thought I had read somewhere that he was using David Axelrod, Obama's former adviser.   biggrin

Yes, here it is.....  

The MPs are concerned that Mr Axelrod, who is reportedly being paid £300,000 by Labour for his services in the run up to the General Election, is doing little or nothing to help them on the doorstep. 
One said: "I don't understand what we are getting for the £300,000, I think it is an obscene amount, I don't think he brings anything to the party. I have heard nothing from him and I don't want to. He's totally invisible."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/11540388/David-Axelrod-Ed-Milibands-invisible-man.html
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:24 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 05, 2015 11:33 am

Oh My. A Masterpiece. Very clever. They all want Nicola.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Looks like Edhenge was indeed Axelrod's idea:

Veteran political campaign guru Axelrod has long advocated the idea of ‘concrete’ pledges. Back in 2007 as an adviser to a young Senator Barack Obama, he used to talk of plans being set in ‘stone tablets’.
But even Obama resisted such a presumptuous plan. According to the author of the book New Deal — the definitive account of Obama’s rise to power — ‘Obama shied away from handing Congress his own plans on “stone tablets”, a phrase much-loved by senior adviser David Axelrod.’

Meanwhile, Axelrod is nowhere near the scene of the crime — being happily back in Chicago counting his (tax-free) Labour Party earnings.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3068112/ANDREW-PIERCE-stories-spin-doctors-DON-T-want-read.html#ixzz3ZGGBubpz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You know, these stupid stunts, and soundbites, look curiously dated. They may have worked in the US, where there are only two parties but they just seem empty and ridiculous when five or six parties are all fighting for votes and people want to hear what they have to say.

Those performances involving the Faithful crowding round the Dear Leader, and the official photo being cropped to look like a mob of the adoring public look foolish, too.

Too many people have cameraphones these days for these stunts to work - the truth ends up on the internet within minutes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Bonny, I thought it was beyond dumb to have the Moses impression for Miliband.  Especially now we know how O doesn't keep his promises to the people. 

Never mind, he did make a nice amount of money for the idea.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 4:23 pm

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/analysis/319336-daisley-mail-stephen-daisley-on-nicola-sturgeon-snp-and-general-election/

Daisley Mail: 25 terrifying things that will happen if SNP wins on Thursday

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 345764-nicola-sturgeon-branded-snp-helicopter
22. The opening titles of Dallas will be recut to include the Nickicopter

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh Lord, apparently Gordon Brown's woken up again and the media are in full fawn over him. Well, most of the media....

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 Gordy10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 4:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh Lord, apparently Gordon Brown's woken up again and the media are in full fawn over him. Well, most of the media....

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 27 Gordy10
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 4:59 pm

I can't believe I missed this one.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 7:19 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1478269/ukip-candidate-suspended-with-immediate-effect

19:11, UK, Tuesday 05 May 2015

Robert Blay, the UKIP candidate for North East Hampshire, has been suspended with immediate effect, the party has confirmed.

It comes after the Daily Mirror published a video of Mr Blay threatening to shoot his Conservative rival for the seat, Ranil Jayawardena.

More follows...

UKIP has the most unusual candidates.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next