JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

+2
BomDia
bb1
6 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 7:31 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/robert-blay-ukip-suspends-parliamentary-5641537

A UKIP parliamentary candidate was dramatically suspended from the party tonight after Mirror investigators filmed him threatening to shoot his Tory rival.

Robert Blay, who is standing in North East Hampshire, made the shocking threat of violence against Conservative Ranil Jayawardena.

Former bank accountant Blay, 55, who used to be a member of the Conservative Party, told our reporter that Jayawardena had been tipped to potentially be the country’s first British Asian Prime Minister.

And in a vile and shocking outburst, he raged: “If he is I will personally put a bullet between his eyes.

"If this lad turns up to be our Prime Minister I will personally put a bullet in him. That’s how strong I feel about it.

“I won’t have this f***** as our Prime Minister. I absolutely loathe him.”

The shocking remarks were made to a Daily Mirror investigator at a public meeting on Saturday attended by party leader Nigel Farage.

A UKIP spokesman said tonight: “"Mr Blay has been suspended with immediate effect".

North East Hampshire is one of Britain’s safest Tory seats with a majority at the last election of more than 18,500 and Jayawardena, who is Conservative Deputy Leader of Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council, is hot favourite to become its next MP.

Blay’s outrageous comments were filmed by our reporter outside a meeting where Nigel Farage was delivering a speech to voters in the seaside town of Ramsgate, Kent, part of the Thanet South seat the UKIP leader is trying to capture.

Speaking about his own prospects of defeat by his Tory opponent in the election, the UKIP man said: “It makes me quite sick.

"But I’ve always said in my constituency you could put a monkey out there with a blue rosette on and it would win.”

Blay added: “His (Jayawardena’s) family have only been here since the Seventies. You are not British enough to be in our parliament.

“I’ve got 400 years of ancestry where I live. He hasn’t got that.

I said to his dad about two months ago – ‘When did you come to Britain?’ He said ‘In the “Seventies’.”

“I said ‘Why did you come?’ He said ‘Things weren’t very good politically in Sri Lanka and I came here and I could train as an accountant’.”

“So he’s come here and ponced off us hasn’t he like all the East Europeans are? That’s what is happening. Continually.”

Blay went on: “His name’s Jayawardena and I’m told that name is a Tamil name. Well the Tamils were Indians which went to Sri Lanka to take it over and they got their asses kicked. So he comes here, ponces off us and then his son’s in our political system.”

In another shocking rant, Blay suggested Jayawardena, whose parents are from Sri Lanka, had deliberately made his wife pregnant in order to win votes.

He added: “He’s [Jayawardena] 29 years old. He’s got his missus to drop a kid just before the Election.

“He’s planned the birth of the child, there’s no doubt about that. He’s a slippery b******. I’ve worked with him in the Tories.”

During his chat with our reporter, Blay also described how he called the police following a heated row with an East European voter after he stuck a UKIP election leaflet through his door.

“He’s in my country,” Blay fumed: “He’s a f****** immigrant and I’m not putting up with that s***, because that was abuse. “

UKIP has put Britain’s withdrawal from the EU and stricter controls on immigration at the heart of its manifesto and Nigel Farage has had to repeatedly fend off questions during the election about his party having racists in its ranks.

Shadow Business secretary Chuka Umunna last week claimed that a “virus of racism” runs through UKIP.

Mr Farage described the claim as “complete and utter rubbish.” However our undercover probe revealed an ugly side of UKIP’s campaign.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 Empty Re: Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Oh, and another one:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-candidate-says-woman-writer-5640776

Ukip candidate says woman writer 'needs a shag' and 'would love a big black thing up her a***'
16:52, 5 May 2015 By Dan Bloom
Left-wing columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown slammed the attack on her by wannabe MP John Leathley, saying: "It's sexist, it's racist, it's violent"

The Ukip candidate in Tony Blair's old constituency has sparked outrage by saying a well-known female columnist 'would love a big black thing up her a***'.

John Leathley said left-wing writer Yasmin Alibhai-Brown 'needs a shag' and sex with her could be 'practice' - prompting her to hit back at his claims as 'appalling'.

The 23-year-old made his rant in a young Ukip members' Facebook conversation in November, when Ms Alibhai-Brown appeared on the BBC's Question Time.

He is now standing as a parliamentary candidate in Sedgefield, County Durham, near where he studies at Durham University.

His rant began by saying 'sleeping with women (when done properly) makes them crazy' and that Ms Alibhai-Brown 'needs a good shag'.
......more ghastliness at link.

===============

Do remember, this is the same bunch whose Jabba the Hutt lookalike:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 3822_5372

actually imagined he was insulting Scots by saying we wanted to be peaceful, have Scandinavian stripped-pine furniture and saunas....

UKIP MEP David Coburn has warned that Scotland will turn into a “stripped-pine Scandinavian, peacenik sauna republic” if the SNP wins the majority of the country’s seats on Thursday
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 CERVXVdXIAAQOTV

Nice bit of hysteria from the Torygraph.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 10:08 pm

It will all be over soon?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Yes, and then we have days of endless scheming and backstabbing to look forward to, Lily.....You know it's bad when the Express is less hysterical than the Telegraph:

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 CERXBrzXIAAPrSH
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Sorry, Bonny.   hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 CERYuF0W0AA4BKH

All very well and good, but outside of the City of London, not many people feel particularly prosperous. They can look around their High Streets and see the empty shops, have friends and family barely able to keep a roof over their heads - and that's people in work.

Bankers and multi-nationals may be thriving, but the man or woman in the street isn't seeing all this 'prosperity'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 CERc3uWWYAIkuSZ

That's actually quite funny, if below the belt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Welcome to globalization.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Yes, it's the same as is happening in America, Lily, and it doesn't make for a very healthy or happy society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 10:47 pm

No it does not at all but it makes the people at the top feel great.  They can look at all the serf types below and really feel utterly rich.  

However, there is still a small middle class band hanging on there.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 10:50 pm

And no doubt the people in the middle are being squeezed from both directions?

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 CERfzOAWIAAh4BR

Look, if you're having a 'constitution crisis', then it is entirely your own fault for CHEATING IN THE REFERENDUM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 05, 2015 10:54 pm

What you put out does come back to you sooner or later.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 pm

I can see the Stock Exchange needing a lot of red ink on Friday, frankly, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 1:20 am

Let's hope for the best.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 10:36 am

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 CERUzlVWgAAnkdz

Yup. 'Austerity' has never, not once, helped any country get out of trouble - quite the reverse, it frequently drives them further into recession, and runs the danger of actually destroying the very fabric of the nation, as the burden of 'austerity' falls on those who have NOT caused the problems, while those who did go unscathed.

The only thing that ever works is a New Deal-type rethink, which is genuinely wealth creating, expands the tax base, and is also good for business as it improves the infrastructure, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Excitingly (or not) Labour and Tories are both round about 33% UK-wide:

http://news.sky.com/story/1478369/no-poll-breakaway-with-24-hours-to-go

With less one day to go, the ComRes/ITV/Daily Mail poll puts the Conservatives on 35%, up two points since the last ComRes phone poll, while Labour is down by one point to 32%.

It indicates UKIP has the third highest vote share with 14%, up one percentage point and marking its highest rating since January. The Lib Dems have also improved by one percentage point at 9%.

But the daily YouGov/TheSun poll, of more than 2,000 people, continues to put the two main parties neck and neck on 34% with UKIP on 12%, the Lib Dems at 9% and the Green Party at 5%.

And the final poll from Lord Ashcroft puts the Conservatives on 32% and Labour on 30%, UKIP on 11%, the Lib Dems on 9% and the Green Party on 7%.

A Survation poll for the Mirror puts Labour on 34% and the Conservatives on 33%, with UKIP on 16%, the Lib Dems on 9% and the Green Party on 4%.

Meanwhile, a Populus poll had both Labour and Conservatives up one percentage point on 34%, the Lib Dems and the Greens improving by one percentage point on 10% and 5% respectively and UKIP down two percentage points on 13%.

I am trying, so far without success, to find an up-to-date Scottish poll; over the weekend, they all had the SNP at 50%, plus or minus a few points.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Panelbase retweeted
PanelbaseMD @PanelbaseMD · 21m 21 minutes ago
New (1/5-6/5) @panelbase #GE2015 Scottish poll: SNP 48% (NC) LAB 26% (-1), CON 14% (-2%), LD 5% (+1), UKIP 3% (NC), GRN 2% (NC). Tables soon

and this titbit of gossip...

Wings Over Scotland retweeted
Libby Brooks @libby_brooks · 16m 16 minutes ago
Telling bit of logistics from Murphy event: he's not planning to attend main Glasgow count tmrw, significant given likely losses there #GE15
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Keep it up!!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 2:10 pm

The polls are always a bit out, Lily, but I can't see them being out by much in Scotland - not if they want to keep any credibility at all.

However, I do suspect the UKIP vote in England may be higher than suggested, their homicidal candidates notwithstanding.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Am looking forward to seeing the results.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Mr Charisma strikes again:

Libby Brooks @libby_brooks  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Jim Murphy: politics can't be reduced to who can eat a piece without making a mess. "Trivialising an enormous decision" #GE2015

****Note for non-Scottish readers who may be asking, A piece of what? Smurphy is referring to Ed Milliband's misadventures with a bacon sandwich......

Dis-United Kingdom General Election campaign officially kicks off - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh7BrDPKhV0oCfQkFWbXG2ysxFaWNieeGIi7bQyYs4zzS1oh_Ogw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Does he usually keep kosher?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 2:41 pm

I don't know, Lily, it did cross my mind at the time that that was why he got into such a mess with his bacon piece....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next