JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

+4
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Dog threads have that effect on me too, Sabot. Oh, and window threads. It's all been explained a thousand times, and if the hate squad still can't, or more likely won't, grasp it, they never will.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Forker:

"Mr. Ashley Wilkins'" comment on the Go Fund Me site is well worth reading. "He" states he has been a supporter of the McCanns, donated to THEIR fund and bought "stuff". "He" now says , together with his 50 pound donation, he will be donating the same amount each month until Dr. Amaral's fund reach the 25k goal. "He" describes himself as previously being "trusting and naive". His comment was posted about an hour ago and is worth reading in its entirety

Jesus H. Christ, are they so STUPID that they actually believe these are real people? Did they somehow miss the part about Baulch and the gang cloning and impersonating people, and making phoney comments? Trolling, in other words?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 9:38 pm

e: Tributes to Dr G Amaral
Post sallypelt Today at 7:00 pm

Concerned Internet User
21 mins ago
....pitchforking redacted......

I wonder why CIU goes on, and on, and on, at great lengths? And rather sounds like someone else in this corner of the internet....the name will come to me..... Combover
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Funny that, there are quite a few on there like that.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 9:56 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=25

Quote:

How can they guarantee the money wont be frozen by the courts for costs or taxes outstanding? They can't make that call. AND there is no way also, that they can give donors a guarantee that the money wont be 'repossessed' to pay the outstanding money to the McCann's?

A very good point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=25

Quote:

How can they guarantee the money wont be frozen by the courts for costs or taxes outstanding? They can't make that call. AND there is no way also, that they can give donors a guarantee that the money wont be 'repossessed' to pay the outstanding money to the McCann's?

A very good point.

No. It won't be. Silly to imagine that it would. Let's at least get real about this. And Amaral won't get it for his personal use either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 11:02 pm

It's amazing, really, but between the trolling, the cloning of other people, and the sicko abuse being left in the comments, the Gonzo fan club have turned the scrounge page into just another of their hate sites. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 11:19 pm

That is exactly who they are and what they do.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Re: Libel Trial!!!!!
Post kitti Today
My dear brother has just rang me because he was worried about me because he kept receiving messages via facebook repeating the same thing for a few days and he and my sister in law thought perhaps that I was ill.

I assured. Him that I was perfectly ok and that I was on one off my crusades.

'DONT BUY THE SUN. DONATE YOUR £1 TO MR AMARALS FUND'

He thought i had a brain injury lol

He wasn't far wrong........ Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 06, 2015 11:35 pm

I don't know how to laugh about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 06, 2015 11:55 pm

I do.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 am

It's reassuring to know that her family members are concerned about her brain.
They are quite correct to have concerns, anyone who had that ghastly pseudo religious avatar of Amaral is not "the full shilling".

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:56 am

That photoshopped pic of him with spikes coming out of his head always made me laugh, I must confess.

It's strange, they can't grasp that using their scrounge site for a convicted perjurer to impersonate and clone better people at them, and to shout abuse at the media, and the family of a missing child, makes them exactly what the media describes them as.

VILE SICKO TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:09 am

That's some load of propaganda and general p*sh Harry_Lime of the Hounders, aka citizen blogger Natasha Donn, has come out with. Another woefully bad writer that looks UP to Take A Break, and is incapable of writing a bollox-free report on anything.

Still, it will give them hope. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:17 am

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 10:16:03 AM
Did the judge say anything about Amaral abusing his position to benefit himself financially ?

Er, yes, that was one of the main points of the ruling - haven't the haters read it yet? If they imagine Gonzo has much wriggle room, they are sadly mistaken. No doubt he'll try some new stunt to further delay the inevitable, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:22 am

Some interesting points here:

concerning the risks Gonzo faces in appealing. Oh, and:

ETA the trolls are so dim that they think because they say the money is going straight to his lawyer the state cant touch it. Not only can the courts seize it, even if it goes to his lawyer its still counted as income and the McCann's can be awarded it either as part of their damages or costs.

Yup. They're too stupid to grasp that, though. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Incidentally, why are Scroungers For Gonzo so desperate to find a 'high profile donor'? Running out of people to clone and impersonate, are they?

Cheryl Lavinia Moncrieffe Ooh Admin eh! I am so sorry I had no idea!! But when the doc comes out do check the credits my name will be there! Sonia is freelance she is not employed by Murdoch and if you have evidence of where her team researchs it would most certainly not be on twitter, evidence based not keyboard worrier based as for Hutton she spoke for herself no one put words in her mouth!

Cheryl Lavinia Moncrieffe Leanne I have donated to both on behalf of our team! I didnt at that point know there would be so much made of the names and comments attributed to the donations however I hope to be able to rectify that next week X

Wonder why Poulton hasn't donated in her own name so far? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
"Donated 10.00 last week and did a bit of economising this week. God Bless and lets hope that the whole truth comes out this time"

Anyone stupid enough to keep themselves and their own family short, to give money to a convicted perjurer with an above-Portuguese average income, frankly, needs their head looked at.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 1:15 pm

The website doesn't seem to be monitoring what is being posted up which is weird, considering their so-called rules. A passing thought - who is monitoring the incoming donations, who is in charge overall and most of all, do the donors realize that a percentage of their offerings is actually being hived off by the website? 5% to be exact plus a processing fee of 3% - don't believe me, go read their Common Questions section on their website. And how come the website allows the donations for a criminal cop, but vetoes an attempt to set up a fund for the charged policemen in the latest cop/black killing?

Good questions from:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1199-sykes-take-on-trolls-on-the-scam-just-wondering-and-asking
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Not-not Bennetts:

Admin wrote:
Up and up it goes. It needs a high profile donation, who will dare to contribute??

They really are desperate, aren't they? They seem to have forgotten that successful people tend not to be so STUPID as to hand over money to convicted perjurers that persecute the families of missing children.

Shouldn't they be demanding Poulton donates in her OWN name, as that's the nearest to 'high profile' they're likely to get?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Truthiness2 wrote:
That 'book' wasn't proposed, written, and printed in three days (after the archiving).

That means Amoral broke judicial secrecy by writing the book and sharing it's contents with the publishers, editor, printers etc.

He came by that material, not as a result of his own work, but as a result of his position. He profited greatly from the information he gained because of his position, whilst smashing to pieces the professional responsibility of that position - secrecy.

He mixed privileged information with his own bizarre theories and presented them as fact. He played on his former position to give it authority and gravitas.

He earned a fortune by breaking his own country's secrecy rules.

He earned a fortune by stating, as fact, that the McCanns were responsible for covering up the 'death' of their daughter, without any evidence to back it up.

He never expected the SY review and the reopening of the investigation. He never expected the Portuguese police and SY to emphasise that parents were not suspects ie innocent.

He trampled over the rights of the McCanns - setting himself up as judge and jury.

He effectively helped the person who abducted Madeleine - by making him non-existent and invisible.

What Gonzo did is, frankly, unforgiveable to normal, decent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Re: Libel Trial!!!!!
Post kitti Today at 13:53

Apparently information has been given to Mr AMARALS lawyer which will be revealed later.

Oh, not more Secret Information that will be revealed later when the time is right for Gonzo to play his non-existent Ace. They fall for it every time.... Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Algarve Resident, 6 may 2015, paper edition.
Natasha Donn natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

After what many consider the bombshell of a judicial decision - setting record damages for a private Portugese citizen - British supporters of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral are rallying en-masse to a "gofundme" online appeal - started intriguingly by a young British woman who was only 14 when Madeleine McCann went missing. In less than a week, 22-year-old Leanne Baulch's appeal has raised over £9,200. British media has slated it - suggesting it is powered by "sick online trolls". The Resident follows this fast-developing story which shows no sign of losing pace.

If anything, the impetus now is to find a "high-profile donor" - someone "prepared to underwrite the legal costs" that Amaral faces as he appeals against the judge's decision that awarded record damages against him in the long-running civil action for defamation taken out by the McCanns over his book The Truth of the Lie.
Slapping Amaral with a bill that tops £600.000 all told, Express on Sunday suggested at the weekend that Judge Emilia Melo e Castro had effectively "ruined and shamed" the man who led the original police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.
The Sun was equally scathing, describing 56-year-old Amaral as a "lie cop" in its exposé of what is described as a "sick online campaign".
But the publicity seems to have "backfired", Leanne Baulch tells us.
One couldn't say people are digging "deep" into their pockets, as many donations are for small amounts - but it is certainly a "mass fork out", with multiple commentaries refuting main stream media's slur that these people are "trolls".
A donor by the name of Emma Mitchell, giving £100, wrote: "Shame on you The Sun - Keep fighting GA, Madeleine deserves justice and so do you".
Another added her contribution, saying: "From yet another 'nasty internet troll' keep fighting GA, we are behind you all the way".
Comments on stories posted on our portugalresident.com website also show readers reacting to the insinuation that "anyone who questions the abduction theory" is a troll.
Calling it "a total disgrace", Jayne Staverley suggests that the Sun's reporters "are still in primary school".
But the tragedy behind these comments is that while Madeleine's parents have always maintained their civil action against Amaral was "never about the money", it is now becoming more and more clear how important a role money has taken on in this case.
Miss Baulch's appeal - an extension of the long-running Portugese "Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral" fund to which she stresses she has "no access whatsoever" - has set out to raise £25.000. As we wrote, donations were steadily flowing in, with over 500 people having raised £9.205 in six days.
Questioned about whether she imagined she would get such a response, the single-mother from Birmingham told us: "I had no idea. I was just desperate to help. I didn't expect the media to get involved. The Sun and Express reporting shocked me, but it backfired."

As Amaral is thus buoyed by this latest bid to raise money to help him, British media has been carrying 8th anniversary "Madeleine disappearance" stories, including new "revelations" about a string of burglaries on the Praia da Luz resort from which Madeleine went missing.
These burglaries are presented as adding weight to the British police theory that Madeleine may have been abducted as a result of a botched burglary.
But noteworthy when considering mainstream media's preoccupation with "vile trolls" is the report by Sky news, coming in last week, that the so-called "hate dossier" that hit the headlines eight months ago is not going to result in any prosecutions.
The dossier - which led to the suicide of grandmother Brenda Leyland after she was "outed" as a so-called troll on live television, had been delivered to Leicester Police by what Sky described as an "anonymous source".
Keenly involved in the story, Sky's crime expert Martin Brunt claimed that the anonymous source (or sources) have reacted with "absolute dismay" at the decision not to prosecute.
"They say it is tantamount to giving trolls carte blanche to carry on abusing the McCanns," he wrote.
"Although we haven't heard directly from the McCanns, I am sure they too will be astonished because - Gerry McCann said such trolls should be prosecuted."
As we wrote this story, a new comment appeared on the gofundme site, signed from "MA", "Dr. Amaral, my pledge is to pay an apology fine for every article I see that is biased and un-factual on your behalf. Today's fine is on behalf of the Express for their use of "troll", "shamed" and "sickening".
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Delusional Hounder:

The money is not a gift to Dr. Amaral. The money is for a fund with a very clearly description of how it will be used.

Yes, it IS a gift to Gonzo. Because if he doesn't have to pay, say, £10,000 of legal fees because of these fools, then that is another £10,000 he has with which to compensate the McCann family.

It is unearned income - and considering all his other debts, the Portuguese taxman might have something to say about that. Portugal is really clamping down on corruption and tax dodgers these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Here's a thing.

Last week, we were treated to announcements from the haters that Gonzo had really 'won', and that the judge's decision was good for him.

So, why is he appealing against such a 'good' court ruling? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next