JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

+4
Pedro Silva
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Self pity?  No wonder he loves to have parties.  They are pity ones.  rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie' - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sun on Gonzo - 'Monster who made a mint out of Maddie'

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Words you will never hear from Amoral:

I AM VERY SORRY, IT'S ALL MY OWN FAULT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 10:28 pm

Well, when a person is as er..........perfect as him?  EekEek pig
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Wot wot? Wot has he done now? Who screwed him? Okay. Don't bother to tell me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 10:41 pm

If any doubt, please blame the usual married couple.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 10:33 am

Have you ever known a grown man WHINE so much? I suppose, by now, Portuguese folk are used to hearing an irritating background WHINE as they go about their business, and know it's only Gonzo blaming the world and its mother for his own gross inadequacies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 am

bb1 wrote:Have you ever known a grown man WHINE so much? I suppose, by now, Portuguese folk are used to hearing an irritating background WHINE as they go about their business, and know it's only Gonzo blaming the world and its mother for his own gross inadequacies.
He tried an unbelievable con trick, he tried to blame the parents of a missing child for murder, or concealment of her body. But he failed to even interview them and his actions have rebounded on him like a JCB out of control. He has been exposed as a serial adulterer, liar, boozer and, depending on how you look at the book/dvds/interviews and how many €uros he has made from telling lies, a nasty, evil untermensch. But as is often pointed out you cannot escape Karma. He whines because he is inadequate as a human being. I hope he reaps the whirlwind with a vengeance - I won't be offering him help, I will just watch and laugh immoderate. LL Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 25, 2015 11:17 am

According to HB the fund has slowed - and how! £95 in the past 24 hours. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 11:31 am

It seems to be pretty much the same people making repeat donations, LL. With the odd sock thrown in, with an obviously invented backstory to explain the donor's sudden desire to throw money at a spendthrift, perjuring, foreign cop - this is a good example:

£20
Mr Julian Forsyth
15 hours ago
Only recently researched the case due to the SkyNews reports of Brenda's death. I always believed the MCcann family but
****pitchforking redacted****

I hope they all realise that from now on, Gonzo will be taking it for granted that they're going to only too eager to give him money - they really should have done some of their famed Research on Gonzo and money before starting this.

It's a bit like paying the Danegeld....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Excellent point on Injustice:

Let me get this right ...

In the Nova Gente interview with Gonçalo Amaral on 15th May 2015 it is claimed ... "For the first time, Gonçalo Amaral speaks about the case that destroyed his career, his family and his health ... "

So what is it he has been discussing in interviews with the media since the archiving of Madeleine McCann's case till the present day?

Quite.

He has now smeared, lied, invented and WHINED for eight years. And far from being 'gagged' by the Evil McCanns, he doesn't seem to have stopped whining to draw breath since the judge banged her gavel down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Know what's so especially stupid about Gonzo's latest whinefest? The McCanns would probably have been delighted if he'd got involved with local politics - it would have given him something to do besides conduct a vendetta against their family - including their missing child.

No-one should ever delude themselves that Gonzo gives a flying one about Madeleine McCann; not once, from what is a matter of public record concerning him over the last fifteen plus years, has he given the slightest sign of caring about anyone or anything except himself.

The McCann-haters think Portugal doesn't deserve any better than dirty, corrupt cops. They must think Portugal deserves nothing better than dirty, corrupt mayors, either.

Like Gonzo's chum the disgraced ex-mayor Moita Flores, or his other chum, the currently awaiting trial ex-mayor of Portimao.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Does that also mean, if we continue on the same road, that his supporters are as bad as he is?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Oh my! Nice bit of detective work on Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7769

Paranoia, dark conspiracies and 'outside forces'.

Re: Paranoia, dark conspiracies and 'outside forces'.
Postby urcrazy » Tue May 26, 2015 9:17 am

In fact Truthi he's made this allegation before, and seems to trot it out when he feels he is coming over as insufficiently piteous.

It's been interesting however to chase it round the houses and take it back as far as I can, to the 'source'.

Paulo F****ing Sargento, a man with a completely incomprehensible presence in Portuguese media. Every time he opens his mouth my bullshit alarm activates. The very embodiment of professional mediocrity and self-promoted meeja success.

He's been lying, twisting and earning money on Gonzo's support team since day one.
I can't wait for him to end up exposed as the slug he is like his fellow traveller Paulo Pereira Cristovao.

Yes, Sargento has also been skating on thin ice for a long time....but I digress.

It would appear that the original Source of this invented tale of woe about the Evil McCanns stopping Gonzo getting to be El Presidente is also one of the co-signatories to the Morais Gonzo fund - we've never been told who the UK signatory is.

Doesn't that ring any alarm bells with those idiots handing over their (or in the case of those on benefits, our) hard-earned money?

Doesn't it bother them that they've been played all along the line?

Probably not, it never bothers them that the source of the ridiculous 'six corpses' story is none other than Cristovao, who is thankfully finally in jail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Excellent piece!  

Doesn't it bother them that they've been played all along the line?

Obviously not but I wonder what it might take?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:16 pm

the truth is: it was amaral through his despicable behaviour that is a fraudulent liar, through fraudulent schemes, which he created, also created a scam with only one dirty purpose: to feed his despicable lust for easy, dirty fame and fortune at the expenses of innocent people, which he betrayed. amaral: you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7801

Personal response to challenge posed by anonymous blogger
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Just in case anyone thinks I expect others to do things I would not do I am responding to a question posed to me recently.

It is a shame that people like Hutton, Poulton, Baulch, Brown and others have not had the courage of their convictions to provide responses to my questions to them. Perhaps there are no answers which they can give which would not make them look even more foolish, hypocritical or nasty?

Back to this issue.

My response is as follows:

The short and simple answer to your request is, no.

More at link.

No, I don't know what that is actually about, but it appears to concern the usual hypocrisy from the Gonzo Adoration Society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 pm

I understand it is in response to a screeching anonymous blogger demand that tigerloaf removes his post on Myths regarding Baulch. In it he posited a situation regarding whether, if he was to accuse her of being a whore in a book she would, as she has with Amaral, stand up for his right to free speech and start a fund to assist him even as she sued him for defamation. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Ah, right, thanks, LL, I'd missed that. Easy to do, when there are so many nutjob hatebloggers around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Tigerloaf gave the correct response. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:28 am

Wasn't this the last day for Gonzo to enter an appeal? Has he - or did a dog eat his homework again, and he wants more time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 pm

about: "It is a shame that people like Hutton, Poulton, Baulch, Brown and others have not had the courage of their convictions to provide responses to my questions to them. Perhaps there are no answers which they can give which would not make them look even more foolish, hypocritical or nasty?", of course that these freaks don´t have the courage to provide responses, because they are a bunch of insane cowards.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Wasn't this the last day for Gonzo to enter an appeal? Has he - or did a dog eat his homework again, and he wants more time?
Oh my!!  Does he still have time before the courts close to lodge it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

According to a numty, so it probably isn't true:

Ben Thompson Hi, ok, we don't have a great deal of news, but what I can tell you is that the appeal is being finalised, and will be ready before Monday's deadline. The PJGA have informed me that a post will be released explaining where we are at once that process is complete.

Sounds like a load of waffle to me. And I thought yesterday was the cut-off date?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Postby honestbroker1 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 pm
I am puzzled by an absence of coverage in mainstream media about Amaral's appeal.

Not spotted anything elsewhere online either.

But the gofundme appeal drives on relentlessly.

Dunno ....

I get the impression from a post of Jean-Pierre's on UKjustice that his appeal may have failed, but that isn't explicit.

And yes, you are right that the deadline for appeals to be submitted has passed.
I do hope Amaral has failed to get his appeal in on time and that he is shafted good and proper. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:54 pm

LL, if he hasn't got it in in time, he will just appeal against being time-barred from appealing with some ridiculous excuse, as he's done before. This will then cause more delays in Portugal's weird legal system, all while he spouts about Justice working in silence and the begging bowl gets passed around those gullible fools that worship him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next