JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  bb1 Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 pm

An excellent point from the Debate group:

Gwen James I find it bizzare that not so many months ago they were claiming 80% of the groups were behind Amarals justice. now if my maths is correct 97% of antis have not donated to the cause. It's no use bragging big numbers and support when the reality is about 1500 activists causing trouble for him...more trouble than he is already in.

It's actually worse than that, as so many of the donations are repeats - the same people are donating four or five times, or more.

Gonzo's 'huge support' appears to be about three or four hundred haters.....

They always come unstuck, when their endless petitions, and now this fundraiser, reveal how few of them there actually are, for all the noise they make.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 Empty Re: Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL

Post  lily Wed May 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Thank goodness that it's not the full whack of several tens of thousands they have to raise for him.  They might be stopping the donations to a trickle.  

Poor Gonc what would he do?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands, more like, Lily. One wonders if they are so in love with Gonzo that they intend keeping him for the rest of his days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 27, 2015 1:36 pm

They must be near the 25,000 Sun interview mark?  

If that goes ahead, things might change a bit.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 27, 2015 10:34 pm

chrispy ‏@whataloadatosh 3h3 hours ago
This fund WILL meet its target Friday when those who are paid monthly donate again! Inc my next donation. #McCann

That sounds like an order - Give Gonzo your paypacket or else!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 27, 2015 10:35 pm

It definitely does.  Is Baulch the sales manager or something?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 27, 2015 11:11 pm

The tabloids are going to have a field day with this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 27, 2015 11:57 pm

[size=30]£5[/size]
B Harrison
1 day ago 
Here's another £5 for Goncalo. What do people think of the idea that when the fund reaches £25,000 everyone all over the country sets off a rocket at a certain time. That surely couldn't be ignored, surely it would be in the newspapers.
How sweet to remind Amoral of his 50th party when his world was filled with diamond earrings and his cozy friends like corrupt Mayors etc.......Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 11:35 am

Ian Whiffen
14 hours ago
A £ 5 top up to try and help get to the magical 25k. Let's us pray that the msm take note of the concern expressed on here.
****hate speech and conspiraloonacy redacted****

Oh, I have absolutely NO doubt that the MSM is going to 'take note' of that shower of pitchforking lunatics singing the praises of a dirty cop. biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 11:49 am

amsterdamkush ‏@amsterdamkush 15m15 minutes ago
@memasell @ModNrodder @JillyCL Cleared? You'd think some people'd never watched an episode of Colombo! Police tactic to make #mccann slip

Yet another thicko hater that imagines Columbo was real.

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 STUPID-PEOPLE-STUPID-3okf15
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Probably one of the idiots that write letters to Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker Street, London! Doh!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Probably one of the idiots that write letters to Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker Street, London!  Doh!!  LL

You mean he's moved?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 12:18 pm

LL, it is staggering how many of them quote Columbo, of all the fictional characters to choose. They seem to be in the grip of some bizarre delusion that the show was some kind of police procedural drama.

When in reality, it was one of the most dull, predictable products of Hollywood scriptwriters EVER. If you'd seen one Columbo, you'd seen the lot.

I forgot, though, they're none too bright, so wouldn't notice things like plot holes, and the same predictable story being rehashed every week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 28, 2015 12:18 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Probably one of the idiots that write letters to Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker Street, London!  Doh!!  LL

You mean he's moved?
Pardon? Who's moved? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

You mean he's moved?
Pardon?   Who's moved?    LL

Sherlock Holmes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Probably one of the idiots that write letters to Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker Street, London! Doh!!  LL

You mean he's moved?
Pardon?   Who's moved?    LL

Sherlock Holmes.
 I think we are getting tangled up here.  Holmes lives at 221B Baker Street.   Columbo lives in LA.  But people write to Holmes - http://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/05/world/sherlock-holmes-s-mail-not-too-mysterious.html  I was merely wondering whether the foll that wrote the thing about Columbo (I do wish they would spell his name correctly, it's COLUMBO not Colombo) also wrote to Holmes since he seems to think Columbo is a real person.  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Eh? What? Que? Whit ir youse oan aboot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 28, 2015 12:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Eh? What? Que? Whit ir youse oan aboot?
I was being sarcastic - if he believes Columbo is real then he has to believe Holmes is also. I'll get ma coat! LL Hide
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Right...... hmmm

I am wondering if it is ever going to dawn on the haters that there are at least two very obvious fabrications in stonertroll McFadden's invented 'phone call'.

Probably not, they don't care about obvious lies as long as it gives them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 1:20 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

Express to numty: YES, YOU ARE A TROLL - Page 5 Screen25

Something like that should look good in the media. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Yes it should.  It looks like it is a poster for a horror movie.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 2:29 pm

No doubt Baulch and co will be crying and whining when the media expose them for what they are, but frankly, they deserve all they get.

These bottom-feeders that big themselves up by inserting themselves into police investigations are beneath contempt - doubly so when they are doing it to the detriment of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 28, 2015 7:45 pm

£5
Louise east
5 hours ago
I donate again because

====

£7
repeat offender
3 hours ago
This repeat offender likes to donate her biweekly little offering

====

£10
Linda Bostock
2 hours ago
My second donation. I cannot really afford to do this but

====

£20
Alison Lloyd
1 hour ago
I have just been paid, so here is another £20

====

£20
Gareth Bouch
58 mins ago
Another week and another donation of what I can afford
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 28, 2015 9:03 pm

They are being good little followers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 29, 2015 4:03 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore 2h2 hours ago
So what of this tea stain that K #Mccann at such pains to mention/wash away etc..?? Spills & stains on clothes are normal for children?

NettyCox ‏@NettyCox 3h3 hours ago
@JBLittlemore tea stains can show a false positive for acid phosphatase test. Like the sea bass, possibly a pre-emptive strike?? #mccann
8:00 AM - 29 May 2015 · Details

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next