JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 Empty Re: Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

Post  lily Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Why should HE their beloved Amoral do something manly like get a job?  Come on, you have to feel the luuuurve......sacrifice for him. rofl  rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 Empty Re: Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

Post  bb1 Fri May 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 3h3 hours ago
Now that Judiciaria has confirmed that only a trial can exclude a person from being a suspect, we can move forward #mccann

Is anyone actually sufficiently brain-dead and deluded to believe a single word that comes from that WUM's keyboard? No wonder they are regarded with such scorn.

She's not even up to COLDWATER standards of WUM-mery. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 pm

we can move forward

Trying to stop the conversation right there then?  

rofl rofl rofl rofl  
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
Psst McBadden, did inspector whatshisname stay up till midnight to take your call?
8 hours ahead in Lisbon #McCann

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 CGMiVj1WcAEpXQq

Time is different in McFaddenworld, US Customs stay open till 3am just for her. Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 A_7_c191fac9
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Well.....she is THAT important don't you know. Wink  rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Now McFadden is trying to claim she didn't phone the PJ till midnight Lisbon time as she only wanted to speak to a duty officer.

You couldn't make it up....oh wait, she did, the whole ridiculous story, along with her photoshopped 'records'.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 pm

BA  BOOM!  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 11:27 am

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh  6m6 minutes ago
@QUEENdePORTUGAL what's going to be your next excuse, that the transcript was written from your NY desk?

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh  
@SafariSara DCS ! Bound to be one knocking around CID at midnight waiting to take my call and talk in "general terms" abt #McCann case

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Catfight Catfight Catfight Catfight Catfight

Remember that cloak'n'dagger sock that turned up on the hounders, singing the praises of McFaddentroll, and badmouthing Morais?

Well, Portugal's Most Famous Blogger has just retaliated:

Hello cloak'ndagger,

I don't know who do you think you are to judge me. But you seem to have missed a few facts, so I am here to correct you and others before you carry on with your lies and rumours.

First of all, the only fund that exists is the PJGA one, which has been in place since 2009. It was a defence fund started by some friends of Gonçalo Amaral concerned with his Freedom and Civic rights, including his right to have adequate legal representation. I am among those who started the PJGA project and still continue to help, where and when my help is needed. I just don't boast about it like others do or pretend.

My blog at joanamorais.blogspot.com is independent from the PJGA at pjga.blogspot.com.

I closed my blog at joanamorais.blogspot.com for personal reasons which I don't have to explain to an anonymous coward, previous to the latest court outcome not after.

Secondly, where I was when the ruling came out is none of your business but suffice to say you can find my entries on twitter and Facebook for that day.

Any more doubts please contact me at my email before spreading more rumours and lies, the admin here have it.

Joana morais aka xklamation

=======

Now, I neither know nor care where she was when the Lisbon verdict came through, but she is absolutely correct about the original fund.

The McFadden fan made the allegation:

Where was Joana when the verdict from Lisbon was announced.? .A new fund for Amaral had to be set up with the help of Sofia/Astro. because Joana's blog was closed

Which is, of course, completely untrue, because any fule know the pjga blog is on a different site from the Morais blog.

So, looks like more lies from the McFadden camp.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:17 pm

So will McFadden explain any of this?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:21 pm

I doubt it, Lily, the FB haters are beyond thick, and have absolutely NO idea who anyone is in this. I suspect the reason McFaddentroll has her knife into Morais can been seen in her twatter nic:

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 3h
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 pm

In her dreams....in her dreams.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:40 am

Oh, this must be why the haters are all in such bad moods today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32962263

Andy Coulson cleared of perjury as trial collapses

Former News of the World editor Andy Coulson has been cleared of committing perjury while giving evidence in the 2010 trial of ex-MSP Tommy Sheridan.
The Crown alleged that Mr Coulson, 47, lied about his knowledge of phone hacking at the now-defunct tabloid.
The case against him collapsed after his defence team successfully argued there was no case to answer.

Full tangled tale at link.

They were all convinced that Coulson was going to be jailed for life, or something, and then tick tock, that tide was finally going to turn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:16 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelManX  2h2 hours ago
.@19Barbara57 throughout the General Election campaign, I was appalled by @theSNP violent, 'on the street' actions. #McCann

Hater demonstrates how easy it is for the media to fool people and to censor news. Or, in this case, distort and invent news.  Notice the hater doesn't condemn the attempt by supporters of the Union to burn down a newspaper office last year? Because the hater doesn't know about it, because that particular genuinely violent riot - by avid supporters of the Crown - got virtually no coverage in the MSM in the south. Despite scenes like these:

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkYUjRpi2PLobVB7YjBAov1s20AYENMQyKyTKjy1dyHmuAqjzCEA

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 7 Hqdefault

That hater was also crying over Murphy and Izzard. It should look at who actually did the 'attacking' -

https://youtu.be/4zXlrn4dwkg

It was Murphy.

The fact that the hater was told by the media to think there had been 'violent on the street' action is a perfect demonstration of how easy it is to manipulate some people. No wonder so many of them still believe ancient, discredited tabloid reports about the McCann family!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7