JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 Empty Re: Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Of the non-news about Portugal and txt messages, a forker declares:

So when the pink ponce said the duo will spend £1 million on the search,what he should have said was we were aware this ruling was going to be passed and we are now going to have to spend £1million trying to get the ruling overturned with the help of carter ruck and it's going to cost at least a Million,cos Kate and Gerry and their pals didn't have watches or mobiles the night Margaret went missing.Chickens coming home to roast springs to mind.

What, not, Someone's in urgent need of psychiatric help?

Scarey to think they actually believe the rubbish they invent.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 2 Empty Re: Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

Post  lily Fri May 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Emu must have been at the sauce earlier than usual then?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Ah yes, she isn't usually as bad as this till after midnight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Something stressing her about her adored Amoral?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7759

Text messages and Trollfrotage
Postby urcrazy » Fri May 22, 2015 11:52 pm

It's most amusing that some twitterfools are very excited over a change in Portuguese law which they think will 'finally expose' what was in Gerry's text messages.

Because they seem to be unaware, or have forgotten, that their hero Saint Gonc of the Reposessed Villa told them many years ago that he and others know exactly what was in them......

and 'they ended up not being relevant to the investigation'

Yup. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Good Lord!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6209.msg242476#new

The fingerprint is hard solid evidence but its interpretation to falsely accuse KM of opening the bedroomwindow was less solid than a melty marshmallow.

Full story at link. Shocked

Last edited by bb1 on Sat May 23, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Incidentally, every time one of the hater half-wits falsely claims that Kate McCann's fingerprints were found on the shutters, they are actually demonstrating that they have NOT read the police files, or they would know that is bollox.

And now it looks as if there is an enormous blunder in the police files - which does explain at least one puzzle....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 10:08 pm

OMG!  Astounding.......I wonder what became of that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Same thread:

The fingerprint at 45.24 and 45:31 in https://youtu.be/xCKceTe1J20?t=45m19s is hard evidence but it is NOT on the bedroom window and is NOT made by KM. The hard forensic evidence (the forensic reports and photos) are correct, but they were then misinterpreted by people who didn't bother reading the forensics reports fully, didn't read the captions on the photos, got the room wrong, got the person wrong, and unjustly arguidaised an honest witness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 23, 2015 10:30 pm

OMG!!  Incompetence galore......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 11:45 am

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6209.780

Exactly. Over time, people have come up with implausible explanations as to why she would have used two fingers of her left hand on the glass to slide open a window with a view to simulating an abduction, as opposed to simply sliding it via the handle.

I'd always found that odd, but I hadn't realised that he'd confused prints in two different rooms.

Same here; I have always thought Gonzo's claim that Kate McCann somehow or other opened that window with two fingers of her left hand was utterly ridiculous, and that it was clear that was NOT what had happened.

It never occurred to me that it was yet another Gonzo f*ck-up, and that he'd confused two different rooms.

I hope to see the day Gonzo goes on trial in Portugal for gross incompetence, as well as all the lying and smearing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 12:15 pm

What a way to implicate yourself. Leave two fingerprints on glass when you just had to use the window handle.
Just how thick are these people?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 12:24 pm

I never, ever 'got' that, Sabot, it simply did not make sense, but I couldn't pick apart just what was wrong with it.

I am glad to see that better brains than mine have managed to - though in my worst nightmares, it didn't occur to me that Gonzo had - deliberately or accidentally - muddled up two different windows.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 1:14 pm

bb1 wrote:I never, ever 'got' that, Sabot, it simply did not make sense, but I couldn't pick apart just what was wrong with it.

I am glad to see that better brains than mine have managed to - though in my worst nightmares, it didn't occur to me that Gonzo had - deliberately or accidentally - muddled up two different windows.

None of us got it, Bonny. It isn't the way of the world with people like us. We just don't see it coming. A Court would have done. So someone must have seen that before it ever went that far, even in Portugal.

It will always remain a revelation to me of how easy it is to ignore the obvious, and of how hidebound we were while fighting in the dark.
We were all in some ways culpable because we didn't understand what we were dealing with. Although this will never quite excuse me for being initially sucked in. I know how I felt at the time, and I see how it happened. And I will forever feel shame about this.
You know, you never quite get over being sucked in by propaganda, and being so stupid for having been so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 1:22 pm

I am still horrified with myself that, for over a year, I actually fell for the lies being churned out by Team Gonzo and the flying monkeys. All I can say is that I had never, ever come across people that would so blatantly lie, smear and invent utter sh*te, and have no shame about their activities.

The anti-McCann campaign was a lie from the start, and still is a lie - a classic Big Lie. There's actually no excuse now for anyone still falling for the Gonzo Big Lie, not when his whole vendetta has been so thoroughly demolished.

Anyone still pitchforking the McCann family is doing it for kicks, or their own ego, IMO. And deserve nothing but contempt.

This business of the fingerprints and the two windows beggars belief; we all knew there was something wrong with Gonzo's declarations on the subject, even if we couldn't work out what it was.

Who would have thought he would conflate two different windows to justify himself?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 1:50 pm

All I can say is that I had never, ever come across people that would so blatantly lie, smear and invent utter sh*te, and have no shame about their activities.

The anti-McCann campaign was a lie from the start, and still is a lie - a classic Big Lie. There's actually no excuse now for anyone still falling for the Gonzo Big Lie, not when his whole vendetta has been so thoroughly demolished.

That was a huge shocker, was't it?   What kind of people want to maliciously deceive others as they did?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 2:26 pm

lily wrote:All I can say is that I had never, ever come across people that would so blatantly lie, smear and invent utter sh*te, and have no shame about their activities.

That was a huge shocker, was't it?   What kind of people want to maliciously deceive others as they did?

But some of us did almost get sucked in, Lily. And I suspect that we were the real target. People with half a brain. Fortunately most of us eventually realised why was happening. So in the end they only got the dregs of society.

But I wasn't alone, and nor was Bonny. This was the power of what they were deliberately trying to do. But for why?

The shit bag PJ on The Algarve were running a Feifdom, much supported by the likes of Morais, who is a Fascist.

No real idea about Levy. Probably just a chancer. And probably looking for an ill conceived screw. Sheesh. Let's not dwell on that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 3:01 pm

I wonder if any of the Portuguese lot did get paid?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Well, all the money ripped off from the Algarve Tourist Board, and the Algarve Film Commission, had to go somewhere.....so who knows?

It would not surprise me one bit if all the 'wonderful translators', all so eager to spread lies, were linked to the above dodgy organisations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 pm

lily wrote:I wonder if any of the Portuguese lot did get paid?

I don't care if they did. In fact, I hope that they did. Although I somewhat doubt it. Levy at least seems to have gotten a screw. Would you call that Payment?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 pm

I doubt it, to be frank. I think they did it for the "glory".

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

I doubt it, to be frank.  I think they did it for the "glory".  

Well that was a bit of alright. It still marches on. But only in this small place. The Real World has no idea.

And what arsehole would want that sort of Glory? Just the pits of human life. Possibly not even human.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 3:41 pm

I must confess, I find the current forker hysteria about 'Brits flocking to support Goncalol' most amusing. They clearly can't count.

There have been 1,281 donations so far. However.....most of them admit to being repeat donations, for the third, fourth or more times. So let's be ultra-generous to them and divide that total by 2. That means all of 640 people have parted with their hard-earned cash (or, in the case of those on benefits, our hard-earned cash) to support their unsavoury idol.

The population of the UK is, handily, estimated to be about 64 million. Which means something like a thousandth of one percent of the population have 'flocked' to give money to Gonzo.

Incidentally, why haven't the good people of Portugal 'flocked' to help their fallen idol, as it's claimed by the haters that 'everyone' in Portugal supports him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Strange people, J-P.   I hope they can live with themselves.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Incidentally, why haven't the good people of Portugal 'flocked' to help their fallen idol, as it's claimed by the haters that 'everyone' in Portugal supports him?  
More than likely that quite a few of the population have first aquantance with batons, axes, ashtrays and police station stairs and prefer to turn their backs on what is, as has been seen very recently on TV in gory detail, a fascist police force.  Who in their right mind pays their abusers?    LL  hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next