JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 Empty Re: Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 pm

lily wrote:I wonder if any of the Portuguese lot did get paid?

I doubt it, to be frank. I think they did it for the "glory".

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE' - Page 3 Empty Re: Video - 'THE ANTI-MCCANN PROPAGANDA MACHINE'

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
lily wrote:I wonder if any of the Portuguese lot did get paid?

I doubt it, to be frank.  I think they did it for the "glory".  

Well that was a bit of alright. It still marches on. But only in this small place. The Real World has no idea.

And what arsehole would want that sort of Glory? Just the pits of human life. Possibly not even human.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 3:41 pm

I must confess, I find the current forker hysteria about 'Brits flocking to support Goncalol' most amusing. They clearly can't count.

There have been 1,281 donations so far. However.....most of them admit to being repeat donations, for the third, fourth or more times. So let's be ultra-generous to them and divide that total by 2. That means all of 640 people have parted with their hard-earned cash (or, in the case of those on benefits, our hard-earned cash) to support their unsavoury idol.

The population of the UK is, handily, estimated to be about 64 million. Which means something like a thousandth of one percent of the population have 'flocked' to give money to Gonzo.

Incidentally, why haven't the good people of Portugal 'flocked' to help their fallen idol, as it's claimed by the haters that 'everyone' in Portugal supports him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Strange people, J-P.   I hope they can live with themselves.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Incidentally, why haven't the good people of Portugal 'flocked' to help their fallen idol, as it's claimed by the haters that 'everyone' in Portugal supports him?  
More than likely that quite a few of the population have first aquantance with batons, axes, ashtrays and police station stairs and prefer to turn their backs on what is, as has been seen very recently on TV in gory detail, a fascist police force.  Who in their right mind pays their abusers?    LL  hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

I have seriously lost track of what they seem to be doing. I simply do not understand. But then neither do I care. They must spend their money as they wish.

Amaral will be granted the right to Appeal. Or he won't. And I don't care about that either.

The McCanns were granted the benefit of certain aspects of even Portuguese Law. Both of which are enshrined in Portuguese Law. So stick that one in your pipe and smoke it

And IF Amaral wins an Appeal then I and many others will give up on Portugal altogether.

The Amount? I don't care about that either. And I don't suppose that The McCanns do. Just shut his awful mouth. Nasty, horrible loser who forever makes shame of himself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Just remember at all times, it's Gonzo that inspires the haters. All the obscene imaginings, all the stalking, all the death threats, all the hate email - they do it all for love of Gonzo.

NOT ONCE has he told them to stop their lynch mobbing - and there is no way he doesn't know about it, he's chummy with the ringleaders.

And ask yourself again, just what sort of a 'man' is he - besides an apology for a decent, honest man?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Which is why it is important that he has the resources to appeal. Given the amount raised there is no financial barrier so the appeal cannot be adjourned to allow more time for finance to be raised.

And as far as I can see from a legal perspective he will struggle to find substantial grounds for his appeal, but that really is not our problem.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 4:44 pm

I do like your reasoning, J-P.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Unfortunately, I suspect Amaral is never going to stop, Jean-Pierre. If he doesn't get/loses his appeal, he'll just invent yet another conspiracy theory about how everyone is against him, and POLITICAL INTERFERENCE - one of their favourite cliches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Actually, I think he has been motivated by what he sees as British support. But of a total kind. Not just a bunch of Loonies.
So I blame The Loonies. Presuming that I thought it was necessary to blame anyone.

Amaral believes that half of Britain is on his side. Silly Pillock. None of this has anything to do with Britain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Which is why it is important that he has the resources to appeal.  Given the amount raised there is no financial barrier so the appeal cannot be adjourned to allow more time for finance to be raised.  

And as far as I can see from a legal perspective he will struggle to find substantial grounds for his appeal, but that really is not our problem.  

Perhaps just the amount. But Appealing on those grounds will only mean his acceptance of The Ruling. Which he almost certainly knows.
A Rock and a hard Place.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun May 24, 2015 5:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Unfortunately, I suspect Amaral is never going to stop, Jean-Pierre. If he doesn't get/loses his appeal, he'll just invent yet another conspiracy theory about how everyone is against him, and POLITICAL INTERFERENCE - one of their favourite cliches.

Yes but if he loses or is not allowed to appeal he will have had to stump up 600,000 euros.

That should concentrate the mind a bit.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Either way, it is a great shame.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:Unfortunately, I suspect Amaral is never going to stop, Jean-Pierre. If he doesn't get/loses his appeal, he'll just invent yet another conspiracy theory about how everyone is against him, and POLITICAL INTERFERENCE - one of their favourite cliches.

Yes but if he loses or is not allowed to appeal he will have had to stump up 600,000 euros.

That should concentrate the mind a bit.

Look now. Amaral no longer has anything to lose. This is The End. But if some people wish to help him then I don't have a problem with that.
But let's all remember that he has nothing more to lose.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Isn't there still a sum of money due him after payment out for damages?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 pm

the antis insane propaganda stinks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Yes, there should be, Lily, in theory, several hundred thousand euros - ironically, money he hasn't been able to spend on parties, earrings and fireworks.

Frankly, he will be a fool if he persists with his nonsense, and throws away even more money on legal fees instead of straightening himself out and doing something useful, like getting a job.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Yes he will. 

Then he will possibly have lots of regrets and look around for someone to blame?  This time the people who told and backed him to appeal, maybe?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 6:07 pm

lily wrote:Isn't there still a sum of money due him after payment out for damages?

No, Lily. What was sequester by The Court was never half of what he earned. Or half of what he spent before The Court kicked in. Not that this is of any great importance.

You just need to be able to add two plus two to know that funds went missing. And the fact that The Judge awarded what was left. It was never her place to award money that wasn't there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 6:14 pm

I think you're mistaken there, Sabot, according to this Expresso report which has survived on J4 (incidentally, J4 is a treasure trove of Gonzo-related material):

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1993-gonzo-s-profits-siezed

According to the court order, the editors that published the book have already been notified that all profits from the cession and sale of the book will be arrested for the eventual payment of an amount of 1,2 million euro.

If that is indeed what has been set aside, it is way, way more than the McCanns have been awarded, and what's left would be a tidy sum of money - for anyone else.

But this is Amaral we're talking about, so we have no way of knowing how many more people he owes money to have first dibs on the remainder - or how many ex-lawyers want paid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 6:21 pm

That is also my understanding, Bonny.  There is a tidy sum awaiting him but Gonzo being Gonzo he might well fritter it away by being stubborn.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 pm

bb1 wrote:I think you're mistaken there, Sabot, according to this Expresso report which has survived on J4 (incidentally, J4 is a treasure trove of Gonzo-related material):

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t1993-gonzo-s-profits-siezed

According to the court order, the editors that published the book have already been notified that all profits from the cession and sale of the book will be arrested for the eventual payment of an amount of 1,2 million euro.

If that is indeed what has been set aside, it is way, way more than the McCanns have been awarded, and what's left would be a tidy sum of money - for anyone else.

But this is Amaral we're talking about, so we have no way of knowing how many more people he owes money to have first dibs on the remainder - or how many ex-lawyers want paid.

I think you are wrong about this, Bonny. We never did get to see how much he earned from The Video or his Interviews. His book was a divvy by comparison. And there never was 500,000 Thousand Euros sequestered. That much just isn't there.
I am ultimately a Figures Person. And I have always known just how much was grabbed, because it didn't add up to anything like what he earned.

But no worries. I don't really care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

There was also the documentary?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 24, 2015 7:26 pm

For sure? We just don't know, Lily, Amaral's finances are a source of mystery to many. I simply have NO idea just how many people in Portugal are lining up behind the McCanns in the probably vain hope that he is going to repay his enormous debts at some point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next