JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US politics and election - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US politics and election

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

US politics and election - Page 2 Empty Re: US politics and election

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:15 pm

'I'm going to make you eat your words': Mexico's billion-dollar drugs lord THREATENS Donald Trump on Twitter account 'run by his son' and taunts the world after his dramatic escape from prison
Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman, head of powerful Sinaloa Cartel, is on the run
He fled a prison in Mexico City through an elaborate tunnel network
El Chapo has now reportedly taken to Twitter to gloat about escape online
Posted threats about Donald Trump who had criticised Guzman's escape

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3159344/There-s-no-jail-big-midget-Mexico-s-billion-dollar-drugs-lord-gloats-Twitter-escaping-prison-shower-block-tunnel.html

I should think being threatened by a Mexican drug lord should be good for a few votes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Most likely, Bonny, but he is surely making himself sound not afraid to take on some tough issues.

At this rate he will be a shoe in any time soon.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 pm

I do appreciate the fact that The Donald didn't run away crying because he got a genuine death threat from a drug lord, just said he would kick said drug lord's ass....

I suspect he's in more danger from some offended Social Justice Warrior, or the rest of the Republican party, anyway.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:52 pm

I would say so. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 am

Macy’s inundated with complaints from Donald Trump fans as 'tens of thousands of customers cut up their store cards in protest'
Macy's severed ties with Trump amid over his anti-Mexican comments
Department store had been selling his menswear collection for 11 years
Sources close to Macy's say it has received 30,000 complaints from Trump's supporters - many of whom are 'cutting up their cards'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3160446/Macy-s-inundated-complaints-Donald-Trump-fans-tens-thousands-customers-cut-store-cards-protest.html#ixzz3fxLnA1z1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:43 pm

I guess they thought criminal illegal aliens were more popular than someone calling their deeds out......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Macy's and others appear to also have forgotten which section of the public is most likely to have accounts with them....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:35 pm

True.  They also have most likely not realized that many Mexicans in the country legally did not want those in......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:24 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:45 pm

biggrin

I want someone who will be a strong and honest leader, if that is possible.  Oh, and to not have Hillary.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Anything is better than Bush v. Clinton.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:32 pm

.......again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:00 pm

http://www.infowars.com/paul-vows-push-to-defund-planned-parenthood-next-week/

PAUL VOWS PUSH TO DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD NEXT WEEK
He vowed to cut off federal funding

I have noticed that Hillary supporters, like Obama supporters and similar, have totally ignored that vile story that the rest of the US could barely read without vomiting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:04 pm

US politics and election - Page 2 CKAu-o8WIAAJLpe
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Awful woman.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:10 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/18/trump-attacks-mccain-record-as-war-hero-draws-rebuke-from-gop-presidential/?intcmp=latestnews

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s criticism Saturday of fellow party member and Arizona Sen. John McCain for being “captured” during the Vietnam War brought sharp rebuke from others in the GOP field.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said at the Family Leadership Summit, in Ames, Iowa. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Most of the 14 other GOP candidates, including some at the summit, immediately criticized Trump’s remarks.

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry tweeted that McCain “is an American hero” and that all U.S. prisoners of war “deserve our nation's highest debt of gratitude” and that Trump’s comments are “disgraceful.”

I personally don't find them at all 'disgraceful' as McCain has played the prisoner of war card for decades. I have read the online stories about him wrecking planes, and getting preferential treatment from his captors - I don't know how true they are.

I do know that McCain is a disgraceful apology for a human being, and should have been put on trial for treason long ago, due to his fondness for cosying up with Islamic extremists - and neo-nazis.

He is also a warmongering PoS, never happier than when young Americans are dying for some dishonest, corrupt cause.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:21 pm

An interesting old piece about McCain and Vietnam:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

McCain and the POW Cover-Up
The “war hero” candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Thanks for those, Bonny.  Good finds.

I used to like him quite a few years ago but then noticed something about him that turned me off.  He seems to be a yes man.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:36 pm

I confess, I didn't pay him much attention, till he started meddling in Ukraine and Syria, in particular, getting himself photographed with some of the worst people on the face of the earth.

And there's this:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/26/what-do-you-suppose-john-mccain-and-george-soros-talked-about-between-handshakes-and-smiles/

POLITICS
What Do You Suppose John McCain and George Soros Talked About Between Handshakes and Smiles?
Jan. 26, 2014 9:09pm Dave Urbanski
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
There’s no telling what words were exchanged between U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and liberal financier George Soros at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

But you can have a look at some photos of Thursday’s tete-a-tete:

Sample photo:

US politics and election - Page 2 600x40512

What’s the connection between McCain and Soros?

According to The Huffington Post, in an article published during McCain’s 2008 presidential run, Soros funded the McCain’s Reform Institute, a nonpartisan 501c3 organization focused on promoting accountability and transparency in government, while the senator was still with the organization.

The Huffington Post article also referenced two Talking Points Memo reports: One indicated that Soros gave the Reform Institute $150,000; another said Soros’ Open Society Institute in 2002 gave $300,000 in grants to groups defending McCain’s campaign finance law against legal challenges to it.

Interestingly the Huffington Post article initially focuses on McCain’s campaign “aggressively” hitting back at news that Soros was taking part in a $40 million third-party effort to battle Republicans in the fall leading up to the elections.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:27 pm

Bonny, what he was apparently 'standing for' had significantly changed.  So, he is a Soros yes man.

After reading the articles about the POW, am disgusted.  It was known that there were some people missing but to read about McCain's non-help is stunning.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:41 pm

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clintons-facilitated-donors-haiti-project-that-defrauded-u-s-out-of-millions/

Clintons Facilitated Donor’s Haiti Project That Defrauded U.S. Out of Millions
Hillary Clinton Donor Claudio Osorio’s InnoVida bilked investors out of $40 million

Very interesting....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:31 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1521962/north-korea-elections-achieve-99-97-percent-turnout

North Korea Elections Achieve 99.97% Turnout

Only 99.97%? Obama managed 110% in some areas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:44 pm

He certainly did.  Amazing.  Some even saw him as a Messiah type.   roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:46 pm

I didn't know this:

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/rocket-causes-deadly-fire-on-aircraft-carrier

Rocket causes deadly fire on aircraft carrier

A fire on a United States Navy carrier stationed off the coast of Vietnam kills 134 service members on this day in 1967. The deadly fire on the USS Forrestal began with the accidental launch of a rocket.

During the Vietnam War, the USS Forrestal was often stationed off the coast of North Vietnam, conducting combat operations. On the morning of July 29, the ship was preparing to attack when a rocket from one of its own F-4 Phantom jet fighters was accidentally launched. The rocket streaked across the deck and hit a parked A-4 Skyhawk jet. The Skyhawk, which was waiting to take off, was piloted by John McCain, the future senator from Arizona.

Fuel from the Skyhawk spilled out and caught fire. The fire then spread to nearby planes on the ship’s deck and detonated a 1,000-pound bomb, which killed many of the initial firefighters and further spread the fire. A chain reaction of explosions blew holes in the flight deck and had half the large ship on fire at one point. Many pilots were trapped in their planes as the fire spread. It took a full day before the fires could be fully contained.

Hundreds of sailors were seriously injured and 134 lost their lives in the devastating fire. Twenty planes were destroyed. It was the worst loss of a life on a U.S. Navy ship since World War II. Temporary repairs were made to the ship in the Philippines before the Forrestal headed back to Norfolk, Virginia. It was repaired and put back into service the following April, but never returned to Vietnam.

John McCain narrowly escaped the fire and, afterwards, volunteered for duty on the USS Oriskany. Just three months later, his plane was shot down over North Vietnam and he was taken prisoner. He was not released until five-and-a-half years later, in 1973.

McCain seems to have been involved in rather a lot of 'accidents'.

Now, I didn't like him to begin with because of his involvement with neo-Nazis and Al-Nusrah, and his fondness for sending other people's sons off to get killed.

I didn't know much about the rest of his life till Trump had a go at him, and the more I read, the less I like him.

Ted Sampley, who fought with US Special Forces in Vietnam and is now a leading campaigner for veterans’ rights, said: ‘I have been following John McCain’s career for nearly 20 years. I know him personally. There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is – deceit.
‘When he came home and saw that Carol was not the beauty he left behind, he started running around on her almost right away. Everybody around him knew it.
‘Eventually he met Cindy and she was young and beautiful and very wealthy. At that point McCain just dumped Carol for something he thought was better.
‘This is a guy who makes such a big deal about his character. He has no character. He is a fake. If there was any character in that first marriage, it all belonged to Carol.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html#ixzz3gcUs525W
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next