JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 Empty Re: TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:30 pm

the followers of a 7th century cult that believes in magical flying horses.
Pardon? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 Empty Re: TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:43 pm

All that nonsense about the black stone in Mecca.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:50 pm

bb1 wrote:All that nonsense about the black stone in Mecca.....
I am afraid I know nothing about that. All religions are 90% fantasy based and 10% 'supposed reality' which is why I follow none of them. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:03 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq

Buraq on a reproduction of a 17th-century Indian Mughal miniature
Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق‎ al-Burāq "lightning") is a steed in Islamic mythology, described as a creature from the heavens that transported the prophets. Most commonly told is how in the 7th century, Buraq carried the Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the Isra and Mi'raj or "Night Journey",[1] which titles the sura (chapter) Al-Isra of the Qur'an.

There's more there about flying horses - that black stone in Mecca (a meteorite, I think) that is always the scene of mass disasters, is supposed to be the take-off point.

As usual, it's another monotheist faith imposed over earlier, pagan beliefs. And one of the daftest - which wouldn't matter, if it wasn't used as an excuse for such horrors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Oh, so it's a kind of variation on 'JC ascended to Heaven' - without benefit of rocket or some other kind of propellant.   I prefer Odin in a longboat being shoved out to sea, to be truthful.   LL

TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 The-vikings-funeral
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Yes, the Nordic gods are much more sensible - after all, you can actually see Thor at work....

TERRORISTS SHOOT DOZENS IN CALIFORNIA - Page 3 24468643-viking-god-of-lightning-thor
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:29 pm

As a half-Orcadian with Viking ancestry, I feel far closer to the Nordic gods than to a middle-eastern 'holy man' deified by priests with an eye to the main chance.    LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Oh Bonny, he still hasn't said the T word yet but the FBI have called it that.  I think more people are seeing through it all........Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:45 pm

The disconnect between the Washington elite and the real world is getting to be terrifying, Lily. IMO, it has to be deliberate - not even Obungle could be this incompetent by accident.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:21 pm

I know what you are saying, Bonny.  I concur. 

It seems he is going heavy on climate change at the moment.  Is that a distraction?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Man-made climate change has to be one of the biggest scams going, Lily. It can only be aimed at stupid people that don't know that Earth's climate changes constantly without any help from humans.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:07 pm

You and I know that Bonny, many others actually believe the BS.

I think after looking at Al Gore who became a billionaire out of it, it might have looked very inspirational....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:23 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/san-bernardino-bloodbath-born-bigots-article-1.2456491

Linda Stasi BY LINDA STASI
Stasi: San Bernardino killers were radical, ISIS-loving monsters — but one of their victims was just as bigoted

Liberal moonbats are utterly disgusting. mad

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:42 pm

I noticed her last name.  Says it all.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:25 pm

lily wrote:I noticed her last name.  Says it all.  mad
Sorry, what's with her surname? Stasi and variations are stated to be from an Italian root. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 pm

I was linking it to the Stasi, LL.  She sounded like she belonged, IMO.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:03 pm

lily wrote:I was linking it to the Stasi, LL.  She sounded like she belonged, IMO.
Couldn't have been, too young. The STASI was dissolved about 1990, 25 years ago, she looks in her late 40s. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:57 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/san-bernardino-shooters-dad-he-was-obsessed-with-israel/

Syed Farook, father of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook, has described his son as negatively “obsessed” with Israel.

In an interview with Italian daily La Stampa, Farook said that he once tried to console his son by promising him that Israel would not exist in another two years because “China, Russia and America will bring the Jews back to Ukraine.”

In Sunday’s La Stampa (link in Italian) report, Farook said, “My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of the Islamic State. He was also obsessed with Israel.”

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more. They are going to bring the Jews back to Ukraine. What is the point of fighting? We have already done it and we lost. Israel is not to be fought with weapons, but with politics. But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed,” Farook explained to US correspondent Paolo Mastrolilli.

Farook’s son is suspected of carrying out a mass shooting that killed 14 people in San Bernardino. The father was interviewed in Corona, California, where he lives with his older son, Syed Raheel Farook, a US Navy veteran.

Farook senior was born in Pakistan and arrived in the US in 1973. The family has been described by many as very integrated in American society, almost the embodiment of the American dream.

Farook told La Stampa how, once in the US, he got a degree in engineering and started to work hard to guarantee his children “an education and the opportunity to succeed in life.”

Other reports told a more nuanced story: Farook split from his wife Rafia, also Pakistan-born, who filed for divorce in 2006 and, according to The New York Times, said her husband was violent and an alcoholic and beat her and the children.

In the La Stampa interview, Farook denied the accusations, saying that “Rizwan’s mother is very religious, as he was, and they united against me. Once we had a dispute over the historical figure of Jesus. My son called me a godless person and he decided that my marriage with my wife had to end,” he recalled. “They destroyed the family.''

Farook declared himself in complete despair and disbelief over what his son allegedly did. His daughters, Rizwan’s sisters, told The New York Times that they had seen no warning signs.

in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more. They are going to bring the Jews back to Ukraine

Not just a snackbar terrorist, then - a stupid snackbar terrorist.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:15 pm

I think they might be the dangerous kind?

You can see by what the father said, that they aid and abet their children?

LL, I was not being literal.  hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:26 pm

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/12/06/president-obama-address-nation-san-bernardino-shootings-tonight-8pm

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama will give a rare televised Oval Office address on Sunday to confront fears about the risks of terror attacks in the U.S. following the slayings of 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday.
...etc.

So, should we have a sweepstake on what, or who, Obungle is going to blame? Climate change? Donald Trump? Raycists? The victims?

I bet he chunters on about 'gun control' whilst in the safety of the White House, surrounded by armed guards.

I bet he DOESN'T say ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:30 pm

lily wrote:LL, I was not being literal.  hug
Ah but remember dear one I have no sense of humor and I tend to take things literally, it's the lawyer in me! LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:37 pm

No worries.  I still love you.....hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:05 am

I gather the Great Presidential Speech was just the usual blah blah. I will leave it to someone else to sum it all up briefly:

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Well, Obama refused to say (he just can't say it), that we are at WAR with RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.
1:45 AM - 7 Dec 2015

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Is that all there is? We need a new President - FAST!
1:16 AM - 7 Dec 2015

Given that every time Obungle goes blah blah about them, ISIS commits some fresh atrocity, be prepared for something else dreadful this week.

Oh, and I gather he still thinks the US is part of a 60-nation coalition. Sadly, no-one else does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:38 am

about "I gather the Great Presidential Speech was just the usual blah blah", coming from Obama, what else to expect if not that type of usual blah blah blah speech.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:53 pm

I have never heard someone manage to say nothing for over 15 minutes.  In other words, a typical speech.

However he seems to have enjoyed himself at the Kennedy Center Honors held straight after his non-speech.  

He should consider a career as an actor or something.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next