JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court

+4
crazytony
lily
rhodes
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court Empty Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm

This has appeared on MM:

Just read this on MCF:

Today in Lagos Court:
http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consulta ... genda.aspx

Lagos - Tribunal Judicial de Lagos

Foram encontrados 3 agendamentos
Processo Intervenientes Diligências Data Hora Observações
377/08.0TALGS
1º Juízo
Processo Comum (Tribunal Singular) Demandante Sergey Malinka
Autor Ministério Público
Arguido Hernani Carvalho
Arguido Luis Maia Julgamento ou Audiência final 28-09-2011 9:30

The link doesn't work, but, by the wonders of Googlespeak:

Lagos - Lagos Judicial Court

Found 3 schedules
Stakeholder Process Measures Date Time Comments
377/08.0TALGS
Judgement 1
Process Policy (Single Court) Claimant Sergey Malinka
Author prosecutor
Defendant Hernani Carvalho
Defendant Luis Maia trial or final hearing 09/28/2011 9:30

My my! I have no idea what it is about, but if one of Gonc's hangers-on is in yet more legal hot water....who knows?

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court Empty Re: Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 pm

So, with a bit of tidying up, we come to this site:

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/

which is indeed a Portuguese legal site; I will see what can be found biggrin

So, why the silence from Morais and co about this - and don't tell me they didn't know Arguido Carvalho was going to be on the receiving end of legal action from Malinka.

Been mouthing off on TVI again, has he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court Empty Re: Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Oh look, the other Arguido, one Luis Maia, is also involved with TVI.

http://www.journalism.co.uk/freelancers/742

Regular contributor to: Reporter at TVI (a private Portuguese TV Channel)

I really don't see TVI wanting to be dragged into court by the McCanns as well, on top of this, somehow.

As it is all bad news for Gonc, I suppose Ms Morais will be frantically trying to censor it all, as usual?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Last edited by rhodes on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add link)
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh yes, that rings a bell somewhere, doesn't it? And he did have that nasty 'exploding car' problem:

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court MalinkacarDM2103_468x322
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:56 pm

He strenuously denies having anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, and has claimed that he was beaten up by police during the interrogation to try to get him to admit involvement.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-540909/Murat-friend-quizzed-Madeleine-finds-car-torched--word-speak-scrawled-it.html#ixzz1ZH710j5i

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 pm

I cannot find the court document/ number on the site given.
377/08.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:17 pm

I was going cross-eyed looking for it, Tony - I felt as if I was being swallowed whole by the Portuguese legal system.

Maybe Ms Morais will bestir herself to do some truthful blogging in the next few hours? No?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm

rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 pm

bb1 wrote:I was going cross-eyed looking for it, Tony - I felt as if I was being swallowed whole by the Portuguese legal system.

Maybe Ms Morais will bestir herself to do some truthful blogging in the next few hours? No?
rofl rofl rofl rofl You iz so funny, Bonny rofl rofl rofl rofl
Truthful, Morais rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:31 pm

rhodes wrote:http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/2011/09/madeleine-mccann-book-maddie129-by.html

book called maddie 129 could be what it's about

I think that may well be it, Rhodes - another nasty little potboiler from Team Gonc. I see it has all the usual high-flown garbage

we immediately envisaged it only as a journalistic work, easy to read, without any literary, academic, police-related or erudite expectations

immediately imagined €€€€€€€€€€ more like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 pm

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/04/portuguese-paedophiles-named-in-maddie.html

His Russian friend, Sergey Malinka, with whom he had contacted on the night the little English girl disappeared, also had a past that raised serious doubts with the Portuguese investigators. In the phone taps that he was subject to, the Judiciária even admitted that Malinka could be entertaining an overly close relationship with an underage girl.

At the time, the English experts asserted that both fit the profile of possible sex predators.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Anyone else got the feeling that something is going on to blow everyone's predictions off-course?

Who expected Malinka to show up right now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 pm

It seems rather out of left field to me, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Me too, Lily. And I don't think this is one of the usual Team Gonc hoaxes to give them hope - it's the last thing Gonc needs just now, I would have thought.

Ms Morais really does need to stir herself and do a spot of blogging, instead of trying to censor news she doesn't like.

As Carvalho is referred to in the court entry as 'Arguido' does this mean it is a criminal, not civil, matter?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 pm

It certainly makes him a person of interest, doesn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Must be more than that, if it has gone as far as court? He must have been charged?

Is there a Portuguese lawyer in the house?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:24 pm

So, malinka is taking one of gonc´s stooges to court? I wonder why.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm

crazytony wrote:I cannot find the court document/ number on the site given.
377/08.

It's on this link:

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasAgenda.aspx

377/08.0TALGS
1º Juízo
Autor Ministério Público
Arguido Hernani Carvalho

787/10.2TBLGS
1º Juízo
Acção de Processo Ordinário Autor Empresa de Exploração Hoteleira Salema Praia Lda
Réu Alcindo Batista Pereira Julgamento ou Audiência final 28-09-2011 14:00 Marcação Anulada
1122/10.5TBLGS
1º Juízo
Acção de Processo Ordinário Autor Ivana Maria Pinto Severo
Réu João Correia da Costa Audiência preliminar 28-09-2011 15:30

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh, well done, Max, I was going cross-eyed trying to find it.

Here it is in all its glory:

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court Malink10

My my, that really throws a spanner in the works, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Max wrote:
crazytony wrote:I cannot find the court document/ number on the site given.
377/08.

It's on this link:

http://www.citius.mj.pt/Portal/consultas/ConsultasAgenda.aspx

377/08.0TALGS
1º Juízo
Autor Ministério Público
Arguido Hernani Carvalho

787/10.2TBLGS
1º Juízo
Acção de Processo Ordinário Autor Empresa de Exploração Hoteleira Salema Praia Lda
Réu Alcindo Batista Pereira Julgamento ou Audiência final 28-09-2011 14:00 Marcação Anulada
1122/10.5TBLGS
1º Juízo
Acção de Processo Ordinário Autor Ivana Maria Pinto Severo
Réu João Correia da Costa Audiência preliminar 28-09-2011 15:30
Nice one Max!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Okay, forgive me asking, but what does it mean?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:10 pm

377/08.0TALGS
Judgement 1
Process Policy (Single Court) Claimant Sergey Malinka
Author prosecutor
Defendant Hernani Carvalho
Defendant Luis Maia trial or final hearing 09/28/2011 9:30

Legally - not a clue, Tony. Beyond it must be a criminal complaint for them to be Arguido-ed over it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 pm

OK, other people are staring at Portuguese legal sites trying to glean some sense from them:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/28/malinka-v-carvalho-and-maia/

The three court dates on that screenshot ^^^^^ are the same case, I think - but there seems to be ANOTHER court action....

Malinka, Portuguese Public Ministry, Take Gonc Stooge Arguido Carvalho To Court Malinka-22-9-115

679/08.5TALGS
1º Juízo
Processo Comum (Tribunal Singular)
Autor Ministério Público

Assistente Sergey Malinka
Arguido Hernani Carvalho
Demandado Maria Teresa Costa Alexandre Pais

I don't know what to make of this, frankly.

Wasn't it nice of Portugal's Most Famous Citizen Churnalist to keep everyone informed about this rather important piece of news?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm

My my! Still no explanation from Ms Morais as to why Malinka has hauled Team Gonc stalwart Carvalho into court.

Hiding something, are we? Must be, that is a pretty big story to ignore - and right on Astro's own doorstep.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next