JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown

+7
crazytony
Zenny
lily
Chicane
Lamplighter
dianeh
bb1
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Dear me!

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 Fessup

Sounds like a confession to me...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown

Post  Zenny Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Dear me!

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 Fessup

Sounds like a confession to me...

Bonny, where is that on Facebook?

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:50 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall&filter=12

There, Zenny - it is in the comments under her main post:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
New one-star review at Amazon says "An official complaint that Ms Brown's book is libellous has been lodged with Amazon and I hope it will be pulled soon." ::laughs::
Yesterday at 1:26am · Like · Comment
Carol Rowley, Meredith Males and 2 others like this.

Gill Kelly Surprise surprise!! Now even if it's true, how would that one star reviewer know that? ;-) "laughs with you" :-D keep up the good work Pat Brown xx
Yesterday at 1:32am · 6 people

Gill Kelly Apart from which, what is libellous about quoting from files that are available for ANYONE to view?
Yesterday at 1:33am · 6 people

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Like Amazon could care that a book they sell is libelous.
Yesterday at 1:49am · 1 person
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Gill Kelly Apart from which, what is libellous about quoting from files that are available for ANYONE to view?
Yesterday at 1:33am · 6 people

It depends which translated files she is quoting from.
Is she quoting from the ones translated by a self serving Portuguese idiot like morais and ilk or; is she quoting from files professionally translated files by an official Portuguese translator?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 pm

It's worst than that, Tony - any files would be an improvement on the guff she is spouting.
I cannot help feeling she has cribbed the lot from Bennett's pretendy 'research', and from The Truth - I'm a Liar.

Her 'profile' is full of factual errors - which anyone who had actually read the files would know are errors. Jayelles has made a marvellous job of rebutting the whole thing:

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/41720163/Analysis-and-Rebuttal-of-Pat-Brown's-ebook-%22Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann-(UPDATE

Ms Brown's position is, simply, un-defendable.

Lichen, anyone?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicane Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

She's cruisin' for a bruisin' all right. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 pm

I have been wondering to myself how long she has been setting all this up. I mean, how long has she had the McCanns in her sights as a possible $ cash cow? Her sudden appearance - I suppose, no, maybe not .... sorry rambling a bit here, I think I'll Hide just pass me the JD, please! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 am

Lamplighter wrote:I have been wondering to myself how long she has been setting all this up. I mean, how long has she had the McCanns in her sights as a possible $ cash cow? Her sudden appearance - I suppose, no, maybe not .... sorry rambling a bit here, I think I'll Hide just pass me the JD, please! LL

I think it's because the Casey Anthony trial is almost over and she's looking for her next victims to torture.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 am

No one is actually paying any attention to her ramblings. Are they?

Oh so many arseholes are going to fall by the wayside on this one. And it won't be the fault of The McCanns. It is just becoming all too familiar, one more time too often. One more time the same old same old. Which beleaguered family are they talking about now? They will use the same old shit for the next family they pick on.
And so it will go on. And we will find the same old people doing it.
And we will say, "Oh God, not again." Just how bloody boring can it get?

Meanwhile, over on MM and Havern's they are daily starting New Threads saying exactly what they have been saying for the last four excruciatingly boring years.
You have read it all before, Folks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Oprah is a soft touch, Claire. She is easily duped into thinking people are what they are not. Hence, she got nailed with that author whose whole book was a pile of lies.

Would that be the one who doesn't understand DNA, or what the dogs didn't find, and also thinks there was lichen on the window of 5A, then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh, Lord save us, I made the mistake of looking at the hatefest on Amazon - this is the current standard of debate there:

HANCOCK says:
In the words of the 'Doctor',

''It's wibbly wobbley, timey, rimey stuff''

Now that explains the Mccanns statements.
--------------

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2011 10:52:52 BDT
Halcyon says:
A. Brewer

I was thinking more "Deep Space Nine" meets "Tapas Nine" myself!

-------------

That's ten seconds of my life I won't get back - what a bunch of bores!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzibif Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 pm

honestbroker wrote:I think Amazon have pulled discussion boards on Madeleine.

And while Brown's book is still available on kindle, it isn't paper edition ...

shes just another twat! with a big gob making money off a missing child.... Evil or Very Mad
lizzibif
lizzibif
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:43 pm

That one is still rumbling on, HB - and Ms Brown has just contributed this:

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2011 15:24:20 BDT
Pat Brown says:
I think both of you are quite correct! I have found it peculiar that the most likely abductor scenario, that someone carried Madeleine down the street to their home, is the one not bothered with. Or any other possibility in the area. Always some place far away. Now, it IS possible that the reason is that the local choice likely means Madeleine is dead while the pedophile ring might mean she is alive and the McCanns want to believe only this. However, much as they might like to, most parents of missing children I have met will check out every possibility and not ignore any of them.

Is it me, or is she getting increasingly incoherent?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Totally appalling, Bonny. Honestly, has she no shame? mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 pm

None, obviously, when you see the sort of people she is now associating with, Lily.

I suspect she thought 'everyone' hated the McCanns, and that she could make a fast buck out of that error-riddled nonsense.

And she has since discovered that there are only a handful of them; she certainly won't get any takers in the UK media - they tend to be fussy about libel actions.

Also, her current supporters are known only too well by the UK media, who have frequently been on the receiving end of their hatespam.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:57 pm

If she continues down this road, she may well find herself in the UK media. We all know what happened there. Who can forget the front page and headlines?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicane Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 NewMcCannStalker-1
Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Oh, that is excellent, Chicane - and very much to the point.
I have also put it in the satire thread, so it doesn't get lost.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Strewth, that is something else!!!! Expect the carpet chewing to reach a crescendo! I bet she comes on Twitter saying it's good publicity! Well I will settle down with a large supply of Pcorneater and the JD! Anyone wanna join me? LL
Hahau Hahau yaydance Dancing
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 pm

In the name....

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 Sillybrownmoo

This is beyond appalling....she is rehashing forum myths that were discredited years ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 pm

bb1 wrote:In the name....

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 Sillybrownmoo

This is beyond appalling....she is rehashing forum myths that were discredited years ago.
Hasn't seen tomorrow's paper then, I assume? LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Chicane wrote:Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 2 NewMcCannStalker-1

Has anyone managed to get to see the actual article? Haven't seen it referred to anywhere. Or is this one of these photoshopped thingys? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 pm

I think it is a very good bit of photoshopping, LL smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next