JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown

+7
crazytony
Zenny
lily
Chicane
Lamplighter
dianeh
bb1
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 Empty Re: Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Amazon was making a profit off The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so the only reason it isn't there is a glitch or a threat. #McCann
3 hours ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@Katycakes1 Well, they have a big seller and if their lawyer called and said they will pull theirs if mine remains, Amazon well might do

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 Empty Re: Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

mrs trellis wrote:Pat Brown

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
I now have the answer: the McCanns have had Amazon pull the book, The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. #McCann.

Good!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I was told by Amazon change the title and the content of my Profile of Madeline #McCann due to "legal conflicts."

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Thanks thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicane Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I did as told by Amazon and put up a new book,BANNED, with one page of nothing questionable. It was BANNED again. http://tinyurl.com/3kjqp7y

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:50 pm

You mean that she hasn't sussed that it's her that's banned? Bugger her stupid books.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:39 am

I doubt if she has the bus fare yet, Jayelles, I suspect she has had a very rude awakening..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 am

bb1 wrote:I doubt if she has the bus fare yet, Jayelles, I suspect she has had a very rude awakening..
She tried a scam, bonnie, she though the stupid Brits would be over the moon that a 'famous' profiler would stoop to help them solve their little case. But what she didn't allow for, because she has an ego as big, if not bigger than bentit's, is that the Brits are not bowled over by the Americans. The Brits actually don't like ANY of them furriners muscling in on matters that are not their concern. And what I think must have really thrown her was so many of the antis actually showing their obvious disdain at her feeble attempts; it probably never crossed her mind that both sides would google her and see what a total hash she made of the Beltway Sniper, WM3 etc. She may go on trying to sell her pamphlet, which I understand is so far down the list it now qualifies to join Bret's trash in the remainder box!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Pat Brown did indeed under estimate us, LL. But then so did BretPrat. Most of us, if not all, came into this on a wave of naivety four years ago, having no idea of what we would have to deal with.
But we all have IQs way into three figures. That's the rub, you see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Sabot wrote:
Pat Brown did indeed under estimate us, LL. But then so did BretPrat. Most of us, if not all, came into this on a wave of naivety four years ago, having no idea of what we would have to deal with.
One should NEVER underestimate people, even the dimmest of brains. I can't stand the type of people Brown and Bret are, or bentit for that matter, and as for the moronic retards who hang on their every word .... And I positively hate anyone who tries to make capital out of the misery of others, especially the parents of a small, pretty, lovely girl like Madeleine. I have found over the time this case has gone on that my tolerance levels with stupidity, avarice and pure nastiness have really sunk, right down to below zero. I think I could be violent if ever I met any of those people. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Yes, LL. I used to be particularly tolerant, but nowadays if anyone makes an unsubstantiated remark about anyone else, I jump in with both feet flying. This has somewhat upset the applecart with people I used to tolerate. And I can't say that I am sorry.

And if anyone ever makes an unkind remark about The McCanns in my hearing they will get a tongue lashing that they will never forget. And it won't take long to deliver it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:17 pm

I can't be bothered with any of them any more; I have nothing but contempt for the 'respectable' haters, like the 'Me' bore and blacksmith; under the skin, they are not one bit different from Chucky, the Hindley Fan, and Laffin.

They are all saying the same thing---

I HATE THEM MCCANNS; THEM MCCANNS DONE IT

I don't care if some of them can use words of more than one syllable; the message is always the same.

And every single one of them is going to be heartbroken if and when Madeleine is found; they must really hate Madeleine to keep insisting she is dead, at her parents' hands, in the face of all the evidence that she was alive when she was abducted from 5a.

Pitchforkers and haters are all the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Sabot wrote:

Be fair Sabot - the good folk on MM have an IQ well into three figures. Just not individually.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 pm

sans_souci wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Be fair Sabot - the good folk on MM have an IQ well into three figures. Just not individually.

Just spat my glass of Rose all over my lap top screen, but I managed to sop it up before it reached the key board.

In case you all are wondering, I have been up and working since 5 am, so it is Tea Time for me. And anyway, the Sun is over the yard arm here.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm

My clock is like that of the Sailors Arms - always set at opening time.

So rose at any time of day is fine.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm

sans_souci wrote:My clock is like that of the Sailors Arms - always set at opening time.

So rose at any time of day is fine.

The Tot of the Day was always at lunch time, Sans. When The Navy still had such a thing. This is where The Yard Arm came in. Not sure how they managed in Submarines, but apparently they did.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Pub. Date: July 2011
Publisher: Pat Brown
Sold By: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book (eBook)
Sales Rank: 61,738

I suspect that is why she has lost interest in the hate market - no money in it. She found out for herself that 'everyone' doesn't hate the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Another one who seems to be losing her grip on reality, Jayelles:

Jayelles' Rebuttal of Pat Brown - Page 4 FB+PB+SY+not+starting+in+the+UK

What? Why? Madeleine went missing in Portugal, not the UK yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4