JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

+3
sans_souci
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  lily Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Offer of amends. A defendant who has made an honest mistake or is unable or
unwilling to defend a libel claim may make an offer of amends,126 which requires
publication of an apology and the payment of compensation and costs.127 This
procedure is frequently used and appears to work well.128

What a very interesting paragraph. It appears to work well? I wonder if it has worked well recently? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 pm

It looks as though it might work again before much longer.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:26 pm

bb1 wrote: The defence of qualified privilege is defeated if the publisher was malicious in
the sense that the dominant motive for publication was improper.

There's way too much to take in on a quick read, but I suspect that, if this becomes law, the party is over for those lunatics.
What was it the lady on the Parliament committee said about the vile ones. Ah yes, I remember now. "I don't know how these people can live with themselves". And Bennett was sitting right behind Mr. McCann when it was said biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Ah yes....I wonder if Bennett will offer any comment on the Offer of Amends?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:59 pm

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 3 Bennett+Admission+Of+Stalking

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 am

bb1 wrote:Ah yes....I wonder if Bennett will offer any comment on the Offer of Amends?

He hasn't so far, has he? He's done his apology but that was only one of the demands required. So why do one part if you are not going to do the others? The others being to pay a sum of money to Mr Kennedy, which he would in turn donate to the Fund, and to pay some costs. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:05 am

Just looking at that post is irritating, Tony - the way Bennett cannot say, simply, that someone left - they've 'scuttled'.

And Clarrie was being niether snide nor dismissive when he commented on the internet hounders, he was stating a fact.

As for sending a message - it makes my skin crawl.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 am

bb1 wrote:Just looking at that post is irritating, Tony - the way Bennett cannot say, simply, that someone left - they've 'scuttled'.

And Clarrie was being niether snide nor dismissive when he commented on the internet hounders, he was stating a fact.

As for sending a message - it makes my skin crawl.
And he did his stalking with Members of Parliament watching biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 am

So he did, Tony and fortuitously videotaped. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 am

lily wrote:So he did, Tony and fortuitously videotaped. biggrin
And those who missed him in Parliament, had a chance to hear what he had written courtesy of the BBC and a creepy voice biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:40 am

He does like to get himself known, Tony. biggrin yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 am

lily wrote:So he did, Tony and fortuitously videotaped. biggrin

And wasn't he pleased about that. Delighted in fact, I seem to remember.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 am

In some respects the online environment makes defamation
more damaging: whereas newspapers are quickly thrown away, online archives will ensure
that defamatory material will instantly be flagged up on an internet search. Not only does
this last until taken down, it can be easily and instantly spread around the world. One wellpublicised accusation, even if subsequently found to be untrue, can destroy a reputation.

The likes of Bennett and his chums depend on that, don't they? It doesn't have to be true - in fact, they seem to prefer to make stuff up - but once it is in the public domain, they are happy..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:25 am

I still can't work out what Bennett thought he was doing with that Chapman accusation.
The real one was in prison in 2007 so can't possibly have had anything to do with Madeleine. So why drag it up except for spite.

I can't think of words bad enough to describe what Bennett did to a totally innocent boy. Well, I can, but they would blow The Word Censor.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 pm

bb1 wrote:In some respects the online environment makes defamation
more damaging: whereas newspapers are quickly thrown away, online archives will ensure
that defamatory material will instantly be flagged up on an internet search. Not only does
this last until taken down, it can be easily and instantly spread around the world. One wellpublicised accusation, even if subsequently found to be untrue, can destroy a reputation.

The likes of Bennett and his chums depend on that, don't they? It doesn't have to be true - in fact, they seem to prefer to make stuff up - but once it is in the public domain, they are happy..
And Bennett left his latest one up long enough for it to travel and copied.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:39 pm

True - he did. It does however throw the quality of "research" into shap relief.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 pm

sans_souci wrote:True - he did. It does however throw the quality of "research" into shap relief.
True.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm not going to repeat it, it's vile, but the hounders are now having an intense discussion, which they are clearly enjoying, about whether or not Madeleine is wearing a swimsuit in a photo.

I do hope CEOPS are taking an interest in that lot. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

they are. and they are.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm not going to repeat it, it's vile, but the hounders are now having an intense discussion, which they are clearly enjoying, about whether or not Madeleine is wearing a swimsuit in a photo.

I do hope CEOPS are taking an interest in that lot. mad
Where is this happening, Bonny?
Is it on havern's?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Bloody Hell, I can't help wondering under what sort of sexual repressions they are raising their own children. They've all got minds like sewers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:31 pm

The mock shock / typing one handed syndrome? - Is she naked? maybe she is wearing pants? - surely she should be wearing a swimmingsuit? Yuk.

And what is all this about makeup and professional photographer? You are right Sabot.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:06 pm

My kids used to run around stark naked at that age. Mind you, it was some time ago, but even now I don't see paedophiles around every corner.
And some of these kiddie swim suits are provocative anyway. Why put a very small girl in some sort of bikini top?

And what Make Up? I can't see any Make Up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next