JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

+3
sans_souci
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 pm

I expect that is because you are not looking in that special way that those on haverns forum do.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 pm

sans_souci wrote:I expect that is because you are not looking in that special way that those on haverns forum do.

Wot? You mean I haven't got a dirty mind? Either that or I am a very bad parent.

PS. I think I'll opt for Bad Parent. My three all went through a phase of wearing my beads, and very nice they looked too. And they are all boys. So God knows what that makes them. With six grandchildren it's hard to tell.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm

SIX GRANDCHILDREN!!! We will have to see what Panda, Tigger , stella and especially Textusa make of that! I am pretty sure they would never had had three children. Let alone six grandchildren. Textusa will write a very long and boring thesis on the subject. And will bring build a theory around tables and catermarans.

Btw, have you heard her latest rant? Anout how the british popular press have provided totally inadequte coverage of breaking news in Spain? This is about a spanish child disappearing, and the spanish father being arrested in spain.

And asking the question - why did the McCann case get so much coverage in the british press. But not these children?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Double Post

Last edited by Sabot on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm

How very inconsiderate. The child should have disappeared in Portugal, and then we would have been on it like a ton of bricks in case the Mother fell down the Police Station Stairs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I saw that, sans, and the way they have latched onto the missing child in the US, merrily ghouling away.

It must be some bizarre form of mental illness, that they see EVERYTHING through McCann-goggles. I don't know if they have noticed, but there are one or two interesting and important things happening in the wider world right now.

I have to say, I detest the way they insert themselves into these tragedies; the way they just love talking about children being harmed. Then just to show they care, they stick a crying smiley at the end of some piece of ghoulery.

How would they feel if it was them, or one of their family, being discussed like that? Because tragedies can happen to anyone, anyone can find themselves caught in the middle of a media circus.

It doesn't acheive anything, it just gives the ghouls a chance to feel smug, because of course, nothing like that could ever happen in their perfect, hater worlds.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 pm

quite true Bonny. They do love to latch on to things.

But of course it is irrelevant because nothing could possibly happen to their loved ones, as they are with them 24/7. Apart from the 15 odd hours a day that they are glued to their computers - er, discussing what can happen when you take your eye off the little darlings for a bit.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

It's okay sans. Their kids are strapped down while mommy is glued to the computer. They ain't going anywhere..........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:47 pm

lily wrote:It's okay sans. Their kids are strapped down while mommy is glued to the computer. They ain't going anywhere..........
Or locked in the bedroom with the cat.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh that's right, Tony. One Hounder's solution. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:03 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:It's okay sans. Their kids are strapped down while mommy is glued to the computer. They ain't going anywhere..........
Or locked in the bedroom with the cat.

No, no. Much more cruel than that. Locked in the bedroom without the cat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 am

Yet another LIE from Bennett's lot:

Daisy Today at 1:39 am

Why do the creepy trolls, talkin' about you here 'crunchie' (bb1 again?
yawn... so transparent, you need new tactics dear) always come out so late when there's no mods
about? Bit cowardly isn't it? Fekkin' imbeciles!

Get this through your stupid, pitchforker heads.

I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON YOUR CESSPIT

IT WOULD NEVER ENTER MY HEAD TO POST ON YOUR CESSPIT

Isn't it interesting, though, how readily they make malicious and false allegations?

ETA, and now their Admin is publically posting member info? That's clever - NOT.

They might want to look up the Data Protection Act and clean up that thread PDQ.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:11 pm

You know, Bennett's forum could make things so much easier for themselves if they stopped playing the numbers game and turned off registration.

Of course, they would also have to delete all their own socks, and all the clones whose names they have taken from 'pro' sites.

But - that would mean admitting they have not much more than 100 real members, wouldn't it? And one thing the Truthseekers never do is tell the truth Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm

The laugh is always on them, Bonny. They call themselves researchers. Why, I haven't a clue because I'm waiting to see something important that they've got right. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Another bunch of haters caught lying, this time the twittertrolls:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/30/holiday-packs-are-not-discounted/

I confess, I had missed that one; why do they spew this carp and never expect to get called on it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4