JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

+3
sans_souci
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? Empty WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Apologies
harriet on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Comment deleted and harriet/bonnybraes banned - ADMIN

Does it have my name on it? Then it wasn't me, dickhe*d.

Because I have no problem whatsoever in going fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave fingerwave to people who think Hitler is a source of info.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  lily Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Something else they have got wrong? Combover wker
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT? Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS TW''@ish CARP FROM BENNETT?

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:28 pm

It seems to have been Bennett's day for making malicious and false accusations, from what I am hearing.

That ^^^^^^ was nothing, just Bennett making a fool of himself YET AGAIN; I gather he has also making vile accusations about totally innocent people who have nothing to do with anything.

Sooner he is in the dock, the better - and Gonc, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:39 pm

In the last couple of days Bennett has been shown up for the utter fool that he is. As a "researcher" he is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

If it wasnt serious it would be funny.

Pathetic little man.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:44 pm

What he did is beyond appalling, sans:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/18/bennett-why-do-you-do-it/

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1527.html

zampos Anthony Bennett
@UnterdenTeppich On this occasion it looks like I made bad mistake, and didn't check my facts more carefully, but Murat remains of interest

Tell that to the judge, Bennett - his whole site is littered with rubbish like that.

And they wonder why Scotland Yard, the PJ - just about anyone responsible - tells them to take a hike?

ETA - I am not repeating Bennett's disgusting statement of 'fact' in public; I hope the courts hang him out to dry.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 pm

I gather that sex-with-gorillas fan Mike 'Spudgun' Hardy was involved in this latest piece of libel and harrassment by Bennett?

That should do his professional reputation no end of good - NOT. He should have stuck to films about fish, instead of hounding and abusing innocent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm

High fives to whoever did this:

http://bennetthateloss.webs.com/aboutus.htm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 pm

bb1 wrote:High fives to whoever did this:

http://bennetthateloss.webs.com/aboutus.htm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
It's already on here, bonny, at least the home page is, unowear!!
NEW BLOG - TEEHEEHEE!!!!!!
LL rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 pm

It's very well done, whoever created it.

I wonder if Bennett will be hearing from a new set of lawyers - not to mention the police - after what he did yesterday?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Bennett's filth has been turning up all over the place today; as he seems to be making no attempt to put things right, publically, then no-one can be blamed for coming to the conclusion he approves.

I hope he is taken to the cleaners for this - and that his victim's family have contacted the police.

Bennett needs stopped.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Those outrageous and disgusting claims that Bennett has made come from the mind of a mad man.

He thinks that is a one time mistake in his researching? Eek In his dreams. mad mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 pm

In the name -- he may have removed his disgusting 'research', but the intro is STILL on the Hounder site.

I really, really hope he is taken to the cleaners for this, disgusting man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

So despite Bennett telling Carter Ruck that the Madeleine Research Group is nothing to do with him....he said he got the research wrong...even though it has the MRG name on it.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 pm

bb1 wrote:In the name -- he may have removed his disgusting 'research', but the intro is STILL on the Hounder site.

I really, really hope he is taken to the cleaners for this, disgusting man.
It is also on twitter http://twitpic.com/72a50a

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Bennett and his moron 'researchers' have made up a pack of lies about this young man; they have stated, as fact, that he committed various serious offences, and that he is a criminal.

Bennett has no defence whatsoever for what he has done.

And after this, does anyone really think there is a word of truth in Bennett's vile accusations about Ed Smethurst?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett and his moron 'researchers' have made up a pack of lies about this young man; they have stated, as fact, that he committed various serious offences, and that he is a criminal.

Bennett has no defence whatsoever for what he has done.

And after this, does anyone really think there is a word of truth in Bennett's vile accusations about Ed Smethurst?
I would say Mr. Smethurst could use Bennett's latest research as evidence against the researcher!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Nice supporters Gonc's got......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Nice supporters Gonc's got......
Wonderful supporters. Just the kind he deserves.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:03 pm

greenink211 green
@
@zante03 Could tweeter @spudgun01 aka MIKE HARDY be involved in any of the CONFIRMED LEGAL CASES against @zampos TONY BENNETT? #McCann

Interesting question; has he been involved in any more of Bennett's 'research'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 pm

bb1 wrote:greenink211 green
@
@zante03 Could tweeter @spudgun01 aka MIKE HARDY be involved in any of the CONFIRMED LEGAL CASES against @zampos TONY BENNETT? #McCann

Interesting question; has he been involved in any more of Bennett's 'research'?
It is, isn't it.
I got a real weird email about stop the myths. Really weird. Trying to backtrack it is proving difficult but, I'll get there.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Sounds interesting, Tony - did it have any gorilla fur stuck to it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Sounds interesting, Tony - did it have any gorilla fur stuck to it?
No, there was no sender's name at the bottom. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
When I tried to reply it was returned advising that my email address was blocked.
So the sender's email is genuine.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)?
3:52 PM

postmaster@hotmail.com

Hotmail Active View

1 attachment (1.7 KB)

No Subjec...eml

Download(1.4 KB)

Download as zip

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

ratyonethebeam@hotmail.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: ratyonethebeam@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:52:01 -0700

Mail received

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 am

Ratonthebeam? I've heard that somewhere before - I'm losing the plot here .... LL

ETA: Yes, here we are -

(Won't embed, so just the link)

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

Ratonthebeam? That was notorious hater Famous Grouse's earlier name. Doesn't mean it is actually from her, though - you know what they are like for cloning people to stir up trouble.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next