JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 am

Am impressed with your profiling skills. I put you streets ahead of B$own. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 am

bb1 wrote:Wonder why Bennett hasn't greeted his famous new member with hugs'n'kisses after she turned up there last night to tell them they were wunnerful?

I expect they are chatting away nicely in private, where he will be giving her his advice about British law. Pcorneater

Oh My God, that's her scuppered. Someone send her an inflated life raft to save her inflated ego.

Actually, make that a punctured life belt. She going down.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 am

B$own sounds to me like a very bitter, jealous woman, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm

You have to love the irony of it - the only way B$own's leaflet could have made her $$$$$$$$$ was by her attaching it to Kate's successful book like a parasite leeching off a host.

Let's see how much demand there is for her leaflet in the free, open market today...

Sales Rank: 68,926

Maybe I had better post the link again, so all her fans can rush to buy it?

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/Pat-Brown/e/2940013117815?itm=2&usri=madeleine+mccann&cm_mmc=AFFILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-je6NUbpObpQ-_-10:1

There you go! See? No-one is denying her her Free Speach, are they? Sadly for B$own, on the open market, only a handful of pitchforkers want to read her leaflet.

It's the American way biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 pm

And......that is Barnes & Noble which is the biggest book store chain in the US. It's hardly some little backwater shop.

biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Perhaps it might do better if it was published in English.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 pm

lily wrote:And......that is Barnes & Noble which is the biggest book store chain in the US. It's hardly some little backwater shop.

biggrin

This may be what is distressing her:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/663243-kindle-vs-nook-sales

And this may not help either:

Correlation between Rank and Sales Figures

Options
. . ..
04-23-201103:37 PM

Anyone else want to provide some input on this?

From my research and asking around, it seems to follow something along these lines.

Sales Rank - Sales Per Week

150 - 1,200

200 - 500

500 - 200

1,000 - 80

5,000 - 50

8,000 - 40

20,000 - 20

50,000 - 10

100,000 - 5

If this is something that B&N would rather not be discussed, then I guess the moderators can delete this thread.

rofl rofl

Shall we say 7 a week? Which means that in October the US Kindle edition of Kate's book Madeleine outsold Brown's "profile" 5 to 1.

Oh dear.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Ah but, B$own claimed she didn't do it for $$$$$$$. Yes, I know.

She is claiming her Free Speach was stifled, which simply is not true. Her leaflet is freely available on two sites; no-one is stopping the Truthseekers from buying them.

What has been stopped was her scheme to leech off the success of Kate's book - which is an entirely different matter.

As I have no doubt any good attorney will be happy to point out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh, she also made mention that she is receiving 50% of the sales from her grand work because amongst other things, she does a lot of pro bono work.

Now. I would like to know what pro bono work? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I am sure Ms B$own will be revealing that, and other information, when she is in court, Lily.

Like, when has she ever, successfully 'profiled' anything - no jokes about the Beltway Sniper/s at the back of the court, please!

And why is she moaning about her free speech, when her leaflet is on sale, without hindrance, from two outlets should anyone wish to buy it?

She can no more force businesses to handle her leaflet than she can force people to buy it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

lily wrote:Oh, she also made mention that she is receiving 50% of the sales from her grand work because amongst other things, she does a lot of pro bono work.

Now. I would like to know what pro bono work? Pcorneater
I think she means she worked for Cher.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm

sans_souci wrote:
lily wrote:And......that is Barnes & Noble which is the biggest book store chain in the US. It's hardly some little backwater shop.

biggrin

This may be what is distressing her:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/663243-kindle-vs-nook-sales

And this may not help either:

Correlation between Rank and Sales Figures

Options
. . ..
04-23-201103:37 PM

Anyone else want to provide some input on this?

From my research and asking around, it seems to follow something along these lines.

Sales Rank - Sales Per Week

150 - 1,200

200 - 500

500 - 200

1,000 - 80

5,000 - 50

8,000 - 40

20,000 - 20

50,000 - 10

100,000 - 5

If this is something that B&N would rather not be discussed, then I guess the moderators can delete this thread.

rofl rofl

Shall we say 7 a week? Which means that in October the US Kindle edition of Kate's book Madeleine outsold Brown's "profile" 5 to 1.

Oh dear.

Wow. Impressive sales figures. I imagine her phone is ringing off the hook with all kinds of offers. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bonny, I am really perplexed at this pro bono matter. She is making herself sound so good and charitable but when you get right down to it, who would she be doing this for? Still as you say, she can tell that to a nice barrister.

Well.......if B$own had her way, everyone would be forced to buy her unresearched great work. Fortunately we do not live in a dictatorship at the present time.

Tony... Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I think she means she worked for Cher.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I suspect B$own is too low-rent to even be trusted to brush Cher's wigs - anyway, she would 'profile' that Cher messed with her ex's skis' or something.

You know, I am sure there must be a law in the US, land of free enterprise, against people who try to force businesses to handle their goods, and trick people into buying said goods?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Yes, we do have certain consumer protections here. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Is it just me, or is she starting to look desperate?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Tony, she definitely IS looking desperate. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Yes, I saw her begging people to buy her leaflet on twitter earlier - does she really, really not get it? That there are simply not that many pitchforkers, for all the noise they make? She will probably continue to get a dribble of sales, but that's it.

She's done all this for nothing.

Thankfully, there is no mass market for lies and hatred - or rubbish about bushmeat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, I saw her begging people to buy her leaflet on twitter earlier - does she really, really not get it? That there are simply not that many pitchforkers, for all the noise they make? She will probably continue to get a dribble of sales, but that's it.

Thankfully, there is no mass market for lies and hatred - or rubbish about bushmeat.
You mean this, I took the links out biggrin
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Desperate+pat

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Isn't the US strict about product description, Tony? Because it isn't a book.

This is a book:

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 51EcTlExySL._SL500_AA300_

No wonder B$own wanted to piggyback its success.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Unfortunately Bonny, it is called an ebook by them thar technical folks.
Me, I call it Vivdrex. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Yes, I saw her begging people to buy her leaflet on twitter earlier - does she really, really not get it? That there are simply not that many pitchforkers, for all the noise they make? She will probably continue to get a dribble of sales, but that's it.

You mean this, I took the links out biggrin
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Desperate+pat

biggrin biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm

She isn't getting this, is she?

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Twtb210

1. No-one has done anything to her 'Freedom of Speech' - look, here's her leaflet, openly for sale to anyone who wants it.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/Pat-Brown/e/2940013117815?itm=2&usri=madeleine+mccann

Sadly, as it is currently 68,926 in the sales rank, it looks like no-one does.

B$own cannot force people to buy her leaflet.

2. Libel? She's having a laff, the McCanns have never mentioned her name in public.

3. tortious interference with business - she is starting to sound like a parrot. Why on earth does she think she can force Amazon to carry material of dubious accuracy, to put it politely? The only thing that has been 'interfered with' is her scheme to piggyback a SUCCESSFUL book.

But of course, B$own had a plan B all along, which is why she didn't care how sloppy and inaccurate her leaflet was - to try to extort money out of the McCanns.

She said it herself:

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Blackm10

She expects the McCanns to give in to her blackmail as they have three children.

But what else can you expect of someone so sick and evil she says this about a missing child:

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 8 Pbmadeleinethegiftthatk

Someone really should tell the grifter her scam isn't going to work.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes - but it is worse than flawed, Jayelles, her research is non-existent. Go back to her websleuths interview...this is her talking about Robert Murat:

TRICA GRIFFITH Well unless, unless the police, you know, have they cleared him already? Or is he still considered a suspect? (25.05 / 59.30)

PAT BROWN Well, you know, I guess the way, you know, its kinda interesting the way… I don’t think they’ve cleared him.

Gobsmacking - she didn't even stir herself to read the Archiving Despatch:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

There simply is no excuse for that. Neither is there no excuse for not knowing that the forensic reports have been online FOR THREE YEARS.

TRICIA GRIFFITH But didn’t the DNA come back that it wasn’t, they couldn’t match it?

PAT BROWN I believe it came out… Now, I’ll have to think about this because this is where some of the confusion comes in. This one I kept away from because it was such a confusion and I don’t know who to believe on this one, you know, at the moment. I’ll have to do a little bit of stronger study and see the paperwork myself.

TRICIA GRIFFITH Now… I think its on line if I’m not mistaken. I believe the report is online. If… but I could be wrong.

Ms Griffith had to keep correcting B$own throughout that interview - when she could get a word in edgeways.

Never mind anything else, B$own treated her pitchforker fans with total contempt - and they richly deserve it, for swallowing down the rubbish she churned out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Apologies, Jayelles, I missed this bit of news from you:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post43518.html#p43518

Ms Bremner has been deleting posts asking if B$own is telling the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 pm

It would be unethical for her to respond on the subject.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next