JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:09 pm

bb1 wrote:

Oh my, Tony. I feel a new thread coming on. biggrin
biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks, LL:

http://www.greenvilledragnet.com/profiler-pat-brown-erases-post-claiming-falcon-lake-murder-didnt-happen/

quote:

What constantly surprises me is that this crime groupie with an inflated sense of self-importance is taken seriously by the media. She clearly has no idea of what she’s talking about and this is just the latest in long career of being wrong. I dare say that there are few cases where Pat Brown has been proven to have given an accurate profile.
It’s about time we as a society stop allowing this vulture to make a living off the pain and misery of others. The worst crime blogs handle murder and tragedy with more class than Brown and usually have more accurate insight. Brown is a con artist, nothing more, and her supposed profiling is what is truly criminal.

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

bb1 wrote:Another good point here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/

CaranaC

Another one:

Did the McCann's or Carter Ruck publish the cease and desist letter in public, or not?

It was Brown; she did a Bennett and posted the letter.

Oh dear. That could prove to be problematic for her. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 pm

From Myths:

Post pennylane Today at 1:16 pm
Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral coming together would be the ultimate fright for the gruesome twosome. It may be hard to prove exactly what happened to Madeleine, but maybe not so hard to prove what DIDN'T happen to her.... i.e. that she was not abducted from apartment 5A. Even more worrying for TM is that Pat's first language is English it is? you could have fooled me!!, and she has media connections she has I suppose if you call Nancy 'it was a wardrobe malfunction' Grace as one and has worked with law enforcement regarding similar crimes ah, yes, her intimate knowledge of the FBI and their obvious good thoughts about her work, so good that they denied she had ever had any contacts with them. It won't be so easy for Carter Ruck to intimidate her with their usual sabre rattling crap oh please, CT's lowest junior clerk could wipe the floor with her!

Scotland Yard will have to tread carefully with their (cough) review... especially if Pat's visit to Portugal produces something massively detrimental to the McCanns ever changing version of events. Now here I am bemused, I thought there was only one version and that the McCanns have stuck to that one since the start of all this?

The italic comments in red are mine. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral coming together would be the ultimate fright for the gruesome twosome.

That would be the ultimate fright for a lot of us, dear. Soz. My Bad. embarass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

bb1 wrote:
Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral coming together would be the ultimate fright for the gruesome twosome.

Eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

bb1 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Shit, I nearly died at the mere thought.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 7 Gerban10

When did it change to 50% of the royalties, Jayelles?

ETA, sorry, I have just read on---

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/43726315/%22The%20Banning%22%20and%20%22The%20Fund%22

I see it changed very quickly indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 pm

No, not at all, Jayelles, just me refreshing my memory. And being stunned all over again at the sheer rubbish she talks.

Brown believes that the McCanns could smuggle a decomposing body through customs. She justifies this on the grounds that the UK has a big meat smuggling problem!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 pm

bb1 wrote:No, not at all, Jayelles, just me refreshing my memory. And being stunned all over again at the sheer rubbish she talks.

Brown believes that the McCanns could smuggle a decomposing body through customs. She justifies this on the grounds that the UK has a big meat smuggling problem!

Err....... does she have any common sense? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:No, not at all, Jayelles, just me refreshing my memory. And being stunned all over again at the sheer rubbish she talks.

Errr.....does she have a brain, which is needed for someone to have common sense?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:

Errr.....does she have a brain, which is needed for someone to have common sense?

So......do you mean that Pat B$own's brain is missing? Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 pm

I know the service on British budget airlines isn't exactly four-star, but I do think the Easyjet flight attendants would have noticed if there was a decaying corpse on board....

Maybe Easyjet, and the staff at East Midlands airport, should sue B$own for suggesting they are so incompetent they wouldn't notice?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 pm

The baggage screeners and handlers would also be seriously incompetent, maybe they should do a class action suit against her?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:

Yes, and I have profiled the case and intend to write a book about it. I expect all profits to come to me, myself and, I. Further more, there will be no search fund set up because it would be a futile expedition searching for something that never existed in the first place.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 pm

the only thing that is decomposing is pat brown´s sick brain.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:

Yes, and I have profiled the case and intend to write a book about it. I expect all profits to come to me, myself and, I. Further more, there will be no search fund set up because it would be a futile expedition searching for something that never existed in the first place.

Look forward to reading it, Tony. bounce

I rather got the impression that was more likely pickled

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:03 am

Wonder why Bennett hasn't greeted his famous new member with hugs'n'kisses after she turned up there last night to tell them they were wunnerful?

I expect they are chatting away nicely in private, where he will be giving her his advice about British law. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

Pat Brown actually posed as an expert on the subject of postpartum depression.

http://charminglychandler.com/2010/08/dear-pat-brown-w-her-response/

ETA: I forgot to include what I was responding to as if you all would just know. This is the statement made by Pat Brown as she posed as an “expert” in this AOL News article (her comments were removed from the article, however with all things on the internet nothing is gone for good and her comments still are out there
Pat Brown said

”Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life? They may be depressed, but it is their situation and their psychopathic personality that brings them to kill their children, and not some chemical malfunction

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:09 am

bb1 wrote:Wonder why Bennett hasn't greeted his famous new member with hugs'n'kisses after she turned up there last night to tell them they were wunnerful?

I expect they are chatting away nicely in private, where he will be giving her his advice about British law. Pcorneater
I know more about British law than Bennett does and, I know nothing about British law. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 am

B$own's views on depression are yet another example of just how little she knows about anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am

”Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life?

She may be talking about herself there. Pcorneater

Oh, I wonder how depressed her kids were when Christmas was cancelled at their house?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:57 am

I 'profile' that B$own is talking about herself a lot of the time, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next