JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:13 pm

I think I might have a couple of Euros in my Shrapnel Jar if you don't mind small change.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Yes, Tony, she should start there. However, it doesn't sound so dramatic, does it?

As for the tortious interference with business....

if she sold 170 on Amazon in July, then given that it is available from other outlets, she must have missed out on, oh, at least $300 of sales via Amazon. Let's be generous and say $500.

She claimed she was only taking 50% which means she has lost $250 tops.

Maybe we should have a whip-round rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks for the figures, Jay. So impressive. rofl rofl rofl

I think she's already got her search fund going hasn't she? She will be doing it first class all the way by the time her fans are done contributing. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:17 pm

I assume she gets paid for her utterances on those radioblog shows, Tony - and she turns up on Nancy Grace, too.

But she isn't well-known or respected, like, say Dayle Hinman, and she's no profiler - 'crime gossip' would be a better description?

I can't see her company doing well just now, with her being so spectacularly wrong about so many high-profile cases recently.

I wonder if she has started this nonsense in the hope of reviving interest in her flagging 'career', such as it was? If so, she is going to come badly unstuck.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 pm

lily wrote:Yes, Tony, she should start there. However, it doesn't sound so dramatic, does it?

As for the tortious interference with business....

if she sold 170 on Amazon in July, then given that it is available from other outlets, she must have missed out on, oh, at least $300 of sales via Amazon. Let's be generous and say $500.

She claimed she was only taking 50% which means she has lost $250 tops.

Maybe we should have a whip-round rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks for the figures, Jay. So impressive. rofl rofl rofl

I think she's already got her search fund going hasn't she? She will be doing it first class all the way by the time her fans are done contributing. biggrin
You mean Barnes and Noble coouldn't sell it either?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, they must be selling the odd one or two, Tony:

Pub. Date: July 2011
Publisher: Pat Brown
Sold By: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book (eBook)
Sales Rank: 61,392

Oh dear. How embarrassing for Brown. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 pm

bb1 wrote:I assume she gets paid for her utterances on those radioblog shows, Tony - and she turns up on Nancy Grace, too.

But she isn't well-known or respected, like, say Dayle Hinman, and she's no profiler - 'crime gossip' would be a better description?

I can't see her company doing well just now, with her being so spectacularly wrong about so many high-profile cases recently.

I wonder if she has started this nonsense in the hope of reviving interest in her flagging 'career', such as it was? If so, she is going to come badly unstuck.
I was going to say her reputation might be affected but, she hasn't got much of a reputation to begin with.
One of her teacher's told her to stop stalking before she got arrested; the Beltway snipers said thank you for giving them more time to kill. And the FBI search for her on google under the heading "Pat Brow Is Stupid". Not much of a reputation at all.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Tony, if she was taken in by the pitchforkers, that's what she got. Extremely poor sales from everywhere. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:31 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:I assume she gets paid for her utterances on those radioblog shows, Tony - and she turns up on Nancy Grace, too.

I was going to say her reputation might be affected but, she hasn't got much of a reputation to begin with.
One of her teacher's told her to stop stalking before she got arrested; the Beltway snipers said thank you for giving them more time to kill. And the FBI search for her on google under the heading "Pat Brow Is Stupid". Not much of a reputation at all.

Oh, forgot all about that gem, Tony. They must be so impressed with her. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:32 pm

She's surfaced:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
#FreedomofSpeech has nothing to do with liking the opinion or the person who makes it. It is simply a right or it should be. #McCann

======================

greenink211 green
@
@ProfilerPatB It is NOT A RIGHT TO POST LIBELOUS ABUSE BASED ON disgracefully FLAWED RESEARCH like your kindle pamphlet is. #McCann
2 hours ago
==========================
greenink211 green
@ProfilerPatB Did you not realise how disrespectful you sounded when you couldn't even pronounce the name of Madeleine #McCann properly?

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 2 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 2

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 pm

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 4 Pbisajoke

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:35 pm

biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:37 pm

greenink211 green
@
@ProfilerPatB Who is financially scrutinising the FUND you CLAIM to have set up with a separate bank account. #McCann
=========
greenink211 green
@
@ProfilerPatB Don't forget that you claim THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SET UP THIS FUND ACCOUNT so the date will be on STATEMENTS. #McCann

Pretendy is going to rue the day she tried to exploit Madeleine McCann for a few bucks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:37 pm

I stand corrected, they used Bing to search and not Google biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh yes, she's the best. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:41 pm

bb1 wrote:greenink211 green
@
@ProfilerPatB Who is financially scrutinising the FUND you CLAIM to have set up with a separate bank account. #McCann
=========
greenink211 green
@
@ProfilerPatB Don't forget that you claim THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SET UP THIS FUND ACCOUNT so the date will be on STATEMENTS. #McCann

Pretendy is going to rue the day she tried to exploit Madeleine McCann for a few bucks.

It can only get better for the precious petal. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh my, she suddenly sounds less sure of herself...

Dantew26@ProfilerPatB Good luck on your action Pat, the pro's are furious with you! lol Do you have any idea when u'r case may be heard?
17 minutes ago via web
replies ↓

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@Dantew26 You noticed? Not sure when....these legal actions take time...they tend to be slow and grueling.
13 minutes ago

Yeah, right, especially when they don't exist to begin with rofl rofl rofl

OH, BTW, the 'pros' aren't 'furious'; they are pretty disgusted at her money-grubbing antics, but mainly they are all laughing their heads off at Pretendy.

Let's hope she manages to get lots and lots of $$$$$$ out of her fellow-pitchforkers for her holiday in Portugal biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:14 pm

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:28 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@Dantew26 You noticed? Not sure when....these legal actions take time...they tend to be slow and grueling.
13 minutes ago

Oh good. smile That will give the Gonc Libel trial time to be finished. A large sum of money placed into the Fund and all the media coverage to go with it, all before her case gets to court.

Oh dear, will that be problematic for her. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Evening everyone.

I have a simple request. Please could everyone particularly on twitter publicise this Pat Brown libel thing as far and wide as possible. I have good reason to believe this is a very silly move from her.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Welcome, greenink. yaydance yaydance

ETA: Sorry, am not on Twitter.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Any other places will be good as well. This is a significant moment in case where many of the abusers are rallying to a pointless cause and will be made to look very bad.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Me neither, but we can muster a fair number of blogs, which get a lot of traffic, and get picked up by the bots.

My first reaction last night was not to believe Ms Brown, as it is such a stupid thing to announce, and I still don't think this will ever come to anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 pm

It's good to laugh at her though. Hahau Hahau Hahau
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I am not sure I really want to laugh at her. Her vile abuse is damaging but she does make a fool of herself.

My own instant reaction was that it was one of her little tricks. Pressure on Corey Mitchell and Anne Bremner might bring a response. He hates Pat Brown I believe from his written work.

I am hoping it will not come to anything and will be a monumental disaster for #anti #McCann in the same way as Bennett will be eventually.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 am

she does make a fool of herself

She most certainly does, greenink. I feel that she, as a narcissist, is one of those types that hates to be laughed at.

However, there is no denying that she does abuse people and for that she deserves everything else that is coming to her. mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next