JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:28 pm

this pat brown is suffering the disease called: disesase of mad-cows.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh dear.

http://patbrownisafake.blogspot.com/

ETA:

http://theskirtsofmurt.blogspot.com/2010/07/criminal-profiler-pat-brown.html

http://freewestmemphis3.org/

Oh my very dear - how could we have forgotten the garbage Brown gibbered about WM3?

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:this pat brown is suffering the disease called: disesase of mad-cows.

Oh Dear. Poor Cow.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear.

http://patbrownisafake.blogspot.com/

ETA:

http://theskirtsofmurt.blogspot.com/2010/07/criminal-profiler-pat-brown.html

http://freewestmemphis3.org/

Oh my very dear - how could we have forgotten the garbage Brown gibbered about WM3?

On davidbretisagod WM3 seems to be having a field day! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Not surprised, LL - who isn't in stitches at her latest stunt.

Me, I am very disappointed in our Wonderful Researchers. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

No-one has been able to come up with a SINGLE instance of the McCanns even mentioning Brown's name, let alone libelling her.

Oh - you don't think this is just another attention-seeking publicity stunt from Brown, do you? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Could she be anymore stupid? The minute her bush meat smuggling story is heard in court, the judge himself will award damages to the McCanns.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Not surprised, LL - who isn't in stitches at her latest stunt.

Me, I am very disappointed in our Wonderful Researchers. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

No-one has been able to come up with a SINGLE instance of the McCanns even mentioning Brown's name, let alone libelling her.

Oh - you don't think this is just another attention-seeking publicity stunt from Brown, do you? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
WM3 seems to think it's a stunt, an attempt to take the spotlight off Ben Tit. I wonder if WM3 has some more revelations up HIS sleeve? He seems to be very on the ball! LL Hahau Hahau

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Oooh, Do you think Bennett will go to Portugal in February?

A meeting of three great protagonists. All on Goc's side and all at each others throats for the spotlight.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:04 pm

She must have been taking Stupid Lessons off Bennett, as she has so far:

1. Confirmed that she was indeed doing it for money

2. Announced that she is going to sue for 'libel' two people who have never mentioned her name.

You go, girl! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 pm

I soooooo hope she will go to Portugal for the libel trial with a camera crew. It would look so good on TV. Showing her as a totally vindictive fool when Gonc is told how much he has to pay into the Find Madeleine Fund, because his book harmed the search for a missing child.

That would do complete wonders for her so called TV career. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:09 pm

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 2 Profbr10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Ms Brown also being mocked here:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Good point from Tony, I wonder how her 'bush meat' theory will stand up in court? yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:32 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm

And this is the ghouls' new heroine?

Forget the Pet Pig: Profiler Pat Brown Asks Mourners of Deceased if Rape Allegation is a Publicity Stunt
By Michelle McKee
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 pm

bb1 wrote:And this is the ghouls' new heroine?

Forget the Pet Pig: Profiler Pat Brown Asks Mourners of Deceased if Rape Allegation is a Publicity Stunt
By Michelle McKee
Forgive them, they are as thick as a mountain is high.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Gullible, nasty - and stupid. Not one of them has even tried to step back and see what an ar@e Brown has made of herself, Tony.

Still, if they want to pay for her to have a holiday in Portugal, who are we to stop them? Let them learn the hard way Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I am surprised there is nothing on Anne Bremner's site about this momentous news:

http://annebremner.com/index.html

This really doesn't sound like her sort of work at all:

Practice Areas:
Police & Government Liability
Personal Injury
Major Accident Litigation
Real Estate, Escrow & Title Litigation
Sex Abuse Litigation

She certainly doesn't seem to have much interest in tortious interference; if anything, I would have thought she would be representing Amazon, as it is their undeniable right to decide what material they will, or will not, carry.

The whole thrust of Brown's moans seem somewhat Stalinist, in fact, as she is trying to force Amazon to carry her ramblings whether they want to or not.

And something tells me Carter Ruck might be in for a long wait before they hear from Ms Bremner Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:45 pm

I think she's got Carter Ruck on the brain. She desperately wanted to be Carter Rucked, so when Amazon decided to withdraw her book due to customers pointing out that it was a load of libellous lies, and their Legal Department agreeing it was dodgy due to Gonc being sued, She decided that it was Carter Ruck.
For all we know Carter Ruck have never heard of her either.

Oh the ignominy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh, they've heard of her, Sabot - she posted this somewhere on her bog:

Dear Pat,

We have received a notice of defamation from Carter-Ruck Solicitors that says the content of Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) B0055WYVCQ, contains defamatory statements regarding their clients, Gerry and Kat McCann.

Because we have no method of determining whether the content supplied to us is defamatory, we have removed the title from sale and will not reinstate it unless we receive confirmation from both parties that this matter has been resolved.

Carter-Ruck can be reached at:

6 St Andrew Street

London EC4A 3AE

T 020 7353 5005

Best regards,

Robert F.

http://www.amazon.com

And, well, that's it. Personally, I would say her 'bushmeat theory' is undeniably defamatory, but hey, what do I know?

Amazon were perfectly within their rights to withdraw it.

She then ranted:

"Amazon was threatened by the McCanns' legal team and Amazon preferred to drop my book rather than face a lawsuit for selling possibly libelous material. Now, I know a lot of people have become very angry about this, that anyone can just send a threat to Amazon about another person's book and without a shred of proof, the bookseller pulls if off the market. It does seem rather unfair; the McCanns do not have any paperwork proving my work is libelous nor are there any court actions against me and, simply at their word, my book is axed."

Sadly, as happens so often with Brown, that isn't actually true...She had the option of negotiation, and instead has thrown her toys out of the pram, with last night's nonsensical statements.

Her case falls at the first hurdle, as no doubt will be pointed out to her.

The McCanns have not said a word about her.

She didn't take the option open to her.

I suspect she thought she was going to make mega-bucks from her leaflet thingy, as she had been assured 'everyone' agreed with the pitchforkers.

Sadly for Brown, in the real world, 'everyone' doesn't, as is proven by its commercial failure.

So, she has had a VERY BIG TANTY and foolishly made threats she cannot back up. But hey, who are we to stop her if she wants to make a complete fool of herself?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:09 pm

And something tells me Carter Ruck might be in for a long wait before they hear from Ms Bremner

The facts are that Brown has libeled the McCanns and not the other way around. That is something that no court would overlook. Brown would have to put in writing every alleged libel/defamation in her suit documents. This would be the precise wording, when it was stated and where. There is also the small matter of venue.

Regarding tortious interference, as others have noted, she must take that up with the parties that she contracted with.

Tony, I wholeheartedly agree with you when you wondered if she is that broke to need to do this.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you, Bonny.

It looks as though Miz Brown will have to sue Carter Ruck since it was them wot dun IT.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Do we remember her threats of having the FBI investigate something or another? She was full of hot air then too.

I believe that this is another one of those occasions. Her lawyer is based in Seattle, so is a Member of the Washington Bar Association. I wonder where else she is licensed to practice because if she is not, she cannot.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh, didn't she claim the FBI were investigating because someone laughed at her? It was delusional rubbish, anyway.

Found her whinges:

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why was my Madeleine McCann Book Banned?

What a fantasist! It wasn't 'banned', it was removed because of the dubious content.

You'll laugh when you read the whinge, it has things like:

In the end, I offer the most plausible theory I have derived from the known public facts.

Bushmeat, anyone? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:34 pm

they should have rolled their eyes and laughed it off.

What, like the families of deceased rape victims?

Like young girls who were viciously beaten up and then blamed by Brown for getting beaten up?

Like young men jailed for crimes they did not commit - one of whom was nearly put to death for a crime he did not commit?

Like any of the other crime victims Pitchforker Profiler has victimized all over again, to get a few more points in the ratings?

Horrid creature.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 pm

She is blowing hot air from an orifice in this libel matter. It has also occurred to me that she might have been at the bottle. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next