JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

+5
muratfan
Sabot
Pedro Silva
bb1
Maggs
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 Empty Re: Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:19 pm

All the rubbish about Death Miasma has come from there - from Gonc, in fact.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 8 Empty Re: Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:36 pm

bb1 wrote:All the rubbish about Death Miasma has come from there - from Gonc, in fact.

SO HAS ALL THE OTHER LIES, Bonny.
I HOPE THE FAT, SLIMEY, BEAST OF PORTIMAO ROTS IN HELL!! F*****G wker
HIS TODGER OUGHT TO DROP OFF F*****G wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm

HIS TODGER OUGHT TO DROP OFF F*****G
Youch, Eyes watering here Maggs rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

crazytony wrote:HIS TODGER OUGHT TO DROP OFF F*****G
Sorry Tony, I'm so bloody angry, I'd gladly kick him so hard in the todger, he'd be wearing it for a necklace. wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sorry Tony, I'm so bloody angry, I'd gladly kick him so hard in the todger, he'd be wearing it for a necklace. wker
I see, you want him to wear his family jewels round his neck Eek
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:02 pm

crazytony wrote:
Maggs wrote:
As long as it chokes him Tony, I would be yaydance
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Maggs wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Maggs wrote:
As long as it chokes him Tony, I would be yaydance
You know Maggs, I don't get angry at him anymore. He is a pathetic bumbling idiot who is going nowhere but down. Everything in his life is unraveling and he has no one to blame but himself. He can hurt the McCanns no more. However, they can, hurt him in the pocket, and will.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 pm

HB, when you think of the question asked by the PJ reference the toy; they, didn't believe a word Grime said on it being tainted with cadaver. Hence, the toy was never tested.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:29 pm

HB. Gonc was aking the questions in a meeting with Harrison and Grimes

Upon completion of the search, a meeting took place on the premises of the Police Portimão, Gonçalo Amaral at the office of and among this were Guilhermino INCARNATION, an official representative of Leicestershire Police, Martin GRIME and I
During the meeting we were shown videos with the details of the activities of search and including sniffer dogs led by Martin Grime. GRIME commented on the performance of dogs and added that no evidence or reliable information could be removed, warnings given by the dogs unless they could be confirmed with physical evidence.

How does the search took place?

In this particular case, based on information and experience, which
are the chances of having been a concealment of a body?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:27 pm

honestbroker wrote:Tony

I'd be grateful if you could ask your sources another question that's long bothered me: the simultaneous inspection of 10 vehicles.

We know there was an innocent scent that Eddie (finally) reacted to in the Renault. It seems (to me!) that the likelihood of other cars carrying similarly innocent scents was high, and if so, which car was Eddie supposed to react to? A possible reason for his confusion and for the encouragement he needed before reacting?

A final point: what if an 11th car had been added to the line-up that was a hearse. Which car would Eddie have reacted to and how long would it have taken him to react?

ETA:

My (no doubt shot-to-pieces) logic tells me that to ask a dog to inspect 10 cars simultaneously is unfair on the dog, precisely because it won't have a clue what it's supposed to react to if there are more than one scents within its scent-range?

Surely protocol would be to search each car one at a time?

Or not?
Hi HB.

The hearse question I will have to ask about however, the vehicle search was discussed.

(1) Why were there so many vehicles and if the dog’s training instinct is to smell the air, why didn’t it do so the moment it entered the area? Why was the handler working two dogs at the same time? Why was it necessary to guide the dog to only one vehicle?

(2) Why wasn’t the cadaver dog put in the vehicle after its alert? Did the handler doubt the hit and put the other dog in to verify it was only blood?

(3) Why was the search in a public car park and not in a controlled area?

(4) Who had driven the vehicle prior to the McCanns hiring it and are those names on file?

(5) If the vehicle is evidence where is it being stored now?

Answers to the above.

(1) No reason given in the files for multiple vehicles. No reason given for the lack of reaction from the dog. No reason given for directing the dog to one vehicle.

(2) Handler’s explanation not acceptable. Without definite proof he cannot say what his animal hit on.

(3) No acceptable reason given.

(4) No list of vehicle drivers prior to the McCanns on released files.

(5) Vehicle returned to the hire company then sold.

(6) Conclusion. Answer to (5) proves the search was nothing more than an exercise for the benefit of the Portuguese Law Enforcement/ to intimidate suspects.
ETA: That is the shortened version.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:58 pm

honestbroker wrote:Many thanks, Tony. This gets murkier and murkier.

(2) Why wasn’t the cadaver dog put in the vehicle after its alert? Did the handler doubt the hit and put the other dog in to verify it was only blood?

(2) Handler’s explanation not acceptable. Without definite proof he cannot say what his animal hit on.

There actually is a possible explanation for that. Harrison recommended that Murat's 3 vehicles (alone) should be searched (ironically one, a car he hired, wasn't! but that's by-the-bye) and Harrison said they were looking for Madeleine's blood.

And in the inspection in the gymnasium, we are explicitly told that before the clothes were laid out, both dogs scouted the area for prior scents before the clothes were laid out and found none.

Somehow that all went by the board for the search of the vehicles.
HB. The two dogs and the same handler was the initial gripe. No one found it acceptable.
Because of the duo and handler, everyone found it difficult to believe it was a serious search.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 am

I've always been amazed that a police officer allegedly drove both the McCann's car and Murat's van to that car park. I don't think there's any record as to whether or not they drove any of the other cars there, but surely that's against all recommended police procedures with the risk of cross contamination.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:23 pm

I suspect Grime must have known something was wrong; remember, he had seen Eddie sniffing around UNDER the rear of the car without any reaction, where - according to Gonc's ghoulish Fridge Theory, 'frozen body fluid' had dripped.

And I don't think for one minute that Grime didn't know all about the Fridge Theory, as Gonc seems incapable of keeping his mouth shut.

According to Grime's statement here:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic35-20.html

We examined the cars with the dog and the only reaction we got was in relation to the car in the extreme corner. I will indicate that it was the Renault. What we have is a reaction to this door here, where (the dog) lifts its head in the air and sniffs for the objects which it has been trained to detect. And when we limit our movements, the dog chooses this car, this door. It is important to know that the dog chooses the odour that comes from the lower part of the door. Based on this information, I will try to place the dog inside the car.

Now, that simply is not true - it doesn't match the video, despite Levy's editing. We can all see that Eddie was fascinated by something on the garage wall.

As for describing repeatedly calling him back to the McCanns' car as 'we limit our movements' - words fail me. Also, he was howling his little doggie head off at the DRIVER'S door.

Do Fridge Theory Believers think the Evil McCanns transported the defrosting body of their eldest child in the driver's seat? Even they can't be as dense as that, surely?

I wonder if that is when Grime realised something was wrong? He never did risk putting Eddie in the boot, did he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I wonder if that is when Grime realised something was wrong? He never did risk putting Eddie in the boot, did he?

That is the $64 million question. Why didn't he do that? It would have been so easy.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:05 pm

What was Grime playing at?

What was Harrison playing at?

As has been noted previously, that video was primarily a business one for demonstration purposes?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Maybe SYP knew that the dog was not so special, HB?

I guess that if Grime had trained her, he may have taken it personally and decided to set his sights elsewhere?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:37 pm

honestbroker wrote:
lily wrote:What was Grime playing at?

What was Harrison playing at?

As has been noted previously, that video was primarily a business one for demonstration purposes?

And in violation of Portuguese secrecy laws, because, at that stage, the veil of secrecy had not been lifted on the Madeleine investigation ...

ETA: we're still in search of an explanation why SYP ditched Keela aged just 3 ....

As I said, the video was watched by professionals and, despite the many faults they found with the search, the one they just couldn't get passed; was the two dogs working at the same time with the same handler. A K 9 instructor stated, "it is professionally wrong and leads to accusations of priming", which he and others, believe there is evidence of.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 pm

honestbroker wrote:It's just struck me that in Jersey, we had a repeat of the same error: two sniffer dogs and one handler ...
And we all know what happened there.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, Tony - I freely admit that hadn't dawned on me before. If you take a step back and watch the dog videos, the version we see looks staged...

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, Tony - I freely admit that hadn't dawned on me before. If you take a step back and watch the dog videos, the version we see looks staged...

That's because it is. Filmed by Levy to boot.......? mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:11 pm

I'd like to know just what role Levy played in the whole business, HB - he seems to have acted as Gonc's Propaganda Minister.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:12 pm

As far as I am concerned, there was never anything in the vehicle, period. If there had have been, the vehicle would never have been returned to the McCanns after the search. Nor, would it have been returned to the hire company and sold.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 pm

honestbroker wrote:
bb1 wrote:I'd like to know just what role Levy played in the whole business, HB - he seems to have acted as Gonc's Propaganda Minister.

Far too prominent a role is the certain answer. But how? On whose authority?
Perhaps the FBI?
He did say he was in NY to do a report on Madeleine with the FBI.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:20 pm

crazytony wrote:As far as I am concerned, there was never anything in the vehicle, period. If there had have been, the vehicle would never have been returned to the McCanns after the search. Nor, would it have been returned to the hire company and sold.

Quite right, Tony. They would have wanted to preserve this evidence of paramount importance?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:23 pm

lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:As far as I am concerned, there was never anything in the vehicle, period. If there had have been, the vehicle would never have been returned to the McCanns after the search. Nor, would it have been returned to the hire company and sold.

Quite right, Tony. They would have wanted to preserve this evidence of paramount importance?
Correct lily.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next