JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

+5
muratfan
Sabot
Pedro Silva
bb1
Maggs
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 Empty Re: Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:05 pm

I expect he cleaned his boots off on the living room carpet, Bonny. I don't know about you, but I do it all of the time, especially if I've been trundling around in the pig pen.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 Empty Re: Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh, so he levitated into the living room, before landing on the spot that was woofed at, and that is why the Death Miasma was on the carpet and not on the boots or in the garden?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Remember this?

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/16/trip-down-memory-lane-and-those-dogs/

quote:

John Best says:
25/03/2011 at 15:13

Interesting to see the authors of this report are from the NPIA. This is the organisation who supported a retired dog handler whilst he searched in Portugal and Jersey, against the wishes of the ACPO police dog working group who could see the Police being bought into disrepute. Some of his outrageous comments around finding “the smell of death” are believed by police officers around the country. Victim recovery handlers are often asked, “has your dog found the smell of death”

Victim recovery dogs and handlers are licensed to set ctiteria, something the NPIA sponsored dog never was. This criteria is about to be updated in the new Training and Care manual. The ACPO police dog working group and the NPIA were in a constant battle with regards the retired handler. Not often budget cuts can be applauded, on this occasion they can, the NPIA is about to be scrapped!!

And I suspect Mr Best knows rather more about the subject than the Wonderdog Fan Club:

http://www.open.ac.uk/Arts/history-from-police-archives/RB1/Pt4/pt4Taylor92.html

John Best: I was called out early in the morning with Denis Turner and I think Glenn Winstone. After searching for a while, it was decided to enlist the support of the Sussex helicopter and whilst waiting for its arrival I decided to give Harvey, (black Labrador explosive search dog), a run.
We hadn't gone far from the house when he ran along a lane. He suddenly stopped and stared into a field as if 'spooked' by something. When I reached the dog I saw what he was staring at the person we were looking for, Mr Beissy. As I approached him the helicopter landed in the same field. As I got nearer I saw he was apparently asleep having consumed a bottle of whisky. Also near this person was a very large knife, covered in blood not far from his hand.
We eventually woke him up and he was taken to hospital.

I hate to break it to the tick-tockers (who am I kidding, no I don't) but Mr Best is, in fact, the dog training school manager for Surrey Police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 am

I really don't know why the ghouls are so keen on posting links to this:

http://voiceforprotest.blogspot.com/2010/03/operation-rectangle-summary-report.html

It makes them look like, well, idiots. Guess they haven't read it PROPERLY or they would have seen this:

VT / 9 Trench and gun emplacement containing small personnel shelter. Forensic examination revealed recently deposited tissues that appeared to have been used to ‘clean up following sexual intercourse’. It would appear that the shelter had been used as a venue for courting couples. This alert is within the trained parameters of the dog’s repertoire and is a satisfactory explanation of the alert.

Oopsie! Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 pm

JillyCL JillyCL
@
@homelychick We've copies of articles which named Eddie as the Cadaver Dog used in #Prout case & also mention he was used in #McCann case

The poor old thing really shouldn't boast about that; on the above showing ^^^^^ he may well have been woofing due to a past romantic interlude on the carpet.

The Wonderdog Fans are going to look like complete fools if it turns out that he barked at a carpet, but failed to bark at the scene of death/burial.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

How come Grime never mentions this case so much on his CV?
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Maybe because it could turn out to be the final nail in the Dogs Don't Lie coffin?

Because if it turns out that Mrs Prout breathed her last in the area of the pheasant pens, and Mr Prout buried her nearby, then Eddie is of less use than a truffle hound.

The carpet-woofing may, in fact, have sent the police off in entirely the wrong direction. If Prout - who is well-used to trained dogs, and spaniels - knew the carpet-woofing was totally irrelevant to anything, it may have encouraged him to think he could pull it off.

And the, Oh, it was a big farm, Eddie couldn't possibly have covered the pheasant pens, excuse doesn't work.

WTF do they think trained spaniels are frequently used as gun dogs in game shooting? They can cover enormous areas.

On the hastily-closed 'Adrian is innocent' site there were photos of Prout with his OWN spaniels.

Time will, as ever, tell, but this is on course to be a disaster for the Wonderwoofs Fan Club.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 pm

It's quite obvious of what happened, to me. These dogs proved to be incredibly useful in National Disaster situations where it was know that both dead and alive people would be found. Haven't we all seen them crawling over the rubble of collapsed buildings and around the scenes of crashed aircraft, and all cheered when a live person was rescued. And after that the dead people were pulled out, due either to dried blood or the stink of composition.
This has morphed into some strange Death Miasma Syndrome onto which some bright spark jumped, having seen Big Bucks. So they then started to try to isolated Dead from Alive by some process of elimination to which any given dog would alert, or not. This has been balked somewhat by the fact that Body Fluids from Live People start to Decompose and produce Cadaverine. This isn't a problem when there is an actual dead body in the vicinity as a dog will always hit on a dead body first. The problem arises when there isn't a dead body, and it is nigh on impossible to tell which Body Fluid has been deposited, and whether or not the person was Dead or Alive when they deposited it.
I believe that Grime said that Keela only alerts to Dried Blood, which is quite possible true as alerts go. But to say that if Eddie alerts and Keela doesn't then it must be Cadaver Odour is patently untrue because Eddie alerted to Gerry's Blood on the car key fob.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:13 pm

It is a matter of record that not only did Eddie 'find' Attracta Harron's body when it smelled so bad that the humans could smell it, he also alerted to BLOOD in her car.

http://www.u.tv/News/Attracta-Harron-case-latest/0c618edf-84ee-48ba-9f7c-f9933a8f86e2

The Sheffield based officer revealed this was the second time his team had allegedly uncovered evidence in the case after being called in by Strabane police to help in the search for the retired librarian.

He revealed that in February 2004, during a search of Hamilton`s mother`s burnt out car, "Eddie", allegedly uncovered traces of blood which the prosecution claim came from Mrs Harron.

Blood samples recovered from a mat in the red Hyundai Lantra car when tested for DNA, showed there was a billion to one chance it had not come from the pensioner.

----------------------------

For all anyone knows, Eddie did not smell Death Miasma on the Prout carpet, he smelled the almost-forgotten odour of in-season lady spaniel.

I repeat - Prout was well used to working with trained, gun dog spaniels.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Found it!

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 3 Prout_10

That isn't Prout cuddling Eddie or Keela, no sirree! That is Prout with one of his own spaniels....now do the Wonderdog Fan Club see why it might be an idea to put the celebrations on hold pending further information?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:33 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16114271

Search Begins For Body Of Murdered Teacher

Quote:

Detectives arrived at the farm to begin the search this morning, but ceased their work as dark fell. The search is due to resume on Tuesday.
They are concentrating on a pheasant pen with a wooded copse but have insisted they will be taking their time in trying to locate and then exhume Mrs Prout's body.
Initially ground penetrating radar is being used to survey the site, forensic archaeologists are also assisting officers.

Thank the Lord, it doesn't sound as if it involves Wonderdogs or Death Miasma this time. With any luck it will stay that way, as cadaver dogs that can't find a cadaver aren't actually much use....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 pm

That thought has crossed my mind, HB, especially as the confession was apparently sparked by the lie detector test expert from the Trisha show...

I certainly am not assuming that the late Mrs Prout is going to be found instantly, and Mr Prout will tell all...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16117076

Remains Found In Hunt For Kate Prout's Body

0Comments

3:00pm UK, Thursday November 24, 2011
Police in Gloucestershire searching for the body of murdered Kate Prout say they have found human remains.

The remains were discovered by at 1pm in a search using diggers, forensic archaeologists and ground penetrating radar.
Kate Prout was murdered by her husband Adrian at their farm in Redmarley in 2007.

===============================
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:20 pm

And all without the help of Eddie.

Sorry. Very sad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 pm

We had a mention of special woofs yesterday, Sabot:

Dogs trained to detect decomposed bodies have been at the scene along with a body decomposition expert who was flown in by helicopter on Wednesday.

Doesn't sound to me like the Wonderwoof; maybe they didn't need a Carpet-Barking Dog?

ETA, as Eddie is now eleven, I suspect he will have long since put his paws up and retired.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 pm

bb1 wrote:We had a mention of special woofs yesterday, Sabot:

Dogs trained to detect decomposed bodies have been at the scene along with a body decomposition expert who was flown in by helicopter on Wednesday.

Doesn't sound to me like the Wonderwoof; maybe they didn't need a Carpet-Barking Dog?

ETA, as Eddie is now eleven, I suspect he will have long since put his paws up and retired.

So obviously some dog or other was able to smell the Cadaver, at least one might suppose so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 pm

I am sure we will find out in the fullness of time, Sabot, but to the best of my knowledge, the only proper cadaver dogs are in the US, where they are trained on cadavers.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Whatever happened to Morse? He was trained on Cadavers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

honestbroker wrote:Good point.

And during the PdL investigation, Keela was pregnant.

What of the pup?

Really? I didn't know that. I hope it wasn't Eddie. That could have cocked the whole thing up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Grime should have sold the litter to the pitchforkers - they'd have paid £1000 a head for one, easy!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm

honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
honestbroker wrote:Good point.

And during the PdL investigation, Keela was pregnant.

What of the pup?

Really? I didn't know that. I hope it wasn't Eddie. That could have cocked the whole thing up.

That's a terrible pun, Sabot.

I'm sure I read it in Grime's profile.

I'll see if I can dig it out ....

I know, HB, pathetic, wasn't it. But we are an hour in front of you here.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 pm

The dogs searching on the farm.. Once again they have had to be taken to where they know the body is in order for the dog to hit on a scent.

Twice it has happened now, where even a thicko with half a brain would find the body. Yet the fact is the dogs cannot detect anything when not shown where the corpse is
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:19 pm

It's rather like the old saying about not keeping a dog and barking yourself, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 am

I still can't find any more direct information. Sky seems stuck at:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16117076

The remains were discovered by at 1pm in a search using diggers, forensic archaeologists and ground-penetrating radar.
Detective Superintendent Simon Atkinson said: "No formal identification has taken place; however, we have informed Kate's family of recent developments.
"I do hope that this will be the final chapter of these harrowing events for Kate's family."
He added: "We have been searching for nearly four days, and that perhaps gives you an indication of how tough it's been. Adrian Prout has not been able to give us a precise location and that's why it has taken so long but it's within the area he indicated."
Mr Atkinson said Prout was "co-operating fully" with the investigation.

I am sure there will be a lot of formalities to go through before much more can be said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm

MyBeamer59 Nat Williams
If the dogs had alerted to Robert Murat like they did with the McCanns, Murat would have been behind bars now #mccann

Not if no evidence had been found he wouldn't, moron. Woofing dogs are not evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next