JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

+5
muratfan
Sabot
Pedro Silva
bb1
Maggs
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 pm

All circumstantial, Jayelles. I first got interested in it after I watched one of those crime channel reconstructions, which is one of the reasons I was none too sure about his guilt.

I suspect he would have got a short sentence if he had pled guilty to Manslaughter, given Mrs Prout's behaviour. Naturally, the programme tried to paint the victim in a good light, but there was no getting away from the fact that she was a drunk, an attention-seeker - and a liar.

She had been offered a divorce settlement of more money than most of us will see in our lifetimes, but still wanted more.

I hasten to add - I am not suggesting it is at all a good thing to solve your marital woes by killing your spouse; however, if she had turned up at the farm drunk, demanding money, I doubt if many would have been surprised if it had tipped Mr Prout over the edge.

It will be interesting to see how this one pans out; if her body was indeed on the farm all the time, then it doesn't say very much for the skills of the world's one and only EVRD, does it?

It's like Orkney, where Eddie had to be shown approximately where the corpse was, due to the person who put it there was too drunk to remember which precise bit of sand it was under.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife - Page 2 Empty Re: Adrian Prout Admits To Killing his wife

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:38 pm

I think you will find, in the earlier articles, that Eddie was specifically named, HB - and as this was in 2007, PDL was mentioned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1245944/Adrian-Prout-Landowner-accused-killing-wife-tells-court-taunted-divorce-assets.html

Landowner accused of killing his wife tells court she taunted him over divorce assets

A wealthy landowner accused of murdering his wife after a dispute over a divorce settlement today told a jury how she once threatened: 'I'm going to get all your assets.'
Adrian Prout, 47, is accused of killing retired teacher Kate Prout the day after receiving an increased divorce demand.
He told a jury at Bristol Crown Court how Mrs Prout, 55, threw plates, a biscuit tin and even a saucepan full of soup during arguments.
Their situation had changed in Christmas 2006 when Mr Prout's daughter Laura, 16, had moved into their £800,000 Redhill farmhouse, in Redmarley, Gloucestershire, Mr Prout said.
His wife once lost her temper after Laura and her boyfriend changed their plans while she was cooking dinner, he recalled.
Mr Prout, who runs a pheasant shoot and as well as a pipe-laying business, told the court: 'She was swearing at Laura, calling her names, calling me names, blaming me. Laura Left. Kate carried on drinking. She started her usual attack on me verbally.
'If she had a grievance against anyone it was me that ended up taking flak. First she would shout. Eventually she started throwing things.
'She was shouting, "You're always taking her your daughter's side. You never stick up for me!"

Landowner accused of killing his wife tells court she taunted him over divorce assets
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 4:34 PM on 25th January 2010

Add to My Stories

Arguments: Adrian Prout, pictured arriving at Bristol Crown Court today, is accused of killing his wife after receiving an increased divorce demand
A wealthy landowner accused of murdering his wife after a dispute over a divorce settlement today told a jury how she once threatened: 'I'm going to get all your assets.'
Adrian Prout, 47, is accused of killing retired teacher Kate Prout the day after receiving an increased divorce demand.
He told a jury at Bristol Crown Court how Mrs Prout, 55, threw plates, a biscuit tin and even a saucepan full of soup during arguments.
Their situation had changed in Christmas 2006 when Mr Prout's daughter Laura, 16, had moved into their £800,000 Redhill farmhouse, in Redmarley, Gloucestershire, Mr Prout said.
His wife once lost her temper after Laura and her boyfriend changed their plans while she was cooking dinner, he recalled.
Mr Prout, who runs a pheasant shoot and as well as a pipe-laying business, told the court: 'She was swearing at Laura, calling her names, calling me names, blaming me. Laura Left. Kate carried on drinking. She started her usual attack on me verbally.
'If she had a grievance against anyone it was me that ended up taking flak. First she would shout. Eventually she started throwing things.
'She was shouting, "You're always taking her your daughter's side. You never stick up for me!"
'I wouldn't respond. That didn't help - It makes her worse. She was throwing plates on the floor. It ended up with a great big saucepan full of soup being tipped onto the floor.'
That was for the shoot the next day, he explained.
The plates would 'come off one at a time' and all needed to be replaced, he said.
He told Mrs Prout she was 'crazy' and was soon to hurt someone. The 'standard procedure' became to 'march' her out of the house, holding her arms to stop the danger, Mr Prout explained.
As they began to discuss divorce Mr Prout said he was prepared to offer her '50 per cent of whatever we had'.

One dispute in February that year resulted in Mr Prout being arrested but never charged.
Mr Prout said: 'We were arguing about money and finances. About settlement of the divorce and what she was entitled to. The figure that comes into my head was £600,000.'
He had no problem with that, Mr Prout told the court.
He added: 'She would have said, "I'm going to get all your assets. You won't be able to carry on your pipe-laying business."
'I said, "All the assets are in my limited company name. You can't touch them." That wasn't true, but it was to wind her up.
'A couple of little objects were thrown. She got a biscuit tin and went to throw it at me.'

ea sloshed out of Mr Prout's hand as it hit him 'before it could leave her arm'.
Fearing a boiling kettle he again 'marched her out of the house' to stop the situation escalating, he said. He said he pushed up against a pillar, before letting her go.
Prout, from Redmarley, Gloucestershire, denies murdering his wife, who disappeared on November 7 2007.
Opening the case earlier this month, prosecutor Paul Dunkels told the jury: 'Kate Prout wanted £800,000 as her share of the matrimonial assets. It was a sum he could only raise by selling the family home, something he did not wish to do.'
The couple were living in Redhill Farm, a 276-acre property purchased in 2004 for £820,000 and later valued at £1.2million.
Mrs Prout left diary accounts of arguments during which Prout 'threatened to kill her', including once by pushing her into an empty pool.
The court heard Mrs Prout confronted her husband with an increased divorce demand the day before she went missing.
She had asked for £800,000 for her share of the matrimonial assets - £200,000 more than her husband was willing to offer.
The trial continues.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195160/Husband-accused-murdering-wife-gets-engaged-new-love-just-weeks-ahead-trial.html

Despite extensive searches of the property - including the use of sniffer dogs which took part in the hunt for Madeleine McCann - her body has still not been found.
Mrs Garlick, 44, who has a son Austin, 19, and 16-year-old daughter, Jade, lived three miles from the Prouts in the nearby village of Corse.
A neighbour said that she had noticed Mrs Garlick leaving her house in March to live with Prout at Redmarley.
Up to 100 police using mechanical diggers carried out searches at Prout's farm following Kate's disappearance.
They emptied a grain store and scoured ponds and a reservoir in vain. A sniffer dog which took part in the hunt for missing tot Madeleine McCann was also called in without success.

I really do think the Wonderdog Fan Club should put the celebrations on hold till more information comes in. After all, what are they going to do if it turns out that Mrs Prout breathed her last in the stables?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:05 pm

As I was saying - I really do think they should halt the celebrations:

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Kate-Prout-murder-Ex-husband-admits-killing/story-13876025-detail/story.html

Kate Prout murder: Ex-husband admits killing in prison cell confession
Thursday, November 17, 2011The CitizenFollow

The man convicted of murdering Kate Prout has confessed to killing her and has agreed to show detectives where she is buried.

Det Supt Simon Atkinson, of Gloucestershire Constabulary, said: “Yesterday morning we received some new and significant information in relation to the murder of Kate Prout.

“Yesterday afternoon two detectives paid a visit to the prison where Adrian Prout is being held.

“Adrian Prout has admitted to those detectives that he murdered Kate Prout – something which he had always denied – and has now suggested that he disposed of her body on Redhill Farm, in Redmarley.

“He has agreed to visit the farm to point out the exact location.

Prout arrived at Redhill Farm in a green Mercedes Viano carrier at 11.36am and was led out of the vehicle handcuffed to a plain-clothed police officer.

The murderer - wearing a black polo, dark blue jeans, and black trainers - was then transferred into a police vehicle at the entrance to his luxury former home.

The car trundled up a dirt track beside the farmhouse - before heading straight across a ploughed field towards the woods.

The same distinctive police car then emerged from the dark wood at 12.01pm - 25 minutes later.

It made its way back across the field - with Prout in the back - before he again was bundled into the Mercedes Viano.

Prout was then driven out the front gates and away from the property in the back of the car at 12.10pm.

Redhill Farm, was sold in October this year after going on the market for #1.6 million - with Prout's girlfriend Debbie Garlick and their daughter Evie, 21 months, moving out just two weeks ago.

Kate Prout's brother, Richard Wakefield, said his family could not move on until she was laid to rest.

“I would like Adrian Prout to come forward and tell us where Kate is, what happened to her,” he said in November last year.

“I would like to know where she is, bring her back and give her a proper burial, to put her at rest. It’s very important – it’s more important than anything.”

“A detailed search of that location will be conducted next week, however this will be a painstaking process so is likely to take some time. The scene will be guarded throughout the weekend.

“We are keeping Mrs Prout’s family updated and fully informed of developments.

“The investigation into Kate Prout’s death was challenging and complex, and ultimately led to Adrian Prout’s conviction. This latest piece of information does not change that.

“Our main priority now is to recover Mrs Prout’s body and enable her family to have some closure after the long ordeal they have been through.“

Prout, who has maintained his innocence since wife Kate vanished in 2007, was convicted for her murder in 2010.

Today around a dozen police vehicles arrived at Redhill farm and officers sealed off the wood to prepare for the search for the body of Kate Prout.

Detectives investigating the case have been told Prout admitted murdering Kate to his fiancee Debbie Garlick after he failed a lie detector test.

Debbie, who had pressed for him to be allowed to take the test and championed his case since he was jailed for life in January 2010, is understood to have subsequently spoken to Gloucestershire Constabulary.

Officers are considering a claim he strangled her after a row in a shooting lodge, and then buried her on their 276 acre farm.

Kate Prout was last seen on November 5, 2007. He husband contacted police five days later and officers mounted a massive search of Redhill Farm and the surrounding area.

But they drew a blank and no significant forensic evidence was ever found.

She vanished without taking clothes, valuables, money, or a car and her husband was convicted on a mass of circumstantial evidence, centred on her diary which detailed a violent marriage in meltdown.

Bristol Crown Court heard in January 2010 that amid a bitter divorce, Mrs Prout (nee Wakefield) upped her demand for half the farm’s then-valuation of £1.2million from £600,000 to £800,000 the day before she disappeared.

After a jury convicted Prout of murder by a majority of 10 to one Mr Justice Nigel Davis sentenced Prout to life in prison, with a minimum of 18 years – three years longer than he could otherwise have expected because he refused to say where the body was.

Mr Justice Davis agreed with the prosecution’s case that a “sudden row” blew up on November 5, a day after she withdrew £14,000 from a joint account to fund her divorce. “It seems it rankled with you that Kate would not accept the offer you made of £600,000 to settle the divorce,” he said in sentencing.

“In your own mind, that was a fair offer – an offer that meant you could hang on to the farm, as you so wanted to do. But she would not accept it. She had advice and was entitled to take that. On November 4, she thought she would hold out for £800,000. You knew she had taken out £14,000 to fund legal costs. You knew she would not back off. There must have been a violent row that night.”

Shortly before the trial Prout became a father for the second time, with his fiance. Mrs Garlick moved to Kempley in recent weeks after the farm was put on the market for £1.6million and sold for an

undisclosed sum.

=========

They really need to ponder the significance of this bit, if it is in any way accurate:

Officers are considering a claim he strangled her after a row in a shooting lodge, and then buried her on their 276 acre farm.

Oops!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:06 pm

GasparStatement GasparStatement
@
@greenink211 OK let's hear your thoughts about Eddie being right AGAIN in the #Prout murder case Greeny... is he always right EXCEPT #mccann

If early reports are in any way accurate - which they may not be - then Eddie got everything 100% wrong.

Wrong location for 'death scent', couldn't find decomposing corpse - let's just wait and see, shall we?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

A sniffer dog which took part in the hunt for missing tot Madeleine McCann was also called in without success.

I rest my case rofl rofl rofl
Poor old Eddie, must have been passed it in 2007. hmmm
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm

I know; if early stories turn out to be even half-way accurate, then the celebrations are going to fall very flat indeed.

If Mrs Prout departed this life in a shooting lodge, and has been buried on the farm all this time - then where does that leave all the carpet-woofing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Yup. A ROW IN A SHOOTING LODGE. Obviously Eddie The Wonder Dog didn't pick up on that one. Or find the actual Corpse in the nearby wood. My dog would have done. He's up for Hire if anyone wants a Corpse found. Dead Cheap.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:45 pm

I am trying not to second-guess this, Sabot - that never helps. Hopefully, we will get proper info from the police before too long.

It seems Mr Prout confessed to his fiancee, having, bizarrely, failed a lie-detector test. Why on earth he was taking one in the first place, I have no idea.

She then told the police of the confession, which is where we are now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 pm

What on earth???

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/nov/18/adrian-prout-where-wifes-buried

Adrian Prout's lie detector test

Prout confessed after failing a lie detector test in prison. Don Cargill, a polygraph expert, said Proute's fiancee, Garlick, paid him to visit Garth prison, in Lancashire, four months ago.

Cargill told the Guardian he had set up his equipment in a room next to the prison chaplain's office. He explained how he would monitor Prout's heart rate, blood pressure, the amount he was sweating and how he was breathing as he answered questions.

At first, Prout said he did not want to take the test, according to Cargill, who told him that, if he were innocent, the test would help to prove that.

Finally, Prout agreed to the test, saying: "I'd better do it for Debbie."

Cargill asked him three questions about the murder – whether if he had killed his wife, whether he had arranged for someone else to kill her and whether he knew where her body was.

He replied "no" to each, but Cargill said his equipment indicated that He was lying. Cargill said he told Prout: "I'm looking at a murderer."

Prout replied: "Not really." Cargill asked Prout whether he was saying the test was wrong. Prout admitted that it was not wrong.

Cargill told him he should "man up" and admit his guilt to Garlick and the authorities. He left the prison and rang Garlick, with whom he had a child, to break the news that Prout had failed the test. "She was destroyed, completely in shock," he said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:20 pm

This has all the ingredients for a first-class media circus:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2407122.ece

The lying lie detector tester

STAFF REPORTER

Published: 01 May 2009
TWO TV chat show lie detector testers settled their libel action today over a false claim that one of them was incompetent.
Bruce Burgess, who has appeared on the Jeremy Kyle show, brought High Court proceedings against fellow lie-detector, Don Cargill, who has appeared on the Trisha Goddard show.

The court heard that in August 2008, Mr Cargill sent a letter to an individual at Town House TV Productions Ltd and the editor of The Trish Goddard Show, suggesting that Mr Burgess's work during a Government funded pilot study into the testing of sex offenders was so incompetent that he was justifiably sacked by a Professor Don Grubin at Newcastle University.

The counsel said that the allegation in the letter, which was written at the request of Channel 5's legal department in relation to an Ofcom complaint, was completely untrue — Mr Burgess had never worked for Professor Grubin, let alone been fired by him for incompetence.

Following an offer of amends made by Mr Cargill, he acknowledged that the allegation was false and had no foundation, apologised and agreed to pay damages and costs.

Mr Cargill's solicitor, Andrew Denny, said that he very much regretted having made the allegation which he maintained was made as a result of a misunderstanding.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:26 pm

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Husband-charged-Kate-Prout-s-murder/story-11283859-detail/story.html

Mrs Prout was last heard of when she made a telephone call to the bank, which was taped, at about 3.30pm on November 5, 2007.

She had given no indication anything was wrong when she spoke to her sister-in-law shortly before that call and did not take any personal belongings with her when she disappeared without a trace.

After her husband reported her missing five days later on November 10, more than 100 officers searched a grain store, piles of bark chippings, woodlands, a pool and a reservoir at the Prouts' home.

But despite becoming increasingly convinced Mrs Prout was dead, detectives never found a body.

An underwater team searched ponds on the land and helicopters were sent up to scan the land.

A sniffer dog called Eddie, which took part in the hunt for missing Madeleine McCann, could not find any trace of her either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Well, he was lying to Prout. Innocent people have been known to fail, and Guilty people have been known to pass. Lie Detector Tests are a waste of space.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:34 pm

It was the Green River serial killings which convinced me that all 'lie detectors' should be dropped to the bottom of the Atlantic, Sabot.

Ridgway, who did turn out to be the serial killer, was under suspicion - but because he passed a lie detector test, he was released.

If the police had listened to the evidence, instead of junk science, he would not have been free to carry on killing.

And as for this new circus being started by the Official Lie Detector Expert to the Trisha Goddard show - I shudder to think what is ahead in coming days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Some fairly reliable info:

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16112899

Adrian Prout, 49, told police he disposed of Mrs Prout's remains in the grounds of their £1.2m farm, four years on from her disappearance, and agreed to show officers the location.
The farmer - who also ran a pipe-laying business and a commercial pheasant shoot - was convicted of murdering his 55-year-old wife last year.
He was taken to the 276-acre Redmarley farm and was handcuffed as he led police officers across fields towards a large woodland.
Within it he directed them to a pheasant pen which had been used as part of his shooting business.
The visit took around 40 minutes, police then erected white screens around the pen. Police will begin digging and searching next week.

Also, he doesn't seem to have been taken into the house today.

If Mrs Prout's body turns out not to have been in the house, then far from this being the success it is hailed as by the Wonderdog Fan Club, it is the worst muck-up of the lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Oh dear, the pitchforkers are getting into a bit of a tangle over Eddie's failure to find Mrs Prout's body:

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@greenink211 @GasparStatement So you have no evidence that Eddie was taken to the spot where poor Kate was buried then I take it. #mccann

So, how does that work, then? The humans have to take him to the body, so he can woof at it? Is this some kind of new police dog ceremony?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:08 pm

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@greenink211 @VrLazyKitty009 But Eddie found the cadaver scent - that is his job as in #mccann case. If he wasn't taken where body is...

Can someone tell me what the feck use is a cadaver dog that can't find cadavers?

He'd be better being called a Enhanced Dropped Bacon Sandwich Dog, on this display?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/nov/18/adrian-prout-where-wifes-buried

On Thursday, detectives spoke to Prout and he finally admitted he had killed his wife and agreed to point out the spot where she was buried. Prout arrived at the farm in a people carrier just after 11.30am on Friday and was led out of the vehicle, handcuffed to a police officer.

He was transferred into a police car at the entrance to the farm and driven into a wood. The particular area that was pointed out is believed to be within a pheasant pen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:43 am

GasparStatement GasparStatement
@
@SafariSara @eddiesmellsarat the dogs have well and truly spoken! #dewani #irwin #mccann #prout i could nail it to your forehead if it helps

Yup; and they've said, We're ace at barking at carpets and rubbish at finding cadavers....

I take it these people do know how police searches work? The humans aren't supposed to run around sniffing the air and then telling the dogs where to woof, it's supposed to be the other way round....

I see the excuse of, Oh, it was a big farm, is being trotted out. Yes, and? Do they really think the police just go wandering around the bits that don't have brambles blocking the way, or something?

They really should do a bit of work, read up on the original searches. On the other hand.....

Just carry on embarrassing yourselves biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Pitchforker on Sky:

As for Eddie - I hope this finally puts to bed the the mad theories that he can't/ doesn't do what he's trained to do.

Oh right - so he's been trained to bark at carpets, whilst failing to bark at the place where the cadaver has been buried.

Got you now thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:35 pm

VrLazyKitty009 Schrödinger's cat
Eddie, cadaver dog, marked death scent at Red Hill Farm, not burial location Cobhill Wood. Over 5 miles away! No wonder! #Prout #RIP #McCann

So, Death Miasma can appear out of nowhere on a carpet five miles from the scene of death/burial but cannot be detected at the scene of death/burial?

I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:20 pm

RedundantEddie Eddie
@
@wicatty009 It doesnt matter where she was killed. Eddie found a positive indication just like he did in PDL #McCann

No, he didn't, actually. Absolutely NOTHING was found on the carpet he barked at - just like in PDL.

Oh sorry, I forgot - leftovers were found when he barked at a kitchen bin in PDL.

It could even be argued that the carpet-barking sent the Prout investigation off in the wrong direction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 pm

bb1 wrote:VrLazyKitty009 Schrödinger's cat
Eddie, cadaver dog, marked death scent at Red Hill Farm, not burial location Cobhill Wood. Over 5 miles away! No wonder! #Prout #RIP #McCann

So, Death Miasma can appear out of nowhere on a carpet five miles from the scene of death/burial but cannot be detected at the scene of death/burial?

I see.

It doesn't sound like five miles away to me. But that still wouldn't account for the death scent in the house. Unless there was a howling gale that night and it blew across the field.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 pm

They are getting more and more desperate, Sabot:

RedundantEddie Eddie
@
@wicatty009 #Prout could have killed her in the garden and got cadaverine on his boot and transferred to carpet. what does it matter #McCann

So, why didn't the Wonderdog woof at the Death Miasma in the garden? Or on the boot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next